Verified:

amin Game profile

Sep 26th 2016, 23:36:54

lol

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 0:55:49

I commend both sides on a good fight, while LiE had more official countries, we didn't have the same amount of breakers S&M (elders were gimped), and didn't have the walling one would hope for from our breakers. Add in 600 CMs wasted in CS (kthxbi dragon), lower average SPAL, and some lack or leadership organization at times, the deck wasn't in our favor.

You don't win a fight by being bigger guy, you win a fight in the preparation.

On the bright side its been over 10 years since I played, let alone led a war chat... 0/ my SoF broheims

Also, eat some lead pies.
*Splat*

Marshal Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 13:22:25

can't be 10 years since when i left cwg you were still playing.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 22:44:52

Everyone needs a scapegoat. Let Soviet have his scapegoat for his own shortcomings as a leader, that guy couldn't lead a group of people, even if he they had signs pointing him in the right direction. http://previews.123rf.com/...ssure-con-Stock-Photo.jpg

The problem with the CS is that we didn't have any real breakers. They showed up later, which made iscode look a bit better. Initially there was a group of us waiting in chatroom waiting for the CS and oh for the record it was soviet who made mrfords country a chem target after we failed the run on Dragon. The guy is taking alot of cheapshots at me. He fuggin sucks.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Soviet Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 22:56:14

Actually no, I was not involved in any target selection until AFTER Scode held the weekend runs. I believe what you're referring to is me just changing/updating missile targets in the channel.

Try again buddy.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:05:02

I'm not going to try anything. We did the best we could. It also didn't help that the sms notification system texted hours later after we were dead or never at all. Than you got ppl on power trips since they control certain functions. You have no idea the time I put in just to obtain the level of organization LaF had this set before it all started. I havn't been in your chatroom for days and I won't be. I don't give a crap what happens from here on out.

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:08:46

All I know is my countries have made about 100 hits and have something like 700 defends. 270 were chems.

Pro target selection all around.

Edit: sorry, 200 hits! 730 defends.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 27th 2016, 23:13:17
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ruthie

Sep 27th 2016, 23:11:36

and here i thought this was a friendly war :/
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Soviet Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:12:33

I went a did a quick search through logs, looky what I found;

[11:50] <gains_afk> can we have new chem target too?
[11:51] <&Karnage> !set type BR
[11:51] <&Karnage> Chem target is 400
[11:51] <&Karnage> gains
[11:51] <@WZ> Need people with 6+m jets RAWA
[11:51] <En4cer> Set@break for 146
[11:51] * Soviet changes topic to 'CHEM 400 NUKE 336 387 CRUISE 115'
[11:51] <&Karnage> #400

So not only did I NOT choose the CM target, YOU chose mrford's restart for the CM kill. fluffing. Epic. Fail.
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I'm not going to try anything. We did the best we could. It also didn't help that the sms notification system texted hours later after we were dead or never at all. Than you got ppl on power trips since they control certain functions. You have no idea the time I put in just to obtain the level of organization LaF had this set before it all started. I havn't been in your chatroom for days and I won't be. I don't give a crap what happens from here on out.

If it works for 90% of WORLD WIDE numbers, instantly, I'd call that a useful feature if it were not for the super fast sub-30 second kill runs SoF/MD were laying down. And there were no 'power trips' for 'certain functions' I mean fluff dude, what did I have access to that you didn't through LKS? IRC? You could set the bot right? OL didn't ignore any of your commands did he?

Try again bud.
Imaginary Numbers

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:13:51

That wasn't a restart. That was my 1200 turn behind orig.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Soviet Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:17:48

Same fluff when the rest of the targets were 3-10x your size. But thank you for confirming that was the correct country I found in the logs.

Let's see what Syko can make up next.
Imaginary Numbers

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:20:05

Those are faked logs

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:20:38

Bot doesn't do chem targets, I knew that before the set commenced. Nice try to you. Do it again.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:21:37

Taken out of context logs more so. I was repeating what soviet had said earlier.

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:22:11

Those are faked logs

Bot doesn't do chem targets, I knew that before the set commenced. Nice try to you. Do it again.

He changed the channel topic, not commanded the bot you retard.

