Verified:

Alin Game profile

Mar 14th 2016, 20:09:31

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...oy-pistol-seat-truck.html

First thing i thought at, was AT. Last time this happen (associating something i see in RL, with AT) was several years ago when i saw a car with plate number : City-number-SOF.

I am convinced now that the evil living in humans is killing and not guns. Hang that freaking 4 years old.

Edited By: Alin on Mar 15th 2016, 11:38:22

victor victoria

Mar 14th 2016, 21:02:25

was this written in roma speak and translated to western talk.. or are you just mentally retarded?

victor victoria

Mar 14th 2016, 21:03:29

thought of.. taught at.. either way, prepos.. end of sen..

nevermind, youll never learn.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 14th 2016, 21:21:23

Yo, just because I'm around and saw this... even if you don't like Alin, it's a fluff move to troll people for their English when they're not fluent.

Just being petty is the kind of fluff that ruined this forum.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2016, 21:38:39

as Pang said
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

mrford Game profile

Mar 14th 2016, 22:24:28

lol, it was a 1911 too. Depending on the model, there are 3 or 4 separate safety systems on that firearm not including the trigger, and the toddler knew how to defeat them all? classic.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

victor victoria

Mar 14th 2016, 23:06:30

yo, i suppose the same way i shouldnt have been banned for quasi perceived racism, but when we're done with it all all we're left with is presentation.

i presented as a bigot.. and he presents as an uneducated third worldian.. worldianite.. third worldino? what is the appropriate demonym*

*read demonym -not racial slur..

**banned.

Alin Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 11:37:33

Corrected the initial text for swell or whatever random idiot is polluting my Gun thread.
I just want to inform the random idiot that english is my 3rd language, for his conscience peace.

mrford Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 12:35:41

That is braden
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BladeEWG Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 15:20:58

leaves the gun on the back seat?
Another Darwin candidate.

Scott Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 20:37:28

Originally posted by Alin:
Corrected the initial text for swell or whatever random idiot is polluting my Gun thread.
I just want to inform the random idiot that english is my 3rd language, for his conscience peace.

Doesn't help your case that you are still a tard no matter what language you use/abuse.

Scott Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 20:40:16

Also- please link this to an SOF conspiracy.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2016, 20:43:38

#warriorisabot !
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

victor victoria

Mar 15th 2016, 20:53:08

Originally posted by mrford:
That is braden

who is this elusive braden character?
i know hes the greatest ever to play team server, or i would if hed link his account.

so many people seem either to love him or hate him, but we never get to see him post.

a shame, really. ive heard hes like a really awesome guy.

Heston Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 21:30:49

This thread sucks.
The hoe should start letting the kid drive. Let him pick up a tobacco habit and start drinking liquor.

-100000 for the troll thread alin. Maybe you could go the the usa embassy and petition them to allow you to take custody of the 4 year old and adopt. The kids chances at life are not good anyway. He might fair well in your hands so lang you teach him to be a unic also.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Heston Game profile

Mar 15th 2016, 21:32:11

I butcher my own language. Idgaf.

victor victoria

Mar 15th 2016, 21:50:18

somebody needs to study their sat words

Alin Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 6:50:24

Originally posted by victor victoria:
yo, i suppose the same way i shouldnt have been banned for quasi perceived racism, but when we're done with it all all we're left with is presentation.

i presented as a bigot.. and he presents as an uneducated third worldian.. worldianite.. third worldino? what is the appropriate demonym*

**banned.

A bulgarian idiot calling people "3 worldian" is just awesome. Did you forgot the fluffhole you abandon in order to join Canada and have easy access to the usual drugs you use before and after you post on this forum, you male-whore?

Edited By: Alin on Mar 16th 2016, 6:53:49

Heston Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 16:37:52

**banned.

A bulgarian idiot calling people "3 worldian" is just awesome. Did you forgot the fluffhole you abandon in order to join Canada and have easy access to the usual drugs you use before and after you post on this forum, you male-whore?

Bwaaaaaaa hahahahhahahahahahhahhahha

+1

victor victoria

Mar 16th 2016, 16:46:25

yes, the fleeing of anti semitism after the first world war. maybe had they not burned us all alive they would have allowed us to better the fluffholes they blamed us for and drove us from.

go hate jews elsewhere.

Alin Game profile

Mar 16th 2016, 22:21:29

Hate jews? I never hated any...

Hate stupidity even if it s jewish origin? YES I DO. Stop taking drugs... you canadian wannabe bulgarian.

victor victoria

Mar 16th 2016, 22:35:06

which one is it?
am i a canadian wannabe bulgarian or a bulgarian fleeing to canada?

you understand the nazis burned you or yours right alongside mine, right? oh please understand this you hateful racist prick.

Scott Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 3:08:17

Hate jews? I never hated any...

Hate stupidity even if it s jewish origin? YES I DO. Stop taking drugs... you canadian wannabe bulgarian.

Nice to see our resident ultra-nationalist neo-nazi is still around...

Scott Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 3:09:29

which one is it?

you understand the nazis burned you or yours right alongside mine, right? oh please understand this you hateful racist prick.

If they weren't rounding up our families they were rounding up retards...

Alin Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 6:17:48

which one is it?

fluffing idiots hiding their stupidity behind their origin. Wtf has this thread to do with jews ? I never brought it into discussion anti-semitism or jew hate, nor made a comment towards that, yet you both retards shoot at me with "jew hater". And you both are the kind that often called me gipsy in the past, present and probably future.

And yes you both are 2 retard jews in a word that has retards in every nation. You are representing with pride the retards for your nation.

1. Scott - his ADN is the type of "stay and fight", he filled this forum with how brave he is, yet he "ran". Prolly took brain medicine at a point in his life - because he`s brain damaged.

2. Braden - the bulgarian idiot who calls "thirdwordian" people from the region he left. Drugged addicted too.

mrford Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 10:26:36

Brain medicine. Lol, alin you are my favourite dumbass.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Mar 17th 2016, 11:59:27

which one is it?

fluffing idiots hiding their stupidity behind their origin. Wtf has this thread to do with jews ? I never brought it into discussion anti-semitism or jew hate, nor made a comment towards that, yet you both retards shoot at me with "jew hater". And you both are the kind that often called me gipsy in the past, present and probably future.

And yes you both are 2 retard jews in a word that has retards in every nation. You are representing with pride the retards for your nation.

1. Scott - his ADN is the type of "stay and fight", he filled this forum with how brave he is, yet he "ran". Prolly took brain medicine at a point in his life - because he`s brain damaged.

2. Braden - the bulgarian idiot who calls "thirdwordian" people from the region he left. Drugged addicted too.

Just say it in your home language so we can understand what retarded thought you are trying to portray. I will use google translate.

Also, you once got banned and your comment deleted for anti-Semitic remarks.

victor victoria

Mar 17th 2016, 14:53:29

if my therapist/analyst prescribes me the brain medicine then its not an addiction, right?

therapist and analyst.. there has to be a contraction to be made here.. theralyst? analrapist?

mrford Game profile

Mar 18th 2016, 16:39:41

Swagger of a Chupacabra