Verified:

archaic Game profile

Feb 21st 2016, 19:06:24

For a while last year, Team Talk was really giving Aliiance Talk a run for their money on post quality and innovation. Sure we will never be able to keep up with them in volume, but quality >>> quantity any day, amiright?

I'd like to propose a scoring system with a series of rewards and, if needed, punishments to be employed to restore post quality on TT to its glorious Summer 2015 standards.

In order to start the ball rolling, I'll update the TT nickname database and reward the top poster with the nickname of their choice. I'll also allow the community to vote on the new nickname of the worst poster.

I'd also like to request that the mods excommunicate all alts with less than 100 posts, because TT should be all about transparency. We need standards people, and in general Alts just bring the bar down for everybody else.

Discuss?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Dissident Game profile

Feb 21st 2016, 19:09:14

is this a sarcastic post???

Marshal Game profile

Feb 21st 2016, 20:15:45

must be.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 21st 2016, 20:37:12

its either very sincere or very sarcastic.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Feb 21st 2016, 20:52:53

fluff, I would slap you, but I don't want to get fluff on my hand.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

zeppilin

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2016, 21:19:17

we should all be who we really are. I agree with archaic.

Link Game profile

Feb 21st 2016, 23:58:35

i am who i am, and that's all that i am.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 0:05:51

you forgot the other part of yourself link don't ever forget he still exists!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 0:12:17

I nominate myself for the best poster.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2016, 14:12:49

Well, this is an interesting idea, I must admit.

Firstly though, I wouldn't mind seeing some discussion concerning the types of posts to be "graded".
Secondly, a list of grading criteria would be nice
Thirdly, it would be really great if some of you would come up with some of these criteria, and perhaps some additional information about "topic" and "subject" qualifiers for the graded posts.

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Thunder Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 15:05:11

LOL
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2016, 16:08:30

I nominate Celphi for woman of the year.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

archaic Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 14:11:26

You are going to have to lift his tail, I'm sure as hell not doing it.

Link Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 15:40:12

Jenner made it so you no longer actually have to be a woman to win
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

clintonista Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 16:11:50

and yet another thread which suggests improving the game devolves into mrford insulting people. No surprise there.

My suggestion in this regard is to let the person who started the thread, protect the thread from mrford and his ilk by having the power to delete inappropriate responses from people who do not want to improve the game or the fora. People who can not possibly comprehend the consequences of changing this rule or that rule would not be able to hijack serious threads with worthless words of witless whining.
This change would allow the serious threads to help improve the game, for the betterment of us all.

For example, in this thread all of the posts from PwD would be deleted by archaic and the thoughtful supportive posts would remain.

Link Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 16:13:07

He's a ball buster. It's not that serious lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 16:25:17

If you stay on my nuts like this I'm going to have to start paying you.

It is funny you think this is a serious thread though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

clintonista Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 17:09:59

Do not misunderstand me. mrford and his oily, slime-based type are a curse on modern America but I have nothing against him or that particular personality disorder. I merely point out how no serious discussion of the game can occur with algal brains clogging the works.

Even if this thread start may be sarcastic in nature, there are some people who would like to have worthwhile discussions about improving the game.

Link Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 17:40:30

Hmm
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 19:01:59

You sure do complain a lot.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Feb 26th 2016, 19:22:01

And you just seem to think you are smart. If you actually were smart, you would be able to differentiate seriousness from joking around.

Ask a real question and you will get a real answer. I have probably trained more people in this game than friends you have. Although that probably isn't saying much with your mentality of always being super cereal lol. I also did the initial setup on the wiki.

Hell, i have 4 people im training right now. I dont do it on the forums, although I do answer any real questions i see. You need to learn to lighten up. Maybe do some good in your own tag (3 countries are terrible rainbows) before you attack my contributions to this game. You don't even teach your clan mates, lol. You going to blame that on me too?

Edited By: mrford on Feb 26th 2016, 19:29:53
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 8:20:14

Originally posted by mrford:
And you just seem to think you are smart. If you actually were smart, you would be able to differentiate seriousness from joking around.

Ask a real question and you will get a real answer. I have probably trained more people in this game than friends you have. Although that probably isn't saying much with your mentality of always being super cereal lol. I also did the initial setup on the wiki.

Hell, i have 4 people im training right now. I dont do it on the forums, although I do answer any real questions i see. You need to learn to lighten up. Maybe do some good in your own tag (3 countries are terrible rainbows) before you attack my contributions to this game. You don't even teach your clan mates, lol. You going to blame that on me too?

Real question: Can you train me?

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 8:42:03

I don't potty train. Sorry! 3 kids was enough.

If evo can't train you.... what do you expect me to do? I can train you in the ways of lazy but you have that mastered already me thinks.

The people I'm training right now had rainbows a few weeks ago. One is probably going to get my FFA tag killed. Damn nubs!

Edited By: mrford on Feb 27th 2016, 8:50:06
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 12:40:15

Originally posted by tellarion:

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 27th 2016, 15:13:15

ROFL
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

clintonista Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 17:20:52

lol

especially study his famous Express strategy and other contributions to the game
hilarious

mrford Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 17:30:57

I am famous? Sweet!

I suppose when you dont change your nick all the time people get to know you huh?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Feb 27th 2016, 18:29:49

I suppose when you dont change your nick all the time people get to know you huh?

See, this here is a quality post. Concise, yet witty; ironic but not vitriolic. It works on multiple levels.

o7

tellarion Game profile

Mar 4th 2016, 11:11:25

Originally posted by archaic:

See, this here is a quality post. Concise, yet witty; ironic but not vitriolic. It works on multiple levels.

o7

So was mine :P

mrford Game profile

Mar 4th 2016, 12:11:08

How hard did you have to practice to blow yourself like that?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Mar 4th 2016, 12:11:15

Originally posted by clintonista:

lol

especially study his famous Express strategy and other contributions to the game
hilarious

Do you ever not act lIke a complete fluff? Do you ever apply common sense or logic? You act like a 8 year old girl.

Link Game profile

Mar 4th 2016, 16:36:30

TT is still money
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks