Verified:

Heston Game profile

Jul 5th 2016, 17:59:17

fluff the usa democrats, republicans, independents, law enforcement, liberals and the entire FBI. For the agents that troll this game.... Get yourselves fluffed by every tranny in prison then play in traffic.

fluff gov jerry moonbeam brown and the chp.

Now i will go to sams club and buy some bulk tin foil and wrap myself in it.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Jul 5th 2016, 18:47:22

Support. +9001

slip Game profile

Jul 5th 2016, 20:00:51

was there any doubt that this wasnt the end result?

Oceana Game profile

Jul 5th 2016, 20:54:07

Yes, but a person with a record of careless disregard for protecting Classified material, should never be given a security clearance.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jul 5th 2016, 22:09:04

Originally posted by slip:

The following words are not my own, but pretty accurately sum up how I feel about this miscarriage of justice:

"What is particularly sad is that while most of us understood the egregiousness of this situation, we also knew from the beginning that Hillary Clinton was not going to be prosecuted or punished for it. Our system is allowing big corporations, big banks, big politicians to get away with things that normal Americans would never be allowed to. We bail out the banks. We bail out the corporations. We bail out the politicians. This is not justice. This is crony capitalism and crony politics" -- Nicholas Sarwark, chair of the Libertarian National Committee.

Angel1 Game profile

Jul 5th 2016, 22:14:38

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
Originally posted by slip:

The following words are not my own, but pretty accurately sum up how I feel about this miscarriage of justice:

"What is particularly sad is that while most of us understood the egregiousness of this situation, we also knew from the beginning that Hillary Clinton was not going to be prosecuted or punished for it. Our system is allowing big corporations, big banks, big politicians to get away with things that normal Americans would never be allowed to. We bail out the banks. We bail out the corporations. We bail out the politicians. This is not justice. This is crony capitalism and crony politics" -- Nicholas Sarwark, chair of the Libertarian National Committee.

Actually, in terms of civil and criminal law, we hold business leaders to a higher standard. This is one more arrow into the heart of American justice.
-Angel1

Heston Game profile

Jul 6th 2016, 0:42:09

The libertarian ticket is fluff. A guy that vows to halt all of his pot smoking if elected. Wow. What a future there.
Trump is not himself. He has been put under the jack boot of whatever fluffhole republican and is putting on a clinic on being a puppet. He cant be bought but sure can easily be controlled.

Imagine if HRC gave a fluff about the usa, liberty, killing isis, securing boarders ect what an unstoppable first woman president she would be. I will admit, im high as a gary johnson right now.

https://youtu.be/WJ_yQ02xwsM
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

iTarl Game profile

Jul 6th 2016, 0:52:47

silly people laws are for poor people

mrford Game profile

Jul 6th 2016, 0:56:09

Anyone watch History Channel's special "Men Who Built America?"

Remember the busting monopolies episodes? The ones with the court hearings and payoffs and such? Or the ones where they bought the presidency?

Not much has changed in 100 years huh?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford