Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 7th 2016, 14:20:12

Guns kill people, thus we must ban guns so that only the trustworthy government and it's lackey's have them.

Bats kill people, we must ban baseball so that we don't need bats anymore.

Cars kill people, so it should be made illegal to drive to the baseball game.

Liberal morons kill people with flying robots. Ban Liberals and the problem is solved.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Dissident Game profile

Jan 7th 2016, 16:15:34

Do a statistical analysis of each in america and get back to us on which kills the most civilians

Buch Game profile

Jan 7th 2016, 16:17:06

Cars

Marshal Game profile

Jan 7th 2016, 17:11:12

drugs? booze? fat?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Trife Game profile

Jan 7th 2016, 17:13:10

if cerberus wants to ban heart disease, i think everyone would be okay with that!

Link Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 6:36:49

Originally posted by Buch:
Cars

This is probably accurate LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 11:14:57

Forks and spoons make you fat...... ban them

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jan 8th 2016, 15:29:29

Sex kills people too
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Dissident Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 16:42:08

i thought it was terrorists...

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 17:52:07

no thats solo sex when you are tearing your wrists
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2016, 18:02:32

Originally posted by Dissident:
Do a statistical analysis of each in america and get back to us on which kills the most civilians

Statistically, more Americans kill American kids than do the 7,074,444,891 other people in the rest of the world

so, its Americans
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Trife Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 18:25:17

Originally posted by Akula:

Statistically, more Americans kill American kids than do the 7,074,444,891 other people in the rest of the world

so, its Americans

david bowie was right to be afraid of americans!

Uncle James Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 20:29:46

None of the above> The stats are in and the number one killer in AMERICA> IS TA TA>> DOCTORS They kill more people than cars / cops AND guns all together. So that makes me safer driving 90 on the highway with my guns in my pocket with the cops chasing me to give me a speeding ticket. But if you go to the DOCTOR you may get killed> That is why they call it Practicing Medicine they get it wrong more times and kill more people every year.

Heston Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 20:34:19

so, its Americans

How can u argue that?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 22:46:38

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Guns kill people, thus we must ban guns so that only the trustworthy government and it's lackey's have them.

No but retarded people with guns kill people and you seem to have a fluffload of retarded people over there.
Don of LaF

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2016, 23:54:34

Originally posted by Heston:

so, its Americans

How can u argue that?

easily - because not many non-americans kill americans in america - we leave you alone :)
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 11th 2016, 0:27:35

Originally posted by Trife:
if cerberus wants to ban heart disease, i think everyone would be okay with that!

If Trife would stop spamming EE forums, he would have more time to play D3

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

MauricXe Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 1:27:19

Down with Obama!!!

Xintros Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 1:57:00

The more anti gun crap I hear, laws wanted, backround checks, stupid arguments about "common sense" laws, the more I think this whole thing is to sell more guns.
Hell I even went out and bought one after never owning one my whole life. This whole thing is a scam.
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

trumper Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 2:26:23

Trife is anti-gun to make up for other things.

mrford Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 2:32:44

lol, pretty sure trife owns a gun.

he is just bi-polar!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 3:06:53

Originally posted by mrford:
lol, pretty sure trife owns a gun.

he is just bi-polar!

I suspect his weapon maintenance falls short just like his lawn equipment maintenance!

Trife Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 15:56:34

it's weird, it's kinda like some issues aren't completely black and white, that there are some shades of gray inbetween them.

i'm a gunowner that's pro gun and pro gun control :)

Trife Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 15:57:06

so, its Americans

omg why did i have to make a david bowie joke last week!!! :(

Buch Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 16:05:05

What kind of fun control do you want

Trife Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 18:14:38

Originally posted by Buch:
What kind of fun control do you want

nobody wants fun control, except the church

Buch Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 19:33:28

Gun

Trife Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 20:21:58

background checks, for starters

Xintros Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 20:32:25

so, its Americans

omg why did i have to make a david bowie joke last week!!! :(

wow.....
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

ninong Game profile

Jan 12th 2016, 4:20:46

trife killed david bowie
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Suicidal Game profile

Jan 12th 2016, 9:36:49

Ban Trife...ban DB

Buch Game profile

Jan 15th 2016, 17:05:57

I have never bought a fun without a background check. Except for my muzzleloader. Where don't you get a background check? Other then private sales and most everyone I know that privately sells requires the person to have a ptp or ptc to cover their own ass

