Verified:

farmer Game profile

Mar 26th 2017, 22:12:44

We wish to say thank you for a great war elders -- imag and sof. Thanks sol for allowing us to fight along side you, the out come was not what we wanted but was still a fun war. Tips hat to the great walling by elders and sof it is frustrating when every target you pick seems to be in there game with in 15 seconds.

DruncK Game profile

Mar 26th 2017, 22:27:47

Smartphone n highlights :)

Respect to everyone in this war but Taker 😘

Dissident Game profile

Mar 26th 2017, 22:31:44

there is a very simple key to not dying... sacrifice sleep, social life, sex, time with family, relationships at work, sleep, sex, and sleep again.

Nothing pleased me more than to watch you lose this war because of your own folly.

Edited By: Dissident on Mar 26th 2017, 22:36:25

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2017, 22:36:51

Lulz
wasn't me...

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 26th 2017, 22:37:49

You get a CF from SOF one day after the set ends

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2017, 22:40:43

Preggo gf on bed rest.. Frozen movie(If you have kids).. Dont do much at work.. Be able to drive txt/play. Sleep with a bluetooth speaker paired to phone, or sleep with headphones.. WALL.

Write that fluff down
Catch me on ir c

Elders

Mar 27th 2017, 0:23:47

we should do it again next set, 40 vs 80

brujodale Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 1:15:08

no one lost all had fun

Bobo

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2017, 2:31:01

Boooom
Earther formerly known as Merlin

breeze Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 3:04:14

blah blah blah

breeze Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 3:04:51

Over The Hill Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 4:15:57

Originally posted by farmer:
the out come was not what we wanted but was still a fun war.

Originally posted by brujodale:
no one lost all had fun

Originally posted by Dissident:
there is a very simple key to not dying... sacrifice sleep, social life, sex, time with family, relationships at work, sleep, sex, and sleep again.

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Be able to drive txt/play. Sleep with a bluetooth speaker paired to phone, or sleep with headphones.. WALL.

You guys that partake in the warring aspect of this game loosely throw the word "fun" around too often

This doesn't sound like fun at all.......whatever floats your boat I guess

Dissident Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 5:06:29

orchestrating killruns with 30-40 people at one time is an extremely social activity. There's organizing. There's bullshiyting. There's drinking the blood of your enemies. if that's not fun, then I don't know what is.

maybe playing by yourself for 5 minutes a day and not having to talk to anybody else is fun...

DruncK Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 5:12:15

I talk to myself all the time thank you very much!

War is entirely too much fun, win or lose. You just have to learn to take everything with a grain of salt and not get your panties in a bunch when you are told some much needed advice.

mdrmellod

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2017, 8:02:42

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2017, 8:04:01

Yeah, anyone who talks like that hasn't walled. It's a huge adrenaline rush, trying to be faster than 20 other people. It's a rollercoaster at times but if you can stay alive for a while it's such a thrilling experience. I suppose just building a country and trying to make it big and hoping to god that no one breaks up the menotony of your set by ruining it with 10 good hits...I donno. That just sounds like a lot of heartache. The amount of happiness i would get out of a top ten finish would never amount to the disappointment that like en4 is feeling now. I'm here for the social interaction with some friends ive now known for decades and some cheap thrills. Not lonely disappointment with occasional happy months.

Link Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 10:53:16

Our war room fluffin rules lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Zorp Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 11:33:34

Walling is one of the best rushes you can get, it's like you wake up and you're immediately on amphetamines. But as Dissident said, it comes at a great cost. I used to be an incredibly deep sleeper, unable to wake up to alarms. But after walling more than 1500 hits to the same country over three weeks trying to prevent my team from being tag killed, I wake up to absolutely anything since. That was the most exhausting month of my life. My work suffered. There were two times I had to stop sex mid-stroke with my girlfriend to wall. She was not amused and the relationship didn't last long after that.

Sounds terrible, but I wouldn't trade it in for the world. I'm pretty sure I set a record for most defends to one country on the team server that set (in the EE era). My only regret is dying on the last day of the set, waking up hours after I died because my phone disconnected itself from IRC. UGH! Should have had an alarm set up on my computer as well.

Elders

Mar 27th 2017, 11:44:59

I'm pretty sure 1500 defends on team server is nowhere near the record ;)

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 11:47:58

Originally posted by brujodale:
no one lost all had fun

Lies

Zorp Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 12:16:32

That was three years ago, pre-Elders, I wouldn't be surprised if it's been beaten by now, or if I just missed it. But I know I searched for hours at the time and couldn't find a country with more defends on team server. Either way, I'm proud of the 1547 defends.

mdrmellod

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2017, 13:57:37

60% of the time, I wall every time.

