Verified:

ddd Game profile

May 5th 2016, 12:16:17

we had to kill one of your members just now, contact me for info and future intentions

WArriOR Game profile

May 5th 2016, 12:52:08

hmmmm
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

NukEvil Game profile

May 5th 2016, 12:52:23

What happened to Evo, btw? They're now down to 7 members. They can't kill a simple landkiller, and they seem to still be trying to antagonize alliances probably seen as 'lesser' than they. What, did most of their members join Rival for a war reset, and just ended up staying there or something?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

WArriOR Game profile

May 5th 2016, 12:54:42

I don't see why 200 was killed, Help me out here?

NukEvil Game profile

May 5th 2016, 12:55:47

Looks like he RoRd, but I didn't really look at the news closely enough to be certain of it.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

WArriOR Game profile

May 5th 2016, 12:58:25

I see stones hitting him first two times, unless there is something I'm missing

Spoonman Game profile

May 5th 2016, 13:36:57

200 got killed coz Stones' member made mistake and got raped for it...

archaic Game profile

May 5th 2016, 14:22:51

Stones, doing FA good since never
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

NukEvil Game profile

May 5th 2016, 14:24:58

Who cares? Evo's practically a spam tag now.

ddd Game profile

May 5th 2016, 14:30:22

you are missing something yes, I am bomber and on mirc get with me there and I will show u the history

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2016, 14:31:12

Bomber doing retarded Bomber fluff. No suprise here.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ddd Game profile

May 5th 2016, 14:33:32

archaic

 

CandyMan: stop doing KR on our originals.

no clue who you are nor do I really care

not only myself but our fa attempted to contact evo at the start of all of this, no one ever reached out to us..

add to that the multiple warnings and time I spend ingame messaging this goofball, screw you for your statement

WArriOR Game profile

May 5th 2016, 15:15:00

Stones hit Evo first lol how is this Evo's fault lol

ddd Game profile

May 5th 2016, 15:22:58

u better dig a little deeper because you are wrong period
and do you even matter, are you in evo, dun tinks so

ddd Game profile

May 5th 2016, 15:29:48

still waiting for an evo contact same ole crap dif day I guess

WArriOR Game profile

May 5th 2016, 15:36:00

4/1 odds stones is tag killed this reset!

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2016, 15:38:36

i mean, has bomber ever made an intelligent move?

seem like over the years he has lead spam tags with equally terrible players, done something stupid, and died.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

May 6th 2016, 12:59:39

:>
Catch me on ir c

Havoc Game profile

May 6th 2016, 19:13:31

didn't a good junk of EVO go to Elders?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Spoonman Game profile

May 6th 2016, 20:37:08

Dig deeper and see an untag accepted by stones and he tried to impose stones policy on hits while still untagged. Claims that the retal was still within 48 hours. When he realize its beyond 48 hours retal windows, change claim that stones policy is 72 hours now. Oppss, sorry but thats is lame

drkprinc Game profile

May 6th 2016, 21:14:44

so is evo going to have a sudden jump of old warmongers coming back for a set?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Kat Game profile

May 6th 2016, 21:34:38

200 hits untagged #425 5 PSs

untagged #425 joins Stones and retals 1 PS

Stones' #50 hits #200 for... reasons? 1 PS (I'm viewing this as an isolated instance)

#200 retals Stones' #50 (Perfectly legitimate)

#200 RoRs the newly tagged #425 (Bad form to RoR, but still has nothing to do with stones since it's not officially tagged until they've been tagged 72 hours...at which time that exchange will STILL have nothing to do with Stones.)

Stones RoRs #200 with 2 PSs from #69 and #301

#200 Retals #69

Stones' #69 RoRs (Again!) then the Stones tag kills #200 for...reasons? I'm dying for a justification on this one.

