Verified:

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:53:14

Derrick - it is called Guerilla warfare. Go in, attack, get out. The game mechanics don't allow for a quick getaway unless you delete but the restart bonus means that alliances have to kill the restart quickly or it will do more damage. The 3rd or 4th country is generally ineffective. That is why we went in 2 waves.

When you are at a numbers disadvantage a guerilla approach is highly effective. LaF lost 20% of their land earlier in the reset in 30 minutes....... with 3 countries hitting them. A 4th came in later but was far less effective as LaF had bought defense.

If we play by the norms of the player base and tag up then we put a target on our backs.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:54:54

Yeah, you have to be another Syko/karnage alt identity. I understand you have mental health issues, you should get help.

I have been waiting since..... 10pm last night ...

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:56:33

Originally posted by trumpoz:
Derrick - it is called Guerilla warfare. Go in, attack, get out. The game mechanics don't allow for a quick getaway unless you delete but the restart bonus means that alliances have to kill the restart quickly or it will do more damage. The 3rd or 4th country is generally ineffective. That is why we went in 2 waves.

When you are at a numbers disadvantage a guerilla approach is highly effective. LaF lost 20% of their land earlier in the reset in 30 minutes....... with 3 countries hitting them. A 4th came in later but was far less effective as LaF had bought defense.

If we play by the norms of the player base and tag up then we put a target on our backs.

Nope, you guys are being like terrorists and calling yourselves guerrillas, you are hitting people that haven't done any ill to anyone contradicting what you stand for....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:57:28

Originally posted by galleri:
Yeah, you have to be another Syko/karnage alt identity. I understand you have mental health issues, you should get help.

I have been waiting since..... 10pm last night ...

That's rather insensitive. Shame on you!
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:58:36

Sykofluff unmasked, next!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 22:58:43

heh....
Syko/karnage/Namineff/Divert
Almost as many names as Zach. At least he knows when to get help.
I am pretty sure you might also be DirtySquirrel.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

archaic Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:03:08

More like dirty gerbil
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:03:32

What we stand for - rofl.

I've been taking the piss with every post - acting like an ass and laughing so hard at the responses.

DirtySquirrel83 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:09:24

heh....

Makes me feel a whole lot better about seeing Nam naked.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:14:38

Originally posted by DirtySquirrel83:
heh....

Makes me feel a whole lot better about seeing Nam naked.

Well that is why you're blind now.

In other news, it's been confirmed that a certain mod cant even read numbers or she would know just how wrong her statement is

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:15:48

That is called cowardice not guerrilla warfare.
Just shut up and have another beer

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:19:30

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:

Funny, that's what the Brits said about the Americans in the late 1700s....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:21:05

Originally posted by Namineff:

Funny, that's what the Brits said about the Americans in the late 1700s....

Apples and oranges, then again I don't expect YOU to understand that.
(•_•)

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:22:23

The Americans signed a declaration of independence. They didn't pretend to join clans to steal info. Then blindside attack.

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:25:11

So every clan, ever

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:31:55

The Americans signed a declaration of independence. They didn't pretend to join clans to steal info. Then blindside attack.

You missed ours? I posted it the other day :)

Guerillas come in many forms. Some are actual combatants, some provide aid or intel. And some just sit back and watch things happen. Wouldn't you like to know where all the guerrillas are? Lol

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:32:28

Have you ever been to the International Spy Museum in Washington DC? I was there about 5 or 6 weeks ago - fascinating place. There was an exhibition about the tools used in infiltrating enemies and attacking them from within their countries.

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:32:54

I know where one is.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:34:15

Oh there was also a long history of how the Americans infiltrated to English ranks so that they knew where the weak spots to attack were...... the places that were underdefended and considered 'safe'.

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:37:09

Spin it how you like. It was a bich move.

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:38:45

Can't please everyone, I suppose.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:39:21

Guerillas come in many forms. Some are actual combatants, some provide aid or intel. And some just sit back and watch things happen. Wouldn't you like to know where all the guerrillas are? Lol

Isis calls themselves guerrillas...
(•_•)

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:42:31

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

As were the French and Polish resistance in WWII

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:43:00

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

As were the French and Polish resistance in WWII

Point being?
(•_•)

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:43:39

totally gutless move

blind siding netters is nothing to brag about

hope you enjoy restarting repeatedly

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:44:14

Guerilla warfare is a highly effective tactic used by many on the victorious and losing sides of batyle. Trying to paint us as the bad guys by comparing us to ISIS aint going to work.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:44:40

Originally posted by ironxxx:
totally gutless move

blind siding netters is nothing to brag about

hope you enjoy restarting repeatedly

Tell that to SoL

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:46:40

Guerilla warfare is a highly effective tactic used by many on the victorious and losing sides of batyle. Trying to paint us as the bad guys by comparing us to ISIS aint going to work.

Nobody is painting you, that's your factory colours, enjoy :-)
(•_•)

Oct 2nd 2018, 23:49:09

Makinso Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 0:10:11

Originally posted by DruncK:
NoneP.S. the fact that you guys "worked all set" on those pathetic countries is fluffing grand.

