Verified:

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Nov 3rd 2013, 17:39:45

To keep things nice and clean on our forums we will be having some rules regarding to what you can and cannot post!!

Forum Rules:

-Do not post in game information that can only be retrieved by taking an in game turn (This means no spy ops, no military breaks, no attacking results etc etc)
-Do not post racist and or degenerating posts/threads about different cultures or beliefs.
-Mass swearing is a no go.
-No spamming.
-Be respectful at all times.
-No direct links to adult/offensive/obscene content.
-Do not imitate mods/admins/devs
-Do not post anyone's RL names to cause trouble (this apparently needed clarification, even though it is common sense)
-MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL!! IN CASE OF DOUBT THE BOARD MODS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.
-Please note that posts can also be deleted by the intention of the post even if the posts not breaks any of the above mentioned rules.
-Don't be a pest (this includes such things as topping ancient posts for spamming or other reasons)

Breaking of the forum rules can result in your thread/post being edited or deleted. Breaking forum rules multiple times in a short amount of time could turn into a forum ban. You will be banned for an X period of time which will be decided upon by the moderator team.

Thanks for Reading.

=================================================================
Mod Contact info for primary server

Send myself, warster, Primeval, or Martian a forum message, it's the fastest way.

Safelisting

To save alot of people some problems or getting upset that their country was deleted, please remember the following:
The rules for the game are listed here:
http://www.earthempires.com/rules

Please note that if you are going to play from the same computer, household or basically IP with a friend, family member, or coworker to contact a game moderator to get safelisted.

Other Info!

This is a solo server, keep it that way. We reserve the right to make calls in gray areas.

No death threats ingame.

Also, if you want a question asked feel free to ask in this thread, or PM myself or a game mod.

Thanks!

Edited By: galleri on Jan 15th 2023, 2:16:14
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

LATC Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 17:41:57

Red X has spoken.
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 21st 2013, 16:12:22

Joint KR will get you deleted.
Sharing an op with an ingame ally/
having an offensive ally and both grabbing will generally not .
Coordination of any type....AB, GS, BR etc...
Threaten to have your friends/allies help ruin/kill someone for any reason will get you deleted.
Landtrading also falls in the coordination category. It will get you deleted.
In the case of a grey area (like dr abuse or other things) we reserve the right to make judgement.

Yes it's arbitrary.

If you are unsure feel free to ask in private prior to taking actions or just don't do it.
If you think someone else is in violation, report them ingame.

Posting here will generally *not* result in moderator action.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

LATC Game profile

Nov 21st 2013, 20:36:08

Originally posted by galleri:
Joint KR will get you deleted.

So if country A provkes country B and country C, and they both attack country A back together, is that coordinated? Or is there X amt of time that has to elapse between hits before it's not considered coordination? I don't see why 2 countries being bullied by one can't be smart and tell each other when they plan on attacking the bully back..
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 22nd 2013, 0:10:05

How is it just saw this? This has been stickied up on the boards since Feb?!

To answer your question:
In the case of a grey area (like dr abuse or other things) we reserve the right to make judgement.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 23:50:33

What is Mass Swearing? Is that a new religious rite or something? I wasn't aware that they held Masses for swearing, but I'm down with that. I'm good at it, used to be a sailor.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

kickasscloud Game profile

Sep 30th 2014, 3:15:53

Good to know

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 21st 2016, 16:59:24

Updated the original post. I will be helping moderate Primary. Continue to report things in-game as normal. You may also send me a pm via the forums or IRC if I am online idling there.

Warster and Rex X are still also moderating this server.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 7th 2022, 17:48:07

Galleri has been added to the mod list here

Nhilus Game profile

Nov 12th 2022, 12:23:43

10-4

Nhilus Game profile

Nov 14th 2022, 5:33:31

10-4

MrEd Game profile

Feb 12th 2024, 20:01:06

I just read some of these rules and wasn't aware of some of the rules...