Did I go back far enough?

ddd Game profile

May 6th 2016, 22:13:22

your very very close to what went down kat

indeed evo farmed the guy untagged

he applied asking for help and we gave it to him

he retalled the one guy with no problem

then retalled doofus at 48 hrs and 23 min which by our rules is cool

NO WE DO NOT GO BY 48 HRS NEVER DID NEVER WILL

messages were sent to duffus with no response other then bs more bs and insults,

retals went back and forth for a few days, finally the second to last time he retalled I sent him a message for 2 to 1 next hit, and that if he retalled those it would be considered an act of war and he would die,

he again ignored and and threated us, so he died

pretty simple really

we wont allow others to dictate to us what our retal policy will be,, it is what it is and it seems most other clans agree with it.

to much time spent on this already, I am done with it!

ddd Game profile

May 6th 2016, 22:16:28

oh one more thing, he at first claimed the retal was past 48 hours, we informed im so what and our rules

then hes the one who changed it to some other bs bout we can retal for untagged which we did not, we retalled for the hit on him when he was tagged actually 2 days or 3 days after he tagged

now I am done, if anybody really want to view the messages from him feel free to contact me on mirc nothing more will be posted here about this affair from me.. to much trash bs from those who aren't involved on this all the time

BladeEWG Game profile

May 7th 2016, 0:15:18

72 hour retal window on non pacts?

Spoonman Game profile

May 7th 2016, 1:13:35

Actually, as per Stones policy, its 72 hours retal window for untags.

So what i would do then is play untag, wait for someone to hit me and then tag up Stones. That will give me a 72 hour windows to retal even if the hit was done while i was untagged.

Funny how your member message me that it's still within your 48 hour rule and then replied with 72 hours when i told him its past 48 hours

archaic Game profile

May 7th 2016, 1:45:22

Originally posted by ddd:

archaic

 

CandyMan: stop doing KR on our originals.

no clue who you are nor do I really care

not only myself but our fa attempted to contact evo at the start of all of this, no one ever reached out to us..

add to that the multiple warnings and time I spend ingame messaging this goofball, screw you for your statement

The amount of fluffs that I give about some no-name fluffter not knowing who I am is zero. Stones has never been anything but a spamtag and it looks like their standards have gone down. Not sure how you managed to be lower than whale fluff. Get gud scrub - learn to use the 'quote' feature.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 7th 2016, 1:50:24

Sounds like the untag baited someone into hitting him, just as most suiciders do, or ppl looking for land in a scarce environment. If you are hit as an untag, than tagup to gain support, you are not allowed to use that tags retal windows or protections. You were not LG'd wearing that tags identification. Stones is clearly in the wrong here, I know that's coming from me... I don't exactly care for Evo specifically, but the point is that Stones lured someone, and when a tag that was small farmed it, the member tagged up so it could pick a fight with someone smaller and stand a chance at winning. I'm sure that other, larger tags also joined in on the Farm Fest as well, the stones member just waited until someone specific grabbed it before it tagged and requested protection. I think the entire server should pitch in on killing Stones. They are a worthless spamtag. 2 years ago, any prominent tag would have killed them without question.
Do as I say, not as I do.

ddd Game profile

May 7th 2016, 2:12:59

Spoonman

May 6th 2016, 20:37:08

Dig deeper and see an untag accepted by stones and he tried to impose stones policy on hits while still untagged. Claims that the retal was still within 48 hours. When he realize its beyond 48 hours retal windows, change claim that stones policy is 72 hours now. Oppss, sorry but thats is lame

actually your a dam liar, that is not how it went down, it went down just as I said it did, u got butthurt or whoever ran 200 did, not sure it was you...

and there is no rule saying an untagged [WHO BY THE WAY NEVER HIT ANYBODY ONCE OTHER] SO HOW DO U CALL HIM A SUICIDER. CANT TAG UP AND RETAL TAGGED..

show me the rule and I will recant that last statement

as for stones being a spam tag, not likely we have been here for many resets now, like us or don't like us, we are here to stay and hopefully bs like this will cease, we have pact with nearly every decent clan in the game and don't seem to have to many problems with them that cant be handled like gentleman,

to bad evo 200 was not one of them I agree but we gave the guy every chance to settle it and nothing was done to attempt to do so..

now we have another new guy who got farmed .. and yes we took him in as well

462 got farmed by both evo and kat

kat since they are good allies will be left alone while evo on the other hand has no accepted any offers for pacts even when offered a dnh thus since he was able to retal we permited him to tag and do just that..

again show me where that's not allowed, he did his own, simple as that..