Let's see:
#46 was heading for 550mil+ nw if even with insane bushel and oil prices
#381 controlled the oil market for the first 5 weeks of the reset.
#27 was heading for 500mil+ nw

Yep - completely pathetic countries. By your logic DrunK most countries on the server are pathetic. Most of last reset's were pathetic...... most of any reset's were pathetic.

Seeing 46 advisors and stocks I doubt 550M + nw was a possibility :-)

I know the factual numbers and you are far far off trumpoz.

Makinso Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 0:20:13

Originally posted by Makinso:
Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Nm. You're still too much of cowards to reveal your identities. I should assume an approach laden in cowardice next set.
ummm, we just took our own countries out after working on them all set...and we laughed all set doing it. We are patient, we are ruthless and we will not be merciful.

I think it was Enforcer(LaF) who noted that the suiciders from wave 1 were very patient. Discipline and patience are the two most frightening things an opponent can have. We have both...in spades.

Jesus ISIS/GODCOMPLEX much? LOL, the fact that you take this all that seriously makes me question your sanity.
Alas what you're doing especially going full public with this will only strenghten the tags cooperating.

Now if you could stick all that energy into ensuring we actually recruit more players to the game ( in general) you might actually be able to rebalance the politics of this game. Otherwise your "guerillia warfare" will just be considered a joke.

I would love to see new players in the game, but for that to happen the game needs to be in an app and have some sort of graphics. Without those things you won't get the younger player base that you need to make a game thrive. New blood would mean the removal of stupid policies and hopefully bots. You can't restrain a large player base. You also can't restrain a player base that doesn't care if anyone likes how they play :)

Then get off your god/isis complex and do something with or about it. Instead of trying to "enforce" your "new ways" to "improve the game" LOL. There is only one way to improve the game state. And it is actively attracting new players.

I would say if you put half the time you put into all this "planning" into making an effort in helping the game out with new players / recruitment / advertising / w.e. it would be more fruitful then your current actions. So how about you call

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 0:54:49

The more I think about it....Clintonista really had more panache than these guys. Plus he/she wouldn't have been caught dead playing 1a. Really leaning towards deano/psycho now.

Oct 3rd 2018, 1:08:32

Sorry. Not gay, even when I drink.

DruncK Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 1:13:51

"controlling" the oil market so early for gains so late is very counter productive, which is why no top tier netter bothers. You can buy low and sell high but your resources are better spent elsewhere in the long run.

500m NW isn't much of an accomplishment in this server anymore if you were given all set to net.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 3rd 2018, 1:14:25

who goes gay when they drink?

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 1:23:26

Yeah sure lol

Oct 3rd 2018, 1:37:00

Are you asking me to put it in you? Because I might.

Not to be gay.. But just for the feeling.

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 1:41:36

Your mind went there pretty quickly. Nobody mentioned anything gay but you are acting like a guilty child.

It's cool tho...I don't judge.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 1:52:19

Such talented players. On pace for 1/2 of what a winner gets. Wow! Congrats! You did it! AND HE CAN CLICK THE ATTACK BUTTON TOO! SO AMAZING!

Is that what you wanted? Do you feel better now?

Oct 3rd 2018, 1:57:11

At the end of the day, I dont either, beer. A holes a hole. Squirrels just wanna nut.

Derrick - what I really want is for you to keep talking. Never stop being you.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 2:47:49

Originally posted by DruncK:
"controlling" the oil market so early for gains so late is very counter productive, which is why no top tier netter bothers. You can buy low and sell high but your resources are better spent elsewhere in the long run.

500m NW isn't much of an accomplishment in this server anymore if you were given all set to net.

500mil not much of an achievement.....

14 players in each of the past 2 resets have passed it. Last reset on Evo were taken out of contention on netting.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 3:06:26

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Such talented players. On pace for 1/2 of what a winner gets. Wow! Congrats! You did it! AND HE CAN CLICK THE ATTACK BUTTON TOO! SO AMAZING!

Is that what you wanted? Do you feel better now?

Given my post re:500mil nw was in response to a comment regarding the countries being pathetic - i couldnt care less for your sarcasm. It is called context Derrick - learn it before posting.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 3:16:36

Top 14 is not as good as top 11. They harder.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 3:35:59

Also, just a friendly reminder there was only about 60 people not in LCN netting last set. So congrats. You've gotten right to that top 30% of players. WOWZA

Oct 3rd 2018, 4:28:58

Now you're getting somewhere Derrick. Don't stop now.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 3rd 2018, 4:48:35

26 hours later.....

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 5:00:32

Come on Derrick Im sure you can enlighten us some more with your infinite wisdom.

Out of curiosity - if I were to search for your previous countries where would I find your profile? Would you be so kind as to provide a link or is it closed off?

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2018, 6:03:29

SoL can choose not to pay - nothing has changed with SoL..... still lame-assing it up.

LaF will pay reps owed or they wont net in peace. Their choice.

Who do we owe reps? What tag are you in?
If any alliance feel that LaF owe you reps please PM me and we will pay.

Edited By: Mr Gainsboro on Oct 3rd 2018, 6:18:02
Don of LaF

Makinso Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 6:41:11

Interesting trumpoz how selectively you are responding.

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 3rd 2018, 7:56:25

There isnt time to respond to every moron.