Jesus
Swagger of a Chupacabra

elvesrus

Sep 27th 2016, 23:23:27

funny, for faked mine show the same thing

Sep 15 09:50:34 <gains_afk> can we have new chem target too?
Sep 15 09:50:40 <Karnage> !set type BR
Sep 15 09:50:46 <Karnage> Chem target is 400
Sep 15 09:50:48 <Karnage> gains
Sep 15 09:50:53 <WZ> Need people with 6+m jets RAWA
Sep 15 09:50:54 <En4cer> Set@break for 146
Sep 15 09:50:56 * Soviet has changed the topic to: CHEM 400 NUKE 336 387 CRUISE 115
Sep 15 09:50:56 <Karnage> #400
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Soviet Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:24:20

Imaginary Numbers

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:25:37

Taken out of context logs more so. I was repeating what soviet had said earlier.
Guess you geniuses missed that.

Soviet Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:26:03

And fluffing LOL you even said it earlier, at the top of my screenshot, what the CM target is. Holy hell you fail at life.
Imaginary Numbers

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:27:05

Don't know how stupidity on your level survived to adulthood.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Soviet Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:27:28

You aren't even worth the time anymore. Everyone can see you're a piece of fluff wcl and nobody is going to miss you when you quit for good.
Imaginary Numbers

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:27:35

You can also see that I was setting up an entirely different target. For BR, I was responding to someone elses question about a chem target that soviet had just put in topic.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:28:25

Edited By: Primeval on Sep 28th 2016, 13:01:11. Reason: overly offensive content

elvesrus

Sep 27th 2016, 23:28:33

except you said it was the CM target twice before it was in the topic...

Taveren Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:29:29

Originally posted by elvesrus:
funny, for faked mine show the same thing

Sep 15 09:50:34 <gains_afk> can we have new chem target too?
Sep 15 09:50:40 <Karnage> !set type BR
Sep 15 09:50:46 <Karnage> Chem target is 400
Sep 15 09:50:48 <Karnage> gains
Sep 15 09:50:53 <WZ> Need people with 6+m jets RAWA
Sep 15 09:50:54 <En4cer> Set@break for 146
Sep 15 09:50:56 * Soviet has changed the topic to: CHEM 400 NUKE 336 387 CRUISE 115
Sep 15 09:50:56 <Karnage> #400

Well that was a mistake. Legends never die, boys!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:32:33

I refuse to waste my time any longer, believe whatever you want to believe. Perhaps if you spent as much time working on your own leadership skills Soviet, as you do on fabricating logs and taking things out of context. You could easily become the kind of leader that you already claim to be. I'm retiring after the set. So have your fun now while you still can.

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:33:04

You can also see that I was setting up an entirely different target. For BR, I was responding to someone elses question about a chem target that soviet had just put in topic.

You dont know how to read. You should feel bad.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2016, 23:37:44

Does any1 have 6m+ jets RAWA or not goddamn it.
Catch me on ir c

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 27th 2016, 23:50:18

Man the blindness is real with this one.....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 27th 2016, 23:51:05

Go kill yourselves by jumping off the nearest building. You stupid fuqs are worthless, I'm surprised you even call yourselves human beings.

Darkling, Zach is that you?

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 27th 2016, 23:56:33

Originally posted by galleri:
Go kill yourselves by jumping off the nearest building. You stupid fuqs are worthless, I'm surprised you even call yourselves human beings.

Too Funny! Whens the last time Imag won a war? E2025?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 27th 2016, 23:59:14

Does iMag care? Nah. We like just like war, win or lose. Try again Syko. And seriously stop with telling people to kill themselves because you are trying to deny proof of something you did on someone else and 2 people confirmed with logs and screenshot. You are like one of my managers. Cannot take responsibility. The reason I called you darkling aka Zach is because you did stoop to that level just now. Something I never thought of you.

mrford Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 0:05:20

Tards gon tard.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 0:17:48

Originally posted by mrford:
Don't know how stupidity on your level survived to adulthood.
I had a lot of help.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 0:18:29

Does iMag care? Nah. We like just like war, win or lose. Try again Syko. And seriously stop with telling people to kill themselves because you are trying to deny proof of something you did on someone else and 2 people confirmed with logs and screenshot. You are like one of my managers. Cannot take responsibility. The reason I called you darkling aka Zach is because you did stoop to that level just now. Something I never thought of you.
Don't degrade me and team up on me, or I will become ferocious and vile.

elvesrus

Sep 28th 2016, 0:33:43

I thought you were done with this? I can help with that if you request it ;)

ninong Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 3:18:14

ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 3:45:37

I decided to give in and see if I had an overexcessive ego. I answered honestly. I scored an average score of just 50% ego out of a 100% possibility. I would consider that an F in the ego department.
http://www.queendom.com/queendom_tests/transfer
If I truly had an ego, I wouldn't have even considered, let alone take an ego test.

