Verified:

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:02:39

Nope not going away.
It's wayyyyy too much fun for me teasing both you and your faithful lil Scotty
Besides I give you even more attention that you so crave.
I was concerned about your slam on women,but then realized where you're from so it makes sense.

AzNiZe Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:05:22

Carolina -5.5, U/O 45 you can bet through me, blade. Cash only lol

mrford Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:06:53

My slam on women? What even are you talking about? Jesus you are retarded. You are a flufftard who's balls are too tiny for his mouth. It is as simple as that. You arnt willing to put anything of consequence on the line to back your fluff gobbler up. Now you are just making fluff up about me hating women and attacking where I'm from. Classic.

I can smell your desperation all the way from the other side of this phone.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:35:12

Originally posted by mrford:
Points now? Lol. It is win or lose. You said your money is on Denver.

It is called PayPal, and I challenge you to find one instance of me not keeping my word. Just because I think you are a little fluff and you don't like me doesn't mean I'm a liar. Get over your sandy vagina you stupid fluff and stop making fluff up.

And tell us you didn't post the c word...
But that's how you inbreds talk about women isn't it?
I'm amazed that no one else called you out on it tho guess not many actually read your drivel anymore.
If anyone said that to my wife,or my daughter I'd kick their arse.
You're a big man aren't you? You say it here you'd say it anywhere. PIG
How's it feel to be a meaningless entity after all?

mrford Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 15:42:40

The C word?

Are we 10 now? I was insulting you. So if you are a woman, then sure. I insulted a woman.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 18:16:25

No I'm not 10. Apparently you still are to use such language.
But not surprising for an inbred as yourself. You're also a great user of "tard" ," retard" and a slew of other insulting phrases. Usually as men get older they outgrow that.
The mere fact you post it here,when everyone can see it just shows its in your normal vocabulary.
Shouldn't even consider you a man .
You're more like something crawling on all fours.

Spin fordy Spin

mrford Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 18:24:20

You are such a little girl. Lol.

The way your logic works should be a case study.

You feel the need to attack my heritage because your platform is that weak. You just make random fluff up so it isn't insulting in the least. Me calling you a fluff has nothing to do with my respect for women. Im not sure how you put those 2 things together. U less you are infact a woman. It is entertaining though, watching you try to make a point to deflect from how scared to bet money you are.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 18:28:48

Heritage? Oh your inbreeding? Well yes!!

And yes, if you use such derogatory phrases here studies have shown you would do so in normal conversations. I shouldn't have to tell you about studies,that's all you ever cite from.

You seem to be quite hung up on money fordy, maybe you need to find another job.

mrford Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 18:37:34

Originally posted by BladeEWG:

And yes, if you use such derogatory phrases here studies have shown you would do so in normal conversations. I shouldn't have to tell you about studies,that's all you ever cite from.

You seem to be quite hung up on money fordy, maybe you need to find another job.

Not everyone has a vocabulary stick as far up their ass as you do. fluff isn't as bad of word as you seem to think it is. It is part of every day vocabulary in quite a few countries. Just because you are a fluff about that word doesn't mean everyone else is. Get over your porcelain feelings you stupid fluff.

And saying people outgrow insults like that while fluffting profanity yourself is rich. Thanks for that chuckle.

As for needing a new job, lol. YOU are the one who apparently doesn't have money to lose.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 19:57:45

Bet him and make it payable on the first of the month Ford. That is when welfare checks are sent.

Blade cant win at anything : ( Not at this actual game, not on trolling, and certainly not betting. Pretty sure God hates him.

Edited By: Scott on Jan 29th 2016, 20:53:20
See Original Post

BUTTMAN Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 20:19:58

lol

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 23:00:15

And we are having a good day ladies and germs!
Lil Scotty has once again graced us all with his presence. All it took was a little teasing of his butt buddy fordy to bring him out.
Let's all give him a big hand , he'll be back soon since he has to see his shadow soon.

Now fordy, explain how your " heritage" allows you to be a blowhard arse?
And the "other countries" use the word? Gave me a good laugh. Some countries drive on the left also. What does that have to do with anything? You just can't control the drivel can you?
What next ? Petition for reparations for the harm of your " heritage"?

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 1:21:07

It must be really frustrating to be that stupid.

You are the only one bringing up where I was raised. You are the one wandering off topic to detract from how much of a fluff ass fluff you are. Saying that I hate and beat women because I said the word fluff. You are scratching and clawing to gain traction on an ice cliff you are rapidly sliding off of.

