Verified:

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 10th 2016, 0:09:49

Going all x will not be making any landgrabs peacefully netting please DNH me.

Clan Tag: TMM

Thanks!
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Winter Game profile

Jun 10th 2016, 0:19:10

watch out for macdaddy

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 10th 2016, 0:32:33

Ty Winter I will!
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 12th 2016, 3:44:47

A word of advice for you Aphrodite: If you keep Deano/macdaddy in your tag, it is very likely you will lose your 16 when his are eventually killed.

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 4:18:04

Good luck you will need it now.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

lpardess Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 8:46:33

Your clan friend already threatend to farm me cause i wont join him
Hes hobby is to make enemies

If you want to stay alive you need to be apart from him...

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 10:21:54

Is mac aka satans marine corps?
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

lpardess Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 11:04:22

Yep

Scott Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 12:59:55

Originally posted by Primeval:
A word of advice for you Aphrodite: If you keep Deano/macdaddy in your tag, it is very likely you will lose your 16 when his are eventually killed.

His countries are 1170-1185

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 13:07:33

what Is with the hard on for me? I already told everyone that my intentions are to net peacefully. I have not attacked a single country as of now so just give me space to breathe. Holy fluff nuts

Scott Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 13:09:05

Originally posted by macdaddy:
what Is with the hard on for me? I already told everyone that my intentions are to net peacefully. I have not attacked a single country as of now so just give me space to breathe. Holy fluff nuts

Probably your prior behavior.

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 13:10:06

You made a lot of enemies really fast. I know you are probably too stupid to understand why enemies don't just disappear, but maybe after getting beaten down for a few months you will learn to shut the fluff up.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 13:12:47

Remember when you threatened half the server with crap like this? Why would we let you net?

Apr 21st 2016, 15:38:06
I spy with my little eye 3 targets in this thread for next set ;)

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 13:15:24

I am not too sure how someone who claims to be an engineer has such a hard time grasping consequences.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 13:21:09

I tried to be friendly and social at the start but what screwed me was the fact that I didn't know the FFA polices such as retals and conduct. I was new and simply did not know as I didn't even sign into the forums. That is pretty much why everyone started to hate me and haven't given me much of a chance since. What I am now is simply a product of my environment. When people are constantly attacking me, bombarding me with fluffty comments and landgrabbing me of course I am going to respond in a defensive manner. It is human nature. If you met me in real life I bet we would get a long quite nicely, have a couple pints, talk politics and have a dandy time.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jun 12th 2016, 13:29:31

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 13:31:34

You were a dumbass when I tried to train you. You are still a dumbass.

You write checks your ass can't cash, and now people have you on their fluff list.

Shut the fluff up and play quietly in a tag for a few sets. Stop making aliases, and stop making threats.

Stop posting. You arnt social enough to interact with other people. You don't have the self control.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 13:34:00

I tried to be friendly and social at the start but what screwed me was the fact that I didn't know the FFA polices such as retals and conduct. I was new and simply did not know as I didn't even sign into the forums. That is pretty much why everyone started to hate me and haven't given me much of a chance since. What I am now is simply a product of my environment. When people are constantly attacking me, bombarding me with fluffty comments and landgrabbing me of course I am going to respond in a defensive manner. It is human nature. If you met me in real life I bet we would get a long quite nicely, have a couple pints, talk politics and have a dandy time.

I don't visit the mental ward of the hospital so I doubt we would ever meet.

Also, your bahvior screwed you, not everyone else.

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 13:39:01

Oh.. and playing peacefully with a clan was what I was trying to do. I merge my clan with another clan and within the hour I have people protesting the merge on the public forums. Like Its imposible to be quiet when every move I make gets advertised and protested against. It seems like its everyone's mission is to make sure I don't become a force in this game.

Edited By: macdaddy on Jun 12th 2016, 13:41:33

Scott Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 13:42:30

Oh.. and playing peacefully with a clan was what I was trying to do. I merge my clan with another clan and within the hour I have people protesting the merge on the public forums. Like Its imposible to be quiet when every move I make gets advertised and protested against on the forums. It seems like its everyone's mission is to make sure I don't become a force in this game.

Your mental handicap ensures you don't become a "force"...

lpardess Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 13:47:03

Are you joking deano? You threatend to farm me with your clan cause i wont join you
Is this peacefull for you?

Aphrodita wants dnh pacts and a netting set
Its impossible with you cause you declare war on everything that moves

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 13:51:32

Oh.. and playing peacefully with a clan was what I was trying to do. I merge my clan with another clan and within the hour I have people protesting the merge on the public forums. Like Its imposible to be quiet when every move I make gets advertised and protested against. It seems like its everyone's mission is to make sure I don't become a force in this game.

Stop

Posting
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 13:53:24

Originally posted by lpardess:
Are you joking deano? You threatend to farm me with your clan cause i wont join you
Is this peacefull for you?

Aphrodita wants dnh pacts and a netting set
Its impossible with you cause you declare war on everything that moves

He also gets tag killed easier than chaos

He/she/it needs to take the pitty party elsewhere

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 12th 2016, 14:06:12

Aphrodite - If you removed this guy from your tag rather than him just detagging, this is a big step forward for you. Its those types of actions ingame that help gain you respect and favor with some of the more established clans.

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 14:08:48

established clans? oh, you mean like CC, TKO and Chaos.

Scott Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 14:13:53

established clans? oh, you mean like CC, TKO and Chaos.

Imp, ICD, etc. dont forget them either.

mrford Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 14:15:14

You need to shut up before you empower those who hate you with further ammunition for your extermination.

you are socially retarded. You don't have the support or power to talk like you do.

Stop posting. Let your actions speak.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jun 12th 2016, 14:18:15

Originally posted by mrford:
You need to shut up before you empower those who hate you with further ammunition for your extermination.

you are socially retarded. You don't have the support or power to talk like you do.

Stop posting. Let your actions speak.

Like how he was threatening other small tags to join him or die? Those actions?