Verified:

Greaps Game profile

Sep 5th 2016, 13:29:18

I would like to suggest the game automatically calculates and lists within advisory and spy op information the targets total offense and defense(with all bonus applied). Additionally War Room could have an new value for how many offense points are selected to attack that changes as you increases or remove units from the attack force and assumes tech and country bonus. This would make attacking much faster and easier for new players. And for the experienced player im not sure that it would make the game less fun.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 5th 2016, 13:51:46

well its simple math, target's forces x weapon tech x possible govt bonus + possible allies forces (no allies if does special attack).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Greaps Game profile

Sep 5th 2016, 14:31:25

Yeah that is my point on why this change would improve the game. The math isn't a challenge it just wastes time most of the time. Have the option to turn calculator on and off for those who enjoy doing the same equation dozens and dozens of times. I don't think it takes anything away from the game, but it would make it more appealing to casuals while not affecting the game experience for the hardcores.

I do greatly appreciate your time reading my suggestions here.

Thanks

Edited By: Greaps on Sep 5th 2016, 14:36:39
See Original Post