The reason I brought up the fact that fluff isn't a bad word everywhere is to show you that you arnt a special little snowflake. Just because your ass is so tight you could turn charcoal into diamonds doesn't mean everyone else is. No one cares that you are offended by the word fluff. Your logic that everyone that says the word fluff is a woman hater is as stupid as everything else that diharrias out of your mouth. I was hoping in vain that you were atleast smart enough to see that.

That is an advanced level of stupid.

fluff.

I will bet you $100 that the panthers win. Stop being a fluff and back up your idiotic mouth or walk out the door.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 30th 2016, 1:30:09
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 1:23:39

Lil Scotty has once again graced us all with his presence. All it took was a little teasing of his butt buddy fordy to bring him out.
Let's all give him a big hand , he'll be back soon since he has to see his shadow soon.

And the "other countries" use the word? Gave me a good laugh. Some countries drive on the left also. What does that have to do with anything? You just can't control the drivel can you?

I was at work, earning money to pay taxes to support slobs like you.

Scott Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 1:30:29

Also, you are a retarded fluff who enjoys giving and getting cold lunches to/from the other members/patrons/fellow short bus riders of stones.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 2:19:20

You are the only one bringing up where I was raised. You are the one wandering off topic to detract from how much of a fluff ass fluff you are. Saying that I hate and beat women because I said the word fluff. You are scratching and clawing to gain traction on an ice cliff you are rapidly sliding off of.

The reason I brought up the fact that fluff isn't a bad word everywhere is to show you that you arnt a special little snowflake. Just because your ass is so tight you could turn charcoal into diamonds doesn't mean everyone else is. No one cares that you are offended by the word fluff. Your logic that everyone that says the word fluff is a woman hater is as stupid as everything else that diharrias out of your mouth. I was hoping in vain that you were atleast smart enough to see that.

fluff.

I will bet you $100 that the panthers win. Stop being a fluff and back up your idiotic mouth or walk out the door.

You are still an arse. Just seems to take you longer and longer to write more to prove the point.
No bet because you won't give the points. Why would I? You're no friend and I only make fun bets,even Steven with them. The rest...play the points.

Embarrassed to explain the "heritage" angle? After all big boy, you played that card.
Let's hear it , mouth.

A www lil Scotty, you try so ,so hard but go play in your room now.
The grown ups are talking.

Scott Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 2:24:50

fluff.

You are still an arse. Just seems to take you longer and longer to write more to prove the point.
No bet because you won't give the points. Why would I? You're no friend and I only make fun bets,even Steven with them. The rest...play the points.

Embarrassed to explain the "heritage" angle? After all big boy, you played that card.
Let's hear it , mouth.

Says the fluff who backed out of a bet he made...

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 2:26:09

What the fluff are you even talking about? You brought up where I'm from fluff. Not me. Why are you asking me to explain your logic? Have you confused yourself again?

You wouldn't take the $100 bet even with the points. Because you are a coward.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 30th 2016, 2:31:09

galleri here. I am curious how Blade decided mrford was inbred?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 2:32:05

Because im from the south and I said "fluff"

Blade logic.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 2:34:03

Originally posted by galleri:

I heard it was because he was a Braves fan...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 30th 2016, 2:34:17

Well if that is the case, then how does Blade feel about the 'Bama Tide team he likes? :/

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 30th 2016, 2:34:42

Originally posted by Scott:

I heard it was because he was a Braves fan...

Well damn. I guess I am inbred too. This is ford's fault.

Scott Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 2:34:53

Well if that is the case, then how does Blade feel about the 'Bama Tide team he likes? :/

Band wagon Bama fan?

Scott Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 2:35:48

Don't worry, the gay blade is a complete retard.

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 2:37:55

I can guarantee you there is more inbreeding where he is from than where I am from, but trying to point out facts to.blade is like trying to teach a squirrel calculus. It isn't going to happen.

He is too scared to bet, so he has to claw at meaningless, ironic cultural insults. It is atleast entertaining. Looking at the syntax of his posts insulting someone else's intelligence is classic fluff!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 2:38:51

fluff, I forgot to say fluff!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 3:37:05

Ibut trying to point out facts to.blade is like trying to teach a squirrel calculus. It isn't going to happen.

ACTUALLY, ADD THAT TO MY LIST OF THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN.

AND TO MY LIST OF THINGS THAT ARE TERRIFYING.

WE COULD ALSO PROBABLY END UP WITH A CALCULUS-TRAINED SQUIRREL AS VICE PRESIDENT. THIS, I WOULD VIEW AS AN IMPROVEMENT.

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 3:54:15

Squirrels are mean as fluff man.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 30th 2016, 5:03:49

They are. They are also little mischievous bastards that steal my vegetables and strawberries. And they literally mock me when I come out there to chase them. Sit there staring at me holding my strawberries in their little paws. Little fluffs. But at the same damn time they are so cute.