...and yeah 1500+ defends is definitely something to be proud of. My gal usually starts to feel neglected around 500 lol

Over The Hill Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 14:20:42

Originally posted by Zorp:
But as Dissident said, it comes at a great cost.

I used to be an incredibly deep sleeper, unable to wake up to alarms. , I wake up to absolutely anything since.

My work suffered. There were two times I had to stop sex mid-stroke with my girlfriend to wall. She was not amused and the relationship didn't last long after that.

Sounds terrible

Dam right it does :)

Zorp Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 14:25:22

It's fine, that chick was a fluff anyway :) And now that I can wake up to alarms, I can actually be a functioning member of society who doesn't show up to work 5 hours late.

You don't know what you're missing, It's worth doing at least once!

Buch Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 14:36:25

I died 5 times ..... Thanks for that sol...... And elves.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2017, 16:58:13

Eh, i suppose if I avoided everything in life that was a little difficult but super exciting and rewarding I'd still live in a ghetto north of Detroit. I'd have never met my tattoo artist and clothes model girlfriend. I would have never left middle management at jobs. I'd have never run a bar and restaurant. But you know what....

At least i wouldnt get woke up at 2am....

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2017, 17:02:38

Also....the ultimate arguement against warring has always been, "warring sounds terrible."

Really you should explain how netting is cooler than doing 30 minutes of high school level math a day....

...and most people don't even do the math themselves anymore. Just let ghq do it you or whatever...

Zorp Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 17:15:38

...But doing half an hour of math by hand every day is the fun part of netting :)

Elders

Mar 27th 2017, 17:16:05

doggy style and phone stand case are great for walling.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 27th 2017, 22:25:00

That was three years ago, pre-Elders, I wouldn't be surprised if it's been beaten by now, or if I just missed it. But I know I searched for hours at the time and couldn't find a country with more defends on team server. Either way, I'm proud of the 1547 defends.

1547 is definitely good. After 1000 the benefits (in terms of restart strength) are pretty much maxxed out. After that it's pride and hilarity that youve frustrated your opponent so much.

Azn walled 2038 like 3 sets back.
http://earthgraphs.com/...;search=Search&sort=7

zerol Game profile

Mar 28th 2017, 4:21:59

War war war i will be waiting for you all to bashing each other again.. bahahaha..

Serpentor Game profile

Apr 3rd 2017, 21:58:09

Sorry, but if your getting laid...you should just let that country die and restart later. That's the worst decision making I've ever heard of.
The EEVIL Empire

Dissident Game profile

Apr 3rd 2017, 22:22:06

Bonus

Zorp Game profile

Apr 3rd 2017, 23:01:58

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Sorry, but if your getting laid...you should just let that country die and restart later. That's the worst decision making I've ever heard of.

Let's get real here, it's not that difficult to get a woman. You meet her, talk to her for an hour or three. Sometimes but not every time, you spend a few dollars on drinks and/or food, and by that point either she likes you or she doesn't.

When you build up a country for a dozen hours, then spend more than a dozen hours walling more than a thousand hits to the same country, along with three weeks of no sleep, that's a much larger investment and it's more difficult to achieve again in the future. Adding in the fact that my own pride and my clan's pride were on the line trying to prevent a tag kill, it was a no-brainer for me.

In the end, I don't regret losing that girl at all, but I do regret not having a backup alarm in place in case my phone disconnected from IRC.

Dissident Game profile

Apr 3rd 2017, 23:58:50

Ive spent more time in earth than i have with my wife. Weve been married 7 years.

Link Game profile

Apr 4th 2017, 11:10:52

I don't think any man that is in a settled relationship will value getting laid over keeping their country alive LOL we all have kids and fluff
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Apr 4th 2017, 11:11:17

Originally posted by Serpentor:

Let's get real here, it's not that difficult to get a woman. You meet her, talk to her for an hour or three. Sometimes but not every time, you spend a few dollars on drinks and/or food, and by that point either she likes you or she doesn't.

When you build up a country for a dozen hours, then spend more than a dozen hours walling more than a thousand hits to the same country, along with three weeks of no sleep, that's a much larger investment and it's more difficult to achieve again in the future. Adding in the fact that my own pride and my clan's pride were on the line trying to prevent a tag kill, it was a no-brainer for me.

In the end, I don't regret losing that girl at all, but I do regret not having a backup alarm in place in case my phone disconnected from IRC.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

iZenebas Game profile

Apr 5th 2017, 4:39:21