Verified:

A-Rod Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 3:18:35

you play a 2 month reset and a retard can ruin all the time you've put in in 1 day. facebook app or no. this game is dead. i can't believe i came back to this game and wasted my time.

Spear Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 3:34:19

I'm getting nuked in tourney by someone I've never touched simply because he's "bored".

Fooglmog Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 3:52:32

That's no different from how thing game has always been... including when it was extremely successful. So there's no reason to assume that this is a reason why the game can't be successful.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Viceroy Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 5:31:01

There are plenty of reasons to assume this game can't be successful, all of which are much better than anything one or more players could do.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

locket Game profile

Sep 28th 2010, 15:34:09

A-rod which country were you

Dopplegangah Game profile

Sep 30th 2010, 14:50:01

the biggest hurdle the game probably faces would be that it's text-based imo....i've played on and off for over 10 years, and dont know how much time i'd put in if i had a ps3 with madden :)

the random attacks though are something i remember always being there.....some people are just crazy!

ponderer Game profile

Oct 2nd 2010, 21:01:02

: (
m0m0rific

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Oct 2nd 2010, 21:37:05

People who quit over being AB'd or attacked at all are just cowards.

This game originally was made for you to use those features, there was no diplomatics other than defense allies. Hell when I first joined this game I played primary. I allied up with a few people and we would missile other people daily in retaliation of their missiles and AB's.

Thats how I thought the game was supposed to be, and thats how the game was made to be. Everyone here is just too high off their fancy pacts and fluff. What is ruining the game, is clearly not suiciders. Its the people playing it that cry like little fluffes with they get hit.

locket Game profile

Oct 3rd 2010, 0:27:12

Actually it is people like you who dont keep other's opinions in mind. Your view of the game has a very one sided approach to it.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Oct 3rd 2010, 4:16:17

It does, and I like it better that way :)

Oct 4th 2010, 16:12:08

There's some validity to both of what you say....I've seen some people completely destroy another's country, and often for no reason at all. Sometimes it seems to be done as overkill retall'ing, sometimes bc a player is randomly looking for somebody to maim, and sometimes bc the player just has no clue what they're doing :P

Either way, there are always going to be people that play different styles, and want different things from this game, and each set. That's the beauty of it, that you can play however you like, and it's just a matter of you (if anyone) you align yourself with, and how you decide to play your own individual country.

jedioda Game profile

Oct 5th 2010, 14:42:38

I there were no suiciders, I won't by tanks or SDI... and the game would be boring

Oct 5th 2010, 15:41:55

Originally posted by jedioda:
I there were no suiciders, I won't by tanks or SDI... and the game would be boring

uhhhhh, what???

snawdog Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 23:29:04

Dopplegangah is stupid..
He said..."Iber iswuzz nizzlepoo flargh.."
Is it THAT hard?..Sheesh
ICQ 364553524
msn

locket Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 5:42:46

at least he wasnt the first place country... killed by someone who likely wants to finish a spot ahead

Pain Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 7:55:18

well its true that people have always attacked countries unprovoked, but it was never as bad as it is now. the reason its bad is because there isnt fluff for players anymore so when you only have 1-200 people on a server theres a higher chance youll get hit by someone who is bored for no reason.
Your mother is a nice woman

Murf Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 10:25:57

Believe that first place country got killed due to the farming of an all jetter friend who was feeding him land

locket Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 20:48:27

That all jetter friend had to leave for holidays. I was the all jetters ally. He wasnt an all jetter up till that moment. And if someone else had wanted to hit him they could have. Is farming someone else really worth killing now?

aponic Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 22:30:58

when you double your land to the point where you might win because you farmed your friend for 20k+ acres... yes
SOF
Cerevisi

Murf Game profile

Oct 10th 2010, 10:38:31

meh i aint no netter and i didnt get to hit the guy who was killed but I had planned to, due to the excessive farming in an attempt to win the game

Shadow Game profile

Oct 11th 2010, 9:32:29

murf you don't even know what you're talking about. I already had a good chance to win the game, I've done it before so I didn't really need the land. He offered so I accepted. Who would refuse?

The vigilante who think they can police the game are all idiots. I'm not a stranger to suiciders, having been suicided on in almost all my sets of playing for the last 10+ years but this is the stupidest reason by far. Be a virus and continue to slowly kill the game.

aponic Game profile

Oct 11th 2010, 14:10:03

ok, lets get this straight since I started the kill run on you.

You farmed your ally and DOUBLED your land.
You had 110% indy tech (40k) on 49k acres.
You had 220cs and your BPT was 60.
You had no other techs.

Prior to farming your ally, you were 25k or so and I was already 20k with 100 million bushels stocked as a techer in a terrible tech market.

You would not have beaten me, let alone the multiple demo cashers. You are a bad player for thinking you were going to win with such a lofty country and you made a poor decision to farm your friend for such a SIGNIFICANT amount of land. If you don't like getting killed, then respect that other players don't like you farming your ally for 20k acres.

SOF
Cerevisi

A-Rod Game profile

Oct 12th 2010, 18:23:25

after rebuilding all my land and cs, and just cashing turns since then i get missiled to the ground by random ppl i've not touched all reset. yay. at least in express when this happens you've only invested a couple of days into your country. g=/

Fuzzy Logic Game profile

Patron

Oct 15th 2010, 3:21:10

Maybe there should be Babbys First Server. Only turrets and Jets! No special spy ops!

jedioda Game profile

Oct 15th 2010, 19:28:53

I did't follow your cripted message. Who is Netters anonymous

anubis0079 Game profile

Nov 16th 2010, 17:45:13

an all explore server perhaps? maybe just eliminate the option to attack? It is all fluff. Buy some damn defenses get you SDI up and learn to wall. The game has always been like this since i started playing. I joined an alliance a swapped servers to avoid the random hitting and after i learned a little bit about how to actually play i came back. Now i just try to minimize the damage and keep my defenses up. I won't win because i am not a netter but i still give it a good try from time to time. Yes i get mad when my countries get all fluffed up from random grabs and insane hitting from noobs and crazies but that is part of the fun.

SoLer for Life
"All Hail The Maki!"
Have a heart.....they are really fresh.

elvesrus

Oct 31st 2016, 0:57:55

Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.