EE Patron

Sep 24th 2018, 1:16:35

Catch me on ir c

Hokage Game profile

Sep 24th 2018, 14:15:00

after the headshot weezy message"oi u bastard" die elder suicider

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 24th 2018, 14:57:57

Wait, isn't that the WeeZy that used to be in Evo? I can't seem to remember very well.

But ppl are calling him a suicider, which brings up a faint memory of (possibly) him...

Waayyy long time ago, Me and (possibly) Weezy were both in Evo, and a new member was causing some trouble...possibly hitting countries in other alliances or whatever. Weezy was a new IA officer, at this time, and for some reason leadership decided to give the new member another chance or something. Well, this new member then went full-blown suicider on us and other alliances, causing some damage and causing us to have to pay reps and stuff.

Anyways, the leadership was then discussing this issue on a lower-leader board, and I believe Weezy said something to the effect of "I had no idea he would do this". Unbeknownst to him (and to pretty much everyone else), I had access to everyone's private messages, so I went rooting around in Weezy's PMs and found a recent conversation he had had with this new member, before he had gone suicider. This conversation ended with Weezy telling this new member something like "We can just pretend this never happened". I copied and pasted the conversation to the discussion in the leader board, Weezy fell on his sword so-to-speak, everyone else got mad at me for having that extra capability and using it, and I more or less gave everyone who hated me afterwards the finger and continued doing my job.

Is this the Weezy I'm referring to? Is it jogging anyone else's memory?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Kat Game profile

Sep 24th 2018, 15:06:26

*pets nuk*

troll for life :P

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2018, 15:41:12

its funny a story

Let me work damn you (#538)

came back with 40k land and 8m nw

that close to half for a fairly normal and obviously attainable amount of defends

The_Hawk

Sep 24th 2018, 15:52:01

Thought Weezy played in sol? He used to send me pm when we wanted sol from elders.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2018, 16:29:14

He was in sol some set ago. Was back in elders this set.
Don of LaF

breeze Game profile

Sep 24th 2018, 18:59:58

Weezy is Weezy and he is more than welcome back in iMag.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 24th 2018, 19:26:50

schweezy or weezy?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2018, 4:41:42

I was never in evo :p

Dropped down to 1k land and back up to 70k :p

Nice stocks please keep em home
Catch me on ir c

Hokage Game profile

Sep 25th 2018, 7:57:10

Where is your flag written with "Elder Suicider"

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 25th 2018, 11:22:52

Derrick told WeeZy to go suicidal on LaF...thus it's Derrick's fault

trufe

Hokage Game profile

Sep 25th 2018, 11:38:14

so derrick made that flag carried by shweezydier, it is derrick's fault again!

Edited By: Hokage on Sep 25th 2018, 13:19:42
See Original Post

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2018, 14:03:32

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Derrick told WeeZy to go suicidal on LaF...thus it's Derrick's fault

trufe

^
Catch me on ir c

Hokage Game profile

Sep 25th 2018, 14:22:29

I'm waiting derrick on laf.war to explain in the faces of lafers, seems you spent your billion cash on me yet a 1/2 SS result :P and another one failed.

Edited By: Hokage on Sep 25th 2018, 14:31:00

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 25th 2018, 14:33:15

lol suiciding like a noob not knowing the real targets fluff I was a 4m SS and would of yielded 550m-650m cash per hit with my 10b cash on hand what a noob as always.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 25th 2018, 14:38:53

Originally posted by Hokage:
I'm waiting derrick on laf.war to explain in the faces of lafers, seems you spent your billion cash on me yet a 1/2 SS result :P and another one failed.

Derrick cannot get on laf.war, you will have to find him in #earthempires.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2018, 15:26:19

Yeah Hokage I'm on IRC all the time. If you message Derrick and I'm not there try messaging Deee. Unless you want to shame me publicly in which case you'd have to find me in #earthempires or invite me to #laf.war.

Alternatively #elderswar is a public channel so you can throw yourselves to the wolves if you really want to.

That said, I'm currently in rage and am not following the day to day affairs of Elders. It appears like weezy, bored with the war, left elders and went solo to do something "more fun" like suiciding laf. That's really not unusual and he'll likely be invited back to elders for the simple reason that it's clear he is better off in elders than solo for obvious reasons. Ideally the next war can be fun enough that people feel like participating rather than being solo. In reality they're just wardogs searching for some fun. At least hes not being a fluff and hiding his identity.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2018, 15:37:09

Sui, I see you tapping me with like 8 building abs in the middle of the night. Do you wake up at 4am just thinking about how much you want to hold me and touch my soft body? Every AT post you've made recently is about me. Every time you run turns you're thinking about me. I know I got a nice penis and you cant stop thinking about it but seriously man. You aren't even doing damage at this point, just padding my defends. I'd only have like 700 if it weren't for you lol.

You are clearly completely obsessed. Every time you talk, every time you were in elderswar, every time you run turns. It's all just about me. You're so thirsty its borderline stalking and harassment. Why dont you just try asking me out instead of being so fluffing weird?

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2018, 19:12:16

Lets go again bastards!
Catch me on ir c

Hokage Game profile

Sep 25th 2018, 21:41:32

If there is a medal for suicider definitely you'll get one but we will get for the top 25 also :P

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 25th 2018, 22:45:11

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Sui, I see you tapping me with like 8 building abs in the middle of the night. Do you wake up at 4am just thinking about how much you want to hold me and touch my soft body? Every AT post you've made recently is about me. Every time you run turns you're thinking about me. I know I got a nice penis and you cant stop thinking about it but seriously man. You aren't even doing damage at this point, just padding my defends. I'd only have like 700 if it weren't for you lol.

You are clearly completely obsessed. Every time you talk, every time you were in elderswar, every time you run turns. It's all just about me. You're so thirsty its borderline stalking and harassment. Why dont you just try asking me out instead of being so fluffing weird?

Gayest post I have ever read....what a snowflake

Kat Game profile

Sep 26th 2018, 0:09:32

This is JUST the stuff I wanted to read right before I check on my laf country that's severely lacking in defense. :P

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Sep 26th 2018, 0:51:10

Meh, he took like 9k acres from me which in the grand scheme of things was barely anything.