Heston Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 5:14:48

fluff. fluff farting fluff. fluff queef fluff scissoring another fluff with horn rimmed glasses.
Blade should go make some more yoni breather threads in gt.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 30th 2016, 5:16:23

Originally posted by Heston:
fluff. fluff farting fluff. fluff queef fluff scissoring another fluff with horn rimmed glasses.
Blade should go make some more yoni breather threads in gt.

Dammit. I said go to bed.

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 5:17:28

They are. They are also little mischievous bastards that steal my vegetables and strawberries. And they literally mock me when I come out there to chase them. Sit there staring at me holding my strawberries in their little paws. Little fluffs. But at the same damn time they are so cute.

Deer ate my fluff this year. Tomatoes, jalapenos, cucumbers, all of it.

And im not allowed to shoot them in my back yard! might have to get a knife kill next year.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 5:27:50

Be careful blade, with all the feltching you do, i worry you will mistake a surgical drain or stoma for a straw.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 30th 2016, 5:32:06

ford....one year the deer ate my habenero plants. And that was the last time they visited. LOL

Scott Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 5:33:22

Deer ate my fluff this year. Tomatoes, jalapenos, cucumbers, all of it.

And im not allowed to shoot them in my back yard! might have to get a knife kill next year.

Any restriction on strapping dynamite to tree and blasting them when they walk by?

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 5:35:18

ford....one year the deer ate my habenero plants. And that was the last time they visited. LOL

Well, on mine they get the plant before any of the peppers form. They eat all the way down to the main stalk and wait for it to re-grow.

the cucumbers were where they really went to town.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 30th 2016, 5:42:31

They also like Okra. I am still debating where I am going to put the garden here at our new home. We bought a house in Sept and it has 4 acres. But we are out in the country and we get lots of deer that go right through the yard etc. So I will need a fence for sure around the garden.

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 5:49:48

i thought bout putting an electrified strand and a battery pack around my fluff next year.

chicken wire sounds like too much work to pick the veggies when they are ripe.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 30th 2016, 5:57:54

I have met a lady that has an electric fence around her garden. Aunt took me up there to see her bees and hives that this lady allows her to have on her land, and we went walking around because she has beautiful native plants and gardens. Walked over to where she had her vegetable garden and that thing was fenced in with electric fencing around it too. lol

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 6:04:44

It wouldn't be too hard to rig up a simple 1 or 2 wire perimeter. My garden is only 8x4.

Control box
Battery
Wire
Insulated stakes.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 7:32:12

Tannerite.

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 7:50:01

set up a remote striker on a primer in a tub of tannerite?

did you just make a mine?

sup NSA
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Link Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 7:55:56

LMAO
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 7:56:17

This is my new favorite thread
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 8:32:22

Just a lucky guess Gal, does appear I hit a nerve with him tho 😜

mrford Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 15:26:14

I pity you, so you are incapable of offending me. Not to mention nothing you have said is even remotely true. Every post you make is so ironic it is almost unberable.

But whatever you have to tell yourself in order to not be insanely depressed. fluff coward.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 30th 2016, 15:29:10
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vic Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 15:43:13

ford eats you kids for breakfast but in all fairness I think i may have seen a couple cousins wedding in the 1700s in that old family tree fordy :p

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 16:11:21

BACK TO WILDLIFE!

I ALSO HATE SQUIRRELS. I HAVE A SMALL GARDEN IN MY FRONT YARD WHERE I HAVE TRIED AND FAILED TO GROW MANY THINGS... I THOUGHT A NEIGHBORHOOD CAT WAS USING THE SMALL GARDEN AS HIS PERSONAL COMMODE, UNTIL ONE DAY I SAW THE OFFENDER IN ACTION; A SQUIRREL.

I CANNOT KILL THE SQUIRRELS BECAUSE MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR TREATS THEM AS PETS AND FEEDS THEM PEANUTS. I CANNOT KILL MY NEIGHBOR, BECAUSE SHE TREATS US AS PETS AND FEEDS US CHRISTMAS COOKIES.

MY SOLUTION WAS TO COVER THE GROUND WITH SHAVINGS FROM COAL TAR SOAP AND CAYENNE PEPPER. IT SEEMS TO HAVE WORKED.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jan 30th 2016, 16:22:13

Originally posted by Scott:

fluff.

Let's hear it , mouth.

Says the fluff who backed out of a bet he made...

A www Gordy,now yo have lil Scotty using bad words. Shame on you!
Now lil Scotty ,have someone read the threads to you and they can explain you can back out of a bet if you don't make one.
I offered ,your idol fordy choose not to accept the terms. That's how it goes.