Verified:

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 5:03:48

iScode - our countries were killed and we are building full turns to break protection for more farming fun. The restart bonus is so stupidly overpowered I think Nami's restart was ranked in the mid 30's.

iScode Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 6:02:45

my apologies
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Namineff Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 13:57:56

Pacting will close at the end of this set. Any alliance not pacted at that point will be subjected to sp00ge for the set.

1 smart alliance so far that has accepted our terms and will have a DNH as long as they stick to the terms.
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 3rd 2018, 15:46:22

Originally posted by sinistril:
The fact that Derrick is not responsible for this annoys me. As an associate of Derrick, I will suicide anyone that does not hit bots next set. Blame him, not me.

Thats actually a pretty solid idea.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 15:49:15

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Originally posted by sinistril:
The fact that Derrick is not responsible for this annoys me. As an associate of Derrick, I will suicide anyone that does not hit bots next set. Blame him, not me.

Thats actually a pretty solid idea.

Next set you might as well post your country number here so that we don't have to make our way through the rest of LaF looking for you. It would be a shame for innocents to be harmed.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 18:22:05

I can't wait to light up your news feed!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Hokage Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 18:58:27

Let see who can hit first next set! if it is needed to hit spike then so be it!

Namineff Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 19:49:49

Originally posted by Hokage:
Let see who can hit first next set! if it is needed to hit spike then so be it!

LOL! idgaf who you hit. I'm not restrained by an alliance though :p

Hokage Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 19:53:59

so that is all warning for those who will not tag will be consider as naminef! lets fight until we die in earth. how old are you?

Namineff Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 20:24:44

Originally posted by Hokage:
so that is all warning for those who will not tag will be consider as naminef! lets fight until we die in earth. how old are you?

Don't worry, you'll see me early and often next set :)

Hokage Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 20:28:10

blah blah blah come out of protection!

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Oct 4th 2018, 4:02:00

I very much laugh at this entire thing, so b/c you couldnt cut it. You one entered an alliance to which you couldnt follow simple rules nor act as a team player. Two ran such a garbage country i think Leo would have cried. Three sits in protection b/c your too much of a fluff to show your face. Sounds roughly like a few people i know. I will gladly do whatever i want next set, perhaps maybe even enjoy going back to the old days of landkills.