Verified:

Alin Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 4:37:45

Looking over this forum and, in theory, i should be out of this game and forum as normal people do. But NO! I won t give some arogant bastarda that satisfaction.

fluffing idiots flying all over the place, with multiple handles. Mentall ill, racists, an idiot from Bulgaria picking on others and calling them 3rd world persons (that was fluffing lol). Drug addicts, because some sentence posted here can be written only by someone who is under the influence.

Wtf did this game turned into? Why do you admins and mods allow multiple aliases and do not ban people in order to clean this mess?

farmer Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 4:40:44

multiple accounts are the only ones that are keeping it interesting. but really Black Lives matter posts are a little annoying!

Vic Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 4:51:11

great post alin

Narrator

Nov 25th 2015, 5:24:53

In the end, he realized... no lives matter. So ensues the troubling affairs of of Alin, King of the butthurt and horrible alias choices!

lol

Nov 25th 2015, 5:49:31

one of the worst offenders is complaining.

lol

Heston Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 6:07:21

It reached this status when political correctness is the only guideline for forum policing. Plus the the mods all enforce based on weather they are personally offended or a fellow stool pusher is offended, not specified structured rules. So you get nothing but inconsistencies and bias in this thriving fluffhole. One mod can say or do one thing another does the opposite while the owner couldnt give two fluffs.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Alin Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 6:16:04

I think is prevention Heston. because if someone breaks rules he gets lets say banned, than he uses his handles to post. Prevention by ban/punishment is void here, because no one is really banned but keep posting with his alias ( handles don`t get banned - when i got 3 days ban i created the handle allin and could post with it).

That being said, this handle stuff must stop. And people should get punishments ( including me ) when going over the line. Altought i never insulted anyone as a first strike, my insults are always reply/retals to "being insulted". Some time in countinous form, since i will keep a hard tone on someone who was a "punk" in the past.

Anyhow, this is not about me but about the general view on this forum. I do realize sometimes i add "fluff" to this mess, and i admit it.

But you can`t basically let this forum be as it is, if you care about it. If someone makes a thread there comes handles posting fluff. Normal people will not read anything, or post nothing because is fluffed up. This handle thing + the fact that no one is actually punished for creating mess is the reason why this forum looks like a garbage.

Edited By: Alin on Nov 25th 2015, 6:18:40

Heston Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 6:24:28

Originally posted by Alin:
I think is prevention Heston. because if someone breaks rules he gets lets say banned, than he uses his handles to post. Prevention by ban/punishment is void here, because no one is really banned but keep posting with his alias ( handles don`t get banned - when i got 3 days ban i mad the handle allin and oculd post with it).

That being said this handle stuff must cease. And people should get punishments ( inlcuding me ) when going over the line. Altought i never insulted anyone as a first strike, my insults are always reply/retals to someone else insult at my adress. Some time in countinous form, since i will keep a hars tone on someone who was a punk in the past.

Anyhow, this is not about me but about the general thing on this forum. I do realize sometimes i add "fluff" to this mess, and i admit it.

But you can`t basically let this forum be as it is, if you care about it. If someone makes a thread there comes handles posting fluff. Normal people will not read anything, or post nothing because is fluffed up. This handle thing + the fact that no one is actually punished for creating mess is the reason why this forum looks like a garbage.

There is an imaginary line. Thats the problem. Enforced by bias. Its never going to go away. So post without thought so long as what you say is what you believe. If a mods offended they are free to use whatever power they have to retal. Dont be a complete sheep and tapdance for some fluffs on a forum. This is their monkey, let them fluff it.

Alin Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 6:38:15

I don`t really understand the last part of your post lol. But whatever ...

Some mods i know are cool. But i suppose not enough time for this forum. WHATEVER ... i am on the edge of leaving this game definetely. The only thing that stops me now is stupid pride to not give some fluffs satisfaction.

Scott Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 7:47:34

Rached? Did you mean reach or ratchet?

Alin Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 7:56:12

Perfect example of what i mean. He`s banned with Swell ( probably ).

