Verified:

lincoln

Nov 12th 2010, 15:29:15

congrats to slagpit for increasing the number of players with his anti LaEx rules and his drawing gregg out of retirement

if you check the stats on number of players you will see we went from 98 to over 130 for two consecutive sets with his twin moves

ALCSA3/Gregg1 was the largest set in quite some time
and this set ALCSA4/GREGG2is only slightly smaller
congrats again slagpit

Edited By: lincoln on Nov 12th 2010, 15:35:58
See Original Post
FoG

mrford Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 15:35:16

Too lazy today to write a proper responce

but renaming the server did probably draw a few people in, although you did post under gregg before slag made these changes. Don't know why you refuse to acknowlage that. You would be taken much more seriously if you just stuck to facts rather than making fluff up as you go along.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 18:12:36

lol - yup. 137 countries, 30+ of them inactive.

Congrats gregg, you've officially managed to increase the number of inactive players in express.

Of course, none of the credit goes to the developers who have put hundreds of hours of their own time into improving the game - that would probably just be too much for your ego

lincoln

Nov 12th 2010, 21:51:16

lets see

i post a congrats to slagpit for his work

and HWCNG, the racist,homopilic, anti-semitic, lying cheater says i am taking credit?

the muppet's post is just too stupid for words, i saw a piece in the WSJ how ADHD lasts a lifetime and fordy is a classic example

no sense even talking to LaEx
FoG

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 22:00:49

its ok gregg - the penis envy will pass sooner or later.

Just try telling yourself "I'm just the way god made me"....maybe it'll help.

mrford Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 22:05:03

Don't really see how it's a stupid post.

You keep claiming that slagpit's suggestion was what "brought Gregg back" yet it's a FACT that you posted under your Gregg alias a full 47 minutes before slagpit drummed up this scheme.

In all actuality, it was Gregg posting that probably caused slagpit to make this move.

But you still attempt to hide behind the claim that you sent out a mass email that slagpit was honoring Gregg and that this is what caused you to start posting under your original account.

Would it be so hard to atleast submit to this simple fact? I mean, we all know you are full of fluff, but this point is irrefutable, and yet you seem to plainly ignore it and spew random bullfluff inorder to.....he'll I don't know what your agenda even is anymore.

You can keep sitting there and dismising all challenging posts by the people the dissagree with you, and keep comming up with cute little nicknames, but here's the dirty truth: everyone who plays this server sees through your sherade. Everyone knows you are delusional and full of yourself.

And if you just dismiss this post as "typical ADHD dribble" then your laughable bullfluff stock will only grow.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

MorTcuS Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 23:34:00

drama is always win
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

joedro Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 23:38:26

Get him ford!
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

snawdog Game profile

Nov 12th 2010, 23:49:04

That guy is seriously fluffin' weird..
ICQ 364553524
msn

lincoln

Nov 13th 2010, 0:58:30

is it posiible that fordy has repeated this lie so many times that even reasonable people are starting to believe it?

no

if you are starting to think LaEx is telling the truth
you need to consider your bias
and whether you are too naive

these guys are pathological liars impeded by brain damage
FoG

mrford Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 1:09:34

gregg
and refused to pay for his kid's college education

a refusal that has rippled with collateral damage to this site

RESTRICT LaE to 80% of its cheat size

Slagpit
Administrator
Game Development
Gregg, the greatest express player of all time, has returned to us:

http://forums.earthempires.com/Member.php?memberid=316

In honor of his return, next set in express (Nov 10 00:00 - Nov 14 23:59), I will be renaming all countries not related to gregg/LaEx. Name your countries carefully!

In addition, the express server will be renamed to "Gregg's server" for one week.

That's all for now. If anyone can think of other ways to celebrate gregg's return, I will be happy to consider them.

I rest my case. You claim you drew "Gregg" back to the game via a mass e-mail (I highly doubt that you even have the emails of more than 5 people that play this game) about slagpit's server pitch, when clearly it was you posting under your alias that triggered slagpit's actions. How can anyone believe anything that you post when you so strongly deny this concrete chain of events?

Once again, instead of addresing the facts, you tapdance around them and generally end up insulting your opponent instead of addresing their points. This is a classic tatic of someone who does not have any proof or a platform to stand on, so they try to shift the focus unto another issue.

I just can't seem to figure out if you are actually being serious.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 13th 2010, 1:13:22
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 13th 2010, 1:19:49

there is a red telephone that only the admins can use

on this red phone, there are no buttons

there are no buttons because only one number can be dialed

there is only one man who can answer the call

one man, to save express

one man, to save us all

on November 2nd, I picked up the phone and made the call

mrford Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 1:21:55

Ur such a jackass slagpit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

snawdog Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 1:22:01

SUPERGREGG!!!!
ICQ 364553524
msn

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 5:34:57

to the gregg cave!

gambit Game profile

Nov 13th 2010, 5:41:47

nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah
Natural Born Killer

NOW3P Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 5:59:48

Quick Commissioner lincoln! Light the gregg signal!

Thunder Game profile

Nov 14th 2010, 8:09:11

Originally posted by lincoln:
if you are starting to think LaEx is telling the truth
you need to consider your bias
and whether you are too naive

So you're saying that everyone that disagrees with you are naive? LOL
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

lincoln

Nov 14th 2010, 13:43:36

dunder,
everyone is considered a singular word. no wonder you are the putative head of the clan that can not spell, write or think.

slagpit,
thanks for setting the record straight
even though the way you did may cause some people to think you were kidding
FoG

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 14th 2010, 14:38:34

Lincoln, you are putative