Ruthie

Jan 15th 2016, 17:41:38

gun shows

I don't understand why wanting background checks on gun show purchases is a bad thing.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Buch Game profile

Jan 15th 2016, 18:22:49

Your probably one that wants background checks on online purchases too

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 9:00:25

Originally posted by Uncle James:
None of the above> The stats are in and the number one killer in AMERICA> IS TA TA>> DOCTORS They kill more people than cars / cops AND guns all together. So that makes me safer driving 90 on the highway with my guns in my pocket with the cops chasing me to give me a speeding ticket. But if you go to the DOCTOR you may get killed> That is why they call it Practicing Medicine they get it wrong more times and kill more people every year.

This is common erroneous thing I have heard. I have yet to see this actually backed up by any facts though.

Malpractice is included the commonly "accident" or "accident/unintentional injuries" category. If you assume that the largest percentage of that category is due to Malpractice than yes this statement could be true. However, most I have seen while they do not break it down, do list Auto accidents (or all transportation accidents) as being well more than half of that category.

So even if you assume 40% of that amount is due to malpractice. That is still wrong. Cars alone would have killed more since it is always listed as the highest included in that category. But that would be roughly 50k, which I still think is way higher than the actual amount. But there are 40k self-inflicted deaths, most of which are prolly due to guns. Not counting all your other violence related gun deaths. So doubt malpractice is even higher cause of death than guns. Being higher than cops, prolly is only truth in that statement.

dagga X

Jan 16th 2016, 9:22:11

The rest of the world laughs at how one of the greatest countries on Earth can't pry themselves away from their stupid gun obsession.

It's ludicrous.

When the second amendment passed, do you think their crystal ball included putting high calibre weapons in the hands of the disturbed, kids and people on security alert lists like the no fly list? Guess what rednecks, your stupid defense of guns means even those crazy Muslims can walk around with military grade assault weapons.

It's an ingrained stubbornness that is a black eye and an outright shame on an otherwise magnificent country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

elvesrus

Jan 16th 2016, 9:38:15

Originally posted by dagga X:
When the second amendment passed, do you think their crystal ball included putting high calibre weapons in the hands of the disturbed, kids and people on security alert lists like the no fly list? Guess what rednecks, your stupid defense of guns means even those crazy Muslims can walk around with military grade assault weapons.

Pretty sure when it was passed the idea was to keep citizens equal to the government.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Alin Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 9:57:33

Originally posted by Ruthie:
gun shows

I don't understand why wanting background checks on gun show purchases is a bad thing.

Because half of the americans from this forum would get gun/banned. If you add brain check and other filters, you ruth will be among the few ones that will be allowed a gun(prolly you do not even want one).

I ve seen some people here that should never be allowed to carry a gun in no place on this earth. One earth player tried to kill a american politician, that guy scott should never carry a gun because he has issues. Surely, this is just a forum and you can t judge people 100%, BUT when he tells you a story like "and the good citizen took his shotgun and killed the gipsy and his family", it is truly the time when you take the guns out of his reach. And i imagine that earth empire forums are the easy cases. I suppose there are less educated people (not knowing to acess internet amd forums, the true born rednecks), that owns military arsenal. It is your right, right? WRONG.

Colo Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 10:01:39

The rest of the world laughs at how one of the greatest countries on Earth can't pry themselves away from their stupid gun obsession.

With greatness comes responsibility. Our freedom was forged by men with guns and we will continue to protect our freedom in the same manner. By the way, Americans are laughing at "men" like you that get a tingle in your tiny pecker every time you see a gun. It's ok that it scares you, leave that kind of stuff to real men.

dagga X

Jan 16th 2016, 10:03:44

.. and that might have been a relevant and noble amendment when the framers framed it. The truth is, its called a friggen amendment for a reason - amendments are there to be amended. You sit there and bleat about how you have been gifted a right to keep any type of weapon as if it's a law set in stone, but the disgraceful and ambiguous text gives leverage for fanatics and interest groups to peddle scare campaigns that result in more murder, death and destruction.

An intelligent, reasoned people might look at their citizens getting shot up while watching a movie or their kids getting slaughtered at school and think 'well gee, maybe when the most powerful weapon available was a musket, the intent of the 2nd amendment might be different.' The good news is that a majority of Americans support gun reform. The bad news is that your distorted, broken, lobbyist crippled political system bows to money and it bows to noise.

elvesrus, do you support citizens having tanks in their garage? Rocket propelled grenades? TNT? If not, the citizens are clearly being infringed and are not equal to the government!