I meant "reached" - didn`t pay attention i wrote "RACHED"
http://www.englishpage.com/...verbs/irregularverbs.html
As i told you i speak 3 languages. Irregular verbs DO NOT EXIST in my native. So all of those is something i learned/memorized
Of course i fluff things up and confuse some irregular verbs with regular ones sometimes. I don`t speak only english on daily basis ...

Take your correct form from here punk:
http://www.verb2verbe.com/...n/english-verb/reach.aspx

ssewellusmc

Nov 25th 2015, 7:57:28

Nice try retard...

Alin Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 7:58:15

thx for proofing my point... this entire thread point...

ssewellusmc

Nov 25th 2015, 8:00:36

Are you asking me to proof read yout posts?

Xintros Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 8:25:04

Perfect example of what i mean. He`s banned with Swell ( probably ).

I meant "reached" - didn`t pay attention i wrote "RACHED"
http://www.englishpage.com/...verbs/irregularverbs.html
As i told you i speak 3 languages. Irregular verbs DO NOT EXIST in my native. So all of those is something i learned/memorized
Of course i fluff things up and confuse some irregular verbs with regular ones sometimes. I don`t speak only english on daily basis ...

Take your correct form from here punk:
http://www.verb2verbe.com/...n/english-verb/reach.aspx

The only thing in your "native"' is your penis.

*bonus*
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2015, 11:18:50

I don't get it xin

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 11:20:17

Most of these threads belong in general talk and the personal insults are ridiculous.

ssewellusmc

Nov 25th 2015, 13:42:21

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Are you asking me to proof read your posts?

Xintros Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 14:12:35

Originally posted by ironxxx:
I don't get it xin

Sorry, I could not resist.... it was such a nice set-up.

I don't know Alin at all so I will do this.

Alin,
I do apologize. That is not my style, but It does make for a good joke. ;-)
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 25th 2015, 14:28:36

I think is prevention Heston. because if someone breaks rules he gets lets say banned, than he uses his handles to post. Prevention by ban/punishment is void here, because no one is really banned but keep posting with his alias ( handles don`t get banned - when i got 3 days ban i created the handle allin and could post with it).

That being said, this handle stuff must stop. And people should get punishments ( including me ) when going over the line. Altought i never insulted anyone as a first strike, my insults are always reply/retals to "being insulted". Some time in countinous form, since i will keep a hard tone on someone who was a "punk" in the past.

Anyhow, this is not about me but about the general view on this forum. I do realize sometimes i add "fluff" to this mess, and i admit it.

Actually iSoviet is soo banned that he cannot even create another handle...it can happen.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Vic Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 23:02:36

it is a failure that this has not evolved into a constant quote fest of my
Originally posted by Vic:
great post alin
summation of the thread

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 27th 2015, 21:11:14

Even the happy thanksgiving thread turned to insults.
Some just can't grow up I suppose.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nov 27th 2015, 21:55:20

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
Even the happy thanksgiving thread turned to insults.
Some just can't grow up I suppose.

the more things change the more things stay the same

Heston Game profile

Nov 27th 2015, 23:51:46

People genuinely have zero respect for one another. Its not a new thing. Acceping this does not make one a child, pretending like it doesnt happen makes u a mother fluffing fool.

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 28th 2015, 0:02:59

Methinks thou protests too much

Heston Game profile

Nov 28th 2015, 0:42:39

Methinks thou art intoxicated. Move along.

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 28th 2015, 2:27:11

Find another to troll, I'm done with you

Heston Game profile

Nov 28th 2015, 2:47:57

When did u start? Your cheerios was last on my list to piss in. Even if your asking for it. Go take care of some other fluff.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 28th 2015, 14:53:56

thanks Alin, a worthy thread
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 29th 2015, 19:35:24

Originally posted by Heston:
When did u start? Your cheerios was last on my list to piss in. Even if your asking for it. Go take care of some other fluff.

You just keep on posting. You're proving Alins point just by posting then I ever could.

