Verified:

victor victoria

Aug 7th 2016, 2:57:40

sup, next reset the team name will be superfly netgains like old people fluff.

which is to suggest it's slow and disgusting to watch..

but you know i heart, and i know that you know that you beat me every reset that i don't finish first ;p
so long as you play your hearts and minds game, sup, how would we like to see every single netgaining country tagged either weedyfly or superlar?

every reset i make server history, because i'm the greatest ever to play here, but now i offer you an opportunity to join me in making server history.

i mean, like, something about the drama of our times and the drawing together of our fates..

the stars align.. just putin' it on the table.. you can take or leave it..

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 3:22:41

Think we will kill you mr. Greatest

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 3:28:48

lol well first off congrats the win bro. There is no one that I rather lose to more than you and the homies @ weedy.

When you messaged me a few days ago I told you that I had enough to finish 5th and sure enough that was the spot that I held on to :)

our team name next set will most definitely pay tribute to Weedy and their superior skillz. I have previously used Nina Dobrev in my country name so before I create my country I will contact you to arrange something fantastic :)

Scott Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 3:51:47

Weedy dies next...

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 3:53:28

shizz so should our tag be RIPWeedy and my country name be Braden Was The Illest Now He The Deadest?

Scott Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 3:57:22

Like the tag, name needs improvement.

victor victoria

Aug 7th 2016, 4:02:15

you sir are fantastic enough for all of us, sup.

nmrobidiot or whatever, i'd suggest speaking with dissident first, as if you hit me you will be fighting him and not me.
if he defers to you, then i'll be drunk and not give eighteen fluffs worth of a fluff, so congrats- you already win.
i, the mr greatest, defer to your being superior to my greatness. because you have an attack again button, and i have the bottoms of four bottle of rye that maybe if i can find my phone and i haven't lost it again, then maybe i might be able to stumble upon my homepage and login and see that you, mr the greatest because you dethroned me without a single use of a turn, you've already beat me, so clearly you're the mr greatest. i kind of feel a little honoured that i get to give the title which was thrown upon me, i now get to hand it to you, the most worthy of worthy.

i want to be your friend. tell me about yourself?

i mean, like, can i offer you money out of my wallet, will that make you like me..
.. or .. ?

victor victoria

Aug 7th 2016, 4:06:54

Originally posted by Scott:
Weedy dies next...

good thing i have my universal heal... oh, you meant next reset in this game?

yes, because the blood i cough matters less.

if i don't die before i grow up, i like totally want to be like you.

you give people hope. you're, like, a fourth or fifth coming of jesus. i wish you the best in your life, because you deserve it, because you're an amazing person and i totally see why people love you.

thank you, scott. for being you.

you are good people.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2016, 4:10:31

Congrats on the win, bro!, finished 7th in my first set back, I'll shoot for higher next set 👍👍
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

victor victoria

Aug 7th 2016, 4:22:40

oh, i'm sorry, if scott and nimfgfdsaayu fight me next reset do i have the knock out of hearts as far as grade point averages are concerned?

then i take it back, nuymhgtyyulimix, you aint got fluff son. what you'll kill my country?

you can never kill the fact that i am the single greatest netgainer, and aligner of netgainers, ever to grace the server with it's presence.

you get butthurt? don't worry, you'll get over it and i will still be the owner of the fluffing server to which we speak.

this is mine. you are welcomed here. because i am nice. son.

Scott Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 20:37:47

Originally posted by victor victoria:
oh, i'm sorry, if scott and nimfgfdsaayu fight me next reset do i have the knock out of hearts as far as grade point averages are concerned?

then i take it back, nuymhgtyyulimix, you aint got fluff son. what you'll kill my country?

you can never kill the fact that i am the single greatest netgainer, and aligner of netgainers, ever to grace the server with it's presence.

you get butthurt? don't worry, you'll get over it and i will still be the owner of the fluffing server to which we speak.

this is mine. you are welcomed here. because i am nice. son.

Only thing you are the single best at, is being racist.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 20:53:02

He didnt getm to gloat last set because relax lah took first so now hr making up for it Scott, it should be out of his system now dont think any need to kill him won't do anything really.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Scott Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 22:14:12

Need and want have different definitions

mrford Game profile

Aug 7th 2016, 22:35:24

I thought braden was the greatest e?

Get your drunk rants right.

Being the king of this server is like winning the special Olympics anyways. Most real competition left a long time ago. Why do you think I have so many t10s with all-x demo farmers?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2016, 23:17:14

No kidding...I didn't expect to place in top 10 with 51m NW on a 9600 acre country...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

nimrodix Game profile

Aug 9th 2016, 1:51:25

I was teasing you lol

amy winehouse

Aug 9th 2016, 2:02:49

I thought braden was the greatest e?

what is an e? i'm not like making a point.. or being like no you're an e.. i mean, like, i'd imagine you meant something else? e isn't racist. or asshole. or idiot. or drunk. or retard. or cluless.. maybe clueless, but i genuinely don't know what the greatest e is.. ?
like i'm guessing typo, or i don't know maybe i am clueless.. but.. before, like, i respond, may i ask to what, exactly, it is i am responding?