perhaps if u don't like getting butthurt u might not want to farm the n00bs out there in the server,, some of those n00b are in fact returning players n0t n00bs

take note we will continue to allow anyone who applies and asks for help so long as we know them from the past, and they are in fact not suiciders to join us if they are having problems

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 7th 2016, 2:20:53

In that case Nuke may join you and pretend to need help b4 he get's your butts in trouble. Anyways, you are spam spam spam spam spam spamtag from hell. You are chaos from ffa and bad from team. You are a bunch of idiots. I despise you and I cannot wait until your tag get's obliterated once again this set. You guys sure know how to take a beating over there and maintain your numbers. I guess when losing is in your agenda it makes you feel like your accomplishing your goals. Hey more power to yah.

NukEvil Game profile

May 7th 2016, 2:28:25

Nope; my accomplishments are my own. I share my glory with no one.

ddd Game profile

May 7th 2016, 2:37:59

lol that goes to show what u know syko I don't even play ffa or team haven't in some time now

nor do I really care what u think of me/us so long as the majority trust me and get along I am fine with that. and thus far it seems that's the way it is.

later syko I am done chatting with you

mrford Game profile

May 7th 2016, 2:39:46

Remember that time you wernt a garbage player or leader bomber?

I don't either. You would struggle to lead lemmings off a cliff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 7th 2016, 2:43:08

mmm I ate some juicy moooo! So you wouldn't share your glory with Evil? You have indeed become more selfish than anyone in this game ever has. I remember the set when you land killed over 40 countries single handed. How many 1a kills do you have?

NukEvil Game profile

May 7th 2016, 2:53:30

So far, I have only killed 10 countries this set. And, I cannot believe I am saying this, but even that has gotten boring.

humicroav Game profile

May 7th 2016, 3:27:57

Originally posted by Kat:

Stones' #50 hits #200 for... reasons? 1 PS (I'm viewing this as an isolated instance)

It's b/c Stones can't keep their clan list updated and #50 was just doing a LG.
ur mom playz erf2025

humicroav Game profile

May 7th 2016, 3:27:57

double post
ur mom playz erf2025

Scott Game profile

May 7th 2016, 5:08:42

Time to tag kill stones... Again

Lord Tarnava Game profile

May 7th 2016, 5:12:43

lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 7th 2016, 5:56:10

Bomber... there is a quote option. It is hard to read your messages otherwise.
Nextly...where is your retal information posted?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Spoonman Game profile

May 7th 2016, 6:20:53

Only a noob would consider a grab as butthurt. You must have been panicking when you realized that i can easily rape your country that you pushed the kill switch. Your threat was but treated as a joke.

I did have fun killing stones before.

Spoonman Game profile

May 7th 2016, 6:29:58

ddd, maybe you should ask your guy more. Im sure you will end up with "fluff we fluffed up"

Forgotten

May 7th 2016, 6:30:31

I would suggest all non FR contacts for any alliance to refrain from posting as if they are a FR contact.

This is how conflicts start, gossiping on AT.

Also, SPAM
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

drkprinc Game profile

May 7th 2016, 7:45:39

Everyone FS Forgotten he is withholding all the cadbury creme eggs!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Marshal Game profile

May 7th 2016, 11:02:30

i'm still fa in few now gone alliances.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Scott Game profile

May 7th 2016, 12:34:53

Originally posted by drkprinc:
Everyone FS Forgotten he is withholding all the cadbury creme eggs!

That isn't Cadbury Creme my friend...

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 7th 2016, 13:44:45

Originally posted by Forgotten:
I would suggest all non FR contacts for any alliance to refrain from posting as if they are a FR contact.

This is how conflicts start, gossiping on AT.

Also, SPAM

I suggest forgo quit ordering ppl to stop speaking on AT who are not in an FR position. This is how inner conflict arises... bwahahahaha :) CIVIL WARS BUDDY!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 7th 2016, 16:43:12

i am batman

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrcuban Game profile

May 8th 2016, 0:29:25

Enough talk! This server needs more wars !!

Scott Game profile

May 8th 2016, 1:14:28

Originally posted by galleri:
i am batman

You have some kind of surgery? You mean Batwoman?