Heston Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 3:52:59

Why you so fluffing cavalier about your ego then?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 4:42:10

You don't have an ego, you are just too simple minded to know any better. You take one glance at a situation and rapidly decide your responce. The problem is, your logic is usually too poor to have gained an accurate picture on that quick glance.

Your mouth is far too fast for your brain, and it displays your little intellect more than you like.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Sov Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 6:24:25

It is obvious that Syko was not doing a good job in leading warchats, mainly that is reflected by the complaints that are coming through publicly and behind the scenes. Syko my advice to you is that to be a good leader you need to have an open mind and you need to be wiling to listen to those around you. Unlike your previous life experiences regarding leadership, online gaming is voluntary so people follow you because they choose to do so. The secret to being a good leader in this game is to make the game fun. You need to be consulting with those around you and then never order someone to do something, always ask them.

I have been leading in online gaming communities consistently now for 15 years and you'll never see me yelling at anyone, barking orders at anyone or generally annoying anyone. People follow me because they want to follow me and I do my best to make their online gaming experience enjoyable.

If you are going to take the advice of anyone, take it from me. Never let anything get you down, learn from it and strive to do better.

I don't know what was going on in the enemy warroom, but I do know that Syko is not a Head in LAF. He is a midranking leader and assistant in the war department.

In regards to blaming Syko for the war effort... If there was a problem then it falls to the leaderships of the involved alliances to deal with it, that is what being a leader is about. An unproven and untested war leader with no experience in leading a CS of this magnitude should never have been given direct responsibility to begin with. No one knew what his capabilities were before the war, so why would you let him assume total control? The fault is not Syko's and never was, no matter how bad he was.

If I appointed a random SoFer to lead the war effort and he is not up to the task and then we lost a war as a result, is it his fault or mine? I am the President and it was my decision to give him control, so the responsibility is mine.

As soon as I get my access back in LAF at the conclusion of the war I'd be happy to share my point of view on war performance on the LAF website and offer up my advice and opinions to any and all who want it.

Serpentor Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 7:40:20

Wow, what happened here? Lol
The EEVIL Empire

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2016, 10:28:28

PEW PEW PEW

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2016, 10:28:28

PEW PEW PEW

Tokyousr Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 13:03:17

Originally posted by Sov:
It is obvious that Syko was not doing a good job in leading warchats, mainly that is reflected by the complaints that are coming through publicly and behind the scenes. Syko my advice to you is that to be a good leader you need to have an open mind and you need to be wiling to listen to those around you. Unlike your previous life experiences regarding leadership, online gaming is voluntary so people follow you because they choose to do so. The secret to being a good leader in this game is to make the game fun. You need to be consulting with those around you and then never order someone to do something, always ask them.

I have been leading in online gaming communities consistently now for 15 years and you'll never see me yelling at anyone, barking orders at anyone or generally annoying anyone. People follow me because they want to follow me and I do my best to make their online gaming experience enjoyable.

If you are going to take the advice of anyone, take it from me. Never let anything get you down, learn from it and strive to do better.

I don't know what was going on in the enemy warroom, but I do know that Syko is not a Head in LAF. He is a midranking leader and assistant in the war department.

In regards to blaming Syko for the war effort... If there was a problem then it falls to the leaderships of the involved alliances to deal with it, that is what being a leader is about. An unproven and untested war leader with no experience in leading a CS of this magnitude should never have been given direct responsibility to begin with. No one knew what his capabilities were before the war, so why would you let him assume total control? The fault is not Syko's and never was, no matter how bad he was.

If I appointed a random SoFer to lead the war effort and he is not up to the task and then we lost a war as a result, is it his fault or mine? I am the President and it was my decision to give him control, so the responsibility is mine.

As soon as I get my access back in LAF at the conclusion of the war I'd be happy to share my point of view on war performance on the LAF website and offer up my advice and opinions to any and all who want it.

wow......

Suicidal Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 15:45:16

most importantly, what happened to the 6m jets? that is the issue :0

Hellz X Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 15:59:27

"I have been leading in online gaming communities consistently now for 15 years"

- Resume material
- Dive bar's most popular pick-up line
Imaginary Numbers

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2016, 16:48:24

Originally posted by Suicidal:
most importantly, what happened to the 6m jets? that is the issue :0
Catch me on ir c

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 28th 2016, 19:14:03

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Originally posted by Suicidal:
most importantly, what happened to the 6m jets RAWA? that is the issue :0

FTFY

Serpentor Game profile

Sep 28th 2016, 19:57:47

Originally posted by Hellz X:
"I have been leading in online gaming communities consistently now for 15 years"

- Resume material
- Dive bar's most popular pick-up line

LOL!!!
The EEVIL Empire