Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2019, 3:53:03

Well, there you go, I'm going to really enjoy the rest of this game, while kicking your ass. You might have snuck up on me, but the sneaking is now over, and you are pathetic. I've rebuilt my population, and you're doomed.

Edited By: Cerberus on Jan 20th 2019, 4:37:00
See Original Post
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2019, 3:54:41

The reason you're not dead already is that I have been having extreme lag problems with the game, but that's not going to matter. There isn't anything you can do to stop me from kicking your ass so far up your back you're gonna look like an angel with ass cheeks for wings.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2019, 4:28:31

Hey, I gotta question for ya. How long did you build up to this? Did you spend your entire time in game preparing for this failure? That's rich, I'm flattered that such a douchenozzle would spend so much time preparing for this only to have your ass handed to you. hehehehe You almost had the right build, tech and military, but almost only works with horseshoes, hand grenades and nuclear weapons. LOL

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2019, 4:47:17

OK, here's your chance to try again, slick. I'm going to go to bed now. You better get it done before I get back up.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 20th 2019, 5:35:42

In-game messages must be down

ddd Game profile

Jan 20th 2019, 14:38:25

same ole same ole

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2019, 17:32:26

Oh, and FYI, your help from #6 Maybe next time won't work either, you fight like a PANGER and think just having more land will work. Well, it doesn't. better improve a lot more before you try this again.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 20th 2019, 17:37:27

This thread confuses me.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

AnimalP0P Game profile

Jan 20th 2019, 19:31:23

One sided conversations FTW

Assassin Game profile

Jan 20th 2019, 19:52:42

the entire server, riveted on this mother of all battles between the 79th ranked, 2.4 mil nw country and the 90th ranked, 2.1 mil nw restart. we really need more threads about it.

derptron Game profile

Jan 20th 2019, 20:05:14

Originally posted by Assassin:
the entire server, riveted on this mother of all battles between the 79th ranked, 2.4 mil nw country and the 90th ranked, 2.1 mil nw restart. we really need more threads about it.

;-)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2019, 7:33:56

Originally posted by Assassin:

Doesn't matter, this. I will be in the new game using the same name, I'm certain my cowardly opponent will not do the same. After all, it's hard to sneak up on somebody when you can see them coming. He has no nuts for that.

jwgacc Game profile

Jan 22nd 2019, 5:36:04

what's wrong with me ruining your set? Weren't you preparing to do the same to some other unknowing player with your all jetter, max military strategy, max weapons dict country?

I was a restart btw. Originally genghis Khan #116 which got killed for no reason by your top feeding all jetter friend #6 who has the same buildings, tech and units as you.

jwgacc Game profile

Jan 22nd 2019, 5:41:26

Thanks for making it easy to find you again this set. I'll run a country just to cripple countries like yours every single set I play.

A suicide welcome on my first set after so many years of not playing. I'm just going to pay you suiciders back whenever I find one.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2019, 5:43:09

You won't be disappointed, plenty suiciders :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

xzealot60 Game profile

Jan 22nd 2019, 5:59:30

lol

st0ny Game profile

Jan 22nd 2019, 6:09:32

jwgacc... you rock! hahaha

you wont be able to get them all but every one you cripple would be good news for treehuggers like me. :D

i pity dead rabbit from last set. he pretty obviously got targeted by a bunch of people who planned it if all those accs that hit him wasnt actually just 1 guy.

may possibly see the same thing happening again this set with countries like #22 i will destroy you and #24 i will fart on ur land. :|

Edited By: st0ny on Jan 22nd 2019, 6:14:47
Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2019, 6:52:05

Moron, I never run an All-Jetter, or didn't you figure that out when you couldn't get me dead. Come at me a little earlier to give me more time to make you realize what a waste of breath you are. Someday, you might even move out of your mother's basement, Think of the possibilities. LOL

m0bzta Game profile

Jan 22nd 2019, 13:41:16

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Moron, I never run an All-Jetter, or didn't you figure that out when you couldn't get me dead. Come at me a little earlier to give me more time to make you realize what a waste of breath you are. Someday, you might even move out of your mother's basement, Think of the possibilities. LOL
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Marshal Game profile

Jan 22nd 2019, 15:32:02

here we go
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

m0bzta Game profile

Jan 23rd 2019, 9:49:04

where we going../
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Marshal Game profile

Jan 23rd 2019, 15:09:01

you are going nowhere

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 23rd 2019, 19:25:51

Originally posted by st0ny:
jwgacc... you rock! hahaha

you wont be able to get them all but every one you cripple would be good news for treehuggers like me. :D

Not so much, actually. Any suiciders being crippled will just topfeed a bunch of land off of actual people, then hide behind that sweet DR.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Helmut Game profile

Jan 24th 2019, 1:17:50

Level Up

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 30th 2019, 8:29:26

LOL Coward didn't attack me even though I used the same name. Amazing how easy it is to dissuade a coward.

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 30th 2019, 15:06:35

Amazing you created an entirely new thread to call him out again.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Solids control HAN Game profile

Jan 30th 2019, 15:55:07

hey fellas, where the hell has ebert been hiding?

Marshal Game profile

Jan 30th 2019, 21:00:34

took time off?