Good post Alin, shame it won't change a thing here. I've played this game a long long time and never have seen such rude and spiteful threads as I have of late.
I used to enjoy reading and adding to threads that had some meaning,but now no matter what the topic, they turn to cr@p
Let the jerks win, the rest of us can just post on the bonus thread .
Too bad the mods just don't give them their own board. That way the banned can just banter amongst themselves.

Heston Game profile

Nov 29th 2015, 20:31:11

Originally posted by BladeEWG:

You just keep on posting. You're proving Alins point just by posting then I ever could.

Good post Alin, shame it won't change a thing here. I've played this game a long long time and never have seen such rude and spiteful threads as I have of late.
I used to enjoy reading and adding to threads that had some meaning,but now no matter what the topic, they turn to cr@p
Let the jerks win, the rest of us can just post on the bonus thread .
Too bad the mods just don't give them their own board. That way the banned can just banter amongst themselves.

Well opinions are like assholes, they r all full of fluff and all stink. The problems started when only one side is allowed to trash the other. Specifically, the left trashing the right. That is a staff problem that will not get rectified for obvious reasons. So all that is left is what you see and contribute to here. An absolute disaster of a game (ewpp is proof) and hostile forum interactions.

Alin Game profile

Nov 29th 2015, 22:26:45

I've seen a lot of people complaining about the mods. Mods are not the problem here imo. They do what they can when they can. They can t apply long therm punishments(except dagga, who i fail to understand why he got banned for 5 years - he was kinda fun to be read, even if trolling) ....sooooo...... they can t apply long punishments because we are going to have a ghost forum. Black matter arguing with marshal and trife(that smiling handle) which will be like: neanderthals interacting with aliens while being mocked/poked by canadians.

Not sure what happend, but surely this AT place collected the worst of us. I ve been reading some random threads and i think some of us can t simply go to bed/or fluff their wife/go away for the weekend, without insulting someone on this forum. Pretty funny what a comunity of almost 20 years born on it s official forum: a bunch of assholes...

Heston Game profile

Nov 29th 2015, 23:13:50

Political correctness happened to this community. Bias. Thats all. Hard headed fluffing assholes that knock eachother for what they believe in an attempt to look good or be right with mods displaying tje same bias. At least they are consistent. Another thing that makes this place a sad fluffhole is that it is most prevalent in the game itself where life does not matter. Every limp wristed bastard that signed or participates in the ewpp is a proven self validated fickle child. Imo.

Alin Game profile

Nov 29th 2015, 23:38:30

http://youtu.be/BAomAwIwxm8

Hahaha. Good movie on it s time....

Whatever. Proceed doing what we were doing...

Heston Game profile

Nov 30th 2015, 1:01:39

http://youtu.be/BAomAwIwxm8

Hahaha. Good movie on it s time....

Whatever. Proceed doing what we were doing...

Nice but i raise you this:
https://youtu.be/1sONfxPCTU0

tellarion Game profile

Nov 30th 2015, 13:59:29

Political correctness happened to this community. Bias. Thats all. Hard headed fluffing assholes that knock eachother for what they believe in an attempt to look good or be right with mods displaying tje same bias. At least they are consistent. Another thing that makes this place a sad fluffhole is that it is most prevalent in the game itself where life does not matter. Every limp wristed bastard that signed or participates in the ewpp is a proven self validated fickle child. Imo.

Two observations about your post:

1) Are you implying that you aren't part of the problem?

2) You haven't been banned yet, have you? Gosh, I'm such a tyrant!

Heston Game profile

Nov 30th 2015, 17:48:36

Originally posted by tellarion:

Two observations about your post:

1) Are you implying that you aren't part of the problem?

2) You haven't been banned yet, have you? Gosh, I'm such a tyrant!

1. I am a miniscule part of the problem of posters on the forums. I dont contribute to the game. At all.
2. Mods routinely ban me. It was how most of you fluffs learn to use the mod tools. Iccyh was my favorite to watch . he got so mad and frustrated.