Alin Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 10:16:18

Originally posted by Colo:

With greatness comes responsibility. Our freedom was forged by men with guns and we will continue to protect our freedom in the same manner. By the way, Americans are laughing at "men" like you that get a tingle in your tiny pecker every time you see a gun. It's ok that it scares you, leave that kind of stuff to real men.

Actually, real man fight with fists. The best reply i ever heard from an old prosecutor, was like: " 35 years ago when he got suspended for 6 months he was asked(by communists) if he carries any wepons . He raised his fists and answered "only this two"".

I bet more than half of those guns is because wussines, scare, uncertitude of crossing the street/county/state without em. Fight with fist, go home with a black eye not with a bullet in your head. And the remaining percentage is because "if neighbor/friend/employee" has em, i should get em too".

Colo Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 10:21:12

Lol man you people are off your fluffing rockers. You go from a fist fight to bustin caps? Really, no middle ground? I am fluffing glad you don't own a gun though. Honestly glad most of you on this forum don't. Seriously...leave it for the men. It's ok to be scared of them.

dagga X

Jan 16th 2016, 10:28:24

Because it's preferable that dimwits like you own them? And by dimwit, I'm describing any person who believes owning a gun means (a) they're not scared of them and (b) makes you more of 'a man'.

mrford Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 10:31:21

people that dont understand gun ownership, talking bout gun ownership, is my favorite.

good luck de-arming the public. the only thing that will accomplish if limiting guns to criminals. prohibition has worked so well in the US in the past right?

no thanks. im not a sheep. i dont want to wait for 911 to take care of my family. im all for more checks, but only flufftards think it is realistic to get all the guns. dont be a flufftard.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 10:32:16

Because it's preferable that dimwits like you own them? And by dimwit, I'm describing any person who believes owning a gun means (a) they're not scared of them and (b) makes you more of 'a man'.

your bullfluff preconceptions about guns is part of the problem. neither of your a/b examples have anything to do with gun ownership. stop with your stereotypes. stop being part of the problem. ignorance is just as bad as violence.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Colo Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 10:35:03

Where did I say owning a gun makes you a man? What makes you a man is not only being willing but also ready to do whatever it takes to protect you and your loved ones. Have you not seen the news lately?? People are going around shooting up children, and your knee jerk response it to make it easier for them to keep murdering kids?

The world is filled with psychotic scumbags like you. You are got damn right I am going to protect myself from you degenerates.

dagga X

Jan 16th 2016, 10:37:10

mrford thinks that if people in the World Trade Center were armed, they could stop a 747 from plowing through? I guess you are a good poster child for this deluded argument.

Please cite examples where citizens have stopped massacres because they were carrying their assault rifle to the cinema/school.

dagga X

Jan 16th 2016, 10:39:45

"neither of your a/b examples have anything to do with gun ownership." -mrford

Neither does the 2nd amendment - unless you feel the term "Arms" relates only to guns. Oftentimes you pro-gun idiots don't bother actually reading your own laws, just the garbage produced by the NRA.

mrford Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 10:41:13

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by Colo:

Actually, real man fight with fists. The best reply i ever heard from an old prosecutor, was like: " 35 years ago when he got suspended for 6 months he was asked(by communists) if he carries any wepons . He raised his fists and answered "only this two"".

I bet more than half of those guns is because wussines, scare, uncertitude of crossing the street/county/state without em. Fight with fist, go home with a black eye not with a bullet in your head. And the remaining percentage is because "if neighbor/friend/employee" has em, i should get em too".

you are clearly too simple minded to understand that shooting sports is a hobby. hunting too. it is comical that you think half gun owners are because of fear, and the other half is because others own guns. do you actually believe the bullfluff you type? do you even know a US gu owner? seriously? i wouldn't expect a commie flufftard to understand freedom. go read some more of your governments nationalistic bullfluff. at least you have the worlds heaviest building.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 16th 2016, 10:41:56

mrford thinks that if people in the World Trade Center were armed, they could stop a 747 from plowing through? I guess you are a good poster child for this deluded argument.

Please cite examples where citizens have stopped massacres because they were carrying their assault rifle to the cinema/school.

where did i say anything remotely related to any of the bullfluff you said here?

your desperation smells like fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra