Verified:

Alin Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 15:00:08

ISIS final goal was reached. Europe is in terrorist red alert while NATO member Turkey shoot down Russian aircraft.

Turkey version : jet was flying into Turkish airspace.
Russian version : it was flying into Syria airspace.

I wonder if as a world we are going to solve the middle east problem soon oooor we are going to WIII because of it. Not now necesarlly, but soon enough.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nov 24th 2015, 15:35:11

this thred will b dummer than GWB, mark me words

lol

Nov 24th 2015, 16:07:23

It happens more often than you think. Turkey has an itchy trigger finger, ask Syria about that.

They claimed to have warned the aircraft a dozen or so times.

ISIS's goal is a war in Europe between the believers and non believers to end the world, not asia. Not Russia vs Turkey.

Nothing will come of this other than some strong words and some business ties cut. As always

You are dumber than a block of cheese.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 16:38:56

[quote poster=¯\_(ツ)_/¯; 38128; 696023]this thred will b dummer than GWB, mark me words [/quote] <<<Mobsta
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 16:40:40

Originally posted by lol:

Nothing will come of this other than some strong words and some business ties cut. As always

Arrogance! You mean as usual, not as always.

lol

Nov 24th 2015, 16:47:40

I meant as always.

You correcting someone's syntax is pretty comical.

George W Bush

Nov 24th 2015, 17:43:59

this thred will b dummer than GWB, mark me words

Then you wake up at the high school level and find out that the illiteracy level of our children are appalling.

Edited By: George W Bush on Nov 24th 2015, 19:36:46

PUTIN KGB

Nov 24th 2015, 17:56:11

I am not happy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nov 24th 2015, 19:32:26

hahaa u dummies cant even quote my post correctly

u are dumber than a GWB/trumps lovechild

jajaja

George W Bush

Nov 24th 2015, 19:35:20

hahaa u dummies cant even quote my post correctly

u are dumber than a GWB/trumps lovechild

jajaja

I'm comfortable with what I did. I'm comfortable with who I am.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nov 24th 2015, 19:40:38

mission accomplished!!! lol

PUTIN KGB

Nov 24th 2015, 20:25:20

To quote my mentor Nikita " We will bury you!"

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2015, 21:18:42

Мы вас похороним!
Нравится вам или нет, но история на нашей стороне. Мы вас закопаем.
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

PUTIN KGB

Nov 24th 2015, 21:26:16

Da!! History is on OUR side!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 21:30:42

I thought this was going to be a Thanksgiving joke.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2015, 21:35:36

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:

no, you're stuffed on that front
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 22:36:12

Last time a nato country did this was in 1950, don't believe anything came of that either
Nothing's going to happen cept the Russians yelling.
The execution of the pilot by Syrian Rebels tho plays right into Putins hands.
Putin can easily now play the justification card in increasing attacks on the rebels.
That's a sticky wicket now for Obama to deal with since the US is backing the rebels

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 22:52:01

Turkey shot down a drone in October

They shot down a Syrian helicopter in 2013

Somewhere in between there they also shot down a Syrian jet too.

Turkey doesn't fluff around about its airspace. Powers should have figured that out by now. It took them FOREVER to allow US jets to attack from their airbases.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 23:02:33

western christians are fluff fluffing racist assholes. they should die, we should all adopt alluwah ach-double ryes and be grown fluffing men, no?

braden Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 23:04:09

when did the us dig holes for nukes? that is when turkey chose sides. call it two zero one three all you please, it's wrong and so are you.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 23:04:10

Yes, Turkey is formerly known as The Ottoman Empire. It was an axis power in WW1. They also helped rebuild Germany after WW2. They are no fan of Russia.

braden Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 23:05:22

they, unlike most iranians, were also persian..

wow, right?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 23:10:19

The Persian Empire was Vast at it's peak. Iran was the center piece of this empire.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 23:26:20

Xerxes Was from modern day Iran

arthog Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 23:49:02

what sort of religion keeps women as pets

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 23:51:38

Rednecks?

mrford Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 23:54:00

i think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what a redneck is.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DruncK Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 0:00:11

They're really good at killing zombies, duh.

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 0:04:40

Originally posted by arthog:
what sort of religion keeps women as pets

pets are to be loved and taken care of. women should be treated as livestock. feed them. reproduce them. kill them. feed them to pigs. eat bacon.

Alin Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 0:44:55

Braden are you fluffed in the head? You and your multyple handles turned this thread into fluff....

Easy with the drugs boy...

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 0:49:57

Originally posted by Alin:
Braden are you fluffed in the head? You and your multyple handles turned this thread into fluff....

i use a single name, my own, you fluffing fluff. shut your mouth or speak your own fluffing language. either way, leave me the fluff out of your worthless fluff attempt at discourse. go fluffing crawl into a corner and not understand how vowels work within words, you ignorant fluffing third world fluff excuse of a living being.

Heston Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 0:55:06

Love this place
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 0:58:23

Originally posted by mrford:
i think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what a redneck is.

Redneck is a religion, ask Foxworthy 😜

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 0:58:32

you're not a great deal better.

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 1:01:09

Must be talking to Heston

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 1:02:46

yes, sorry, i absolutely was. nine seconds.

Alin Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 1:10:08

the Ottoman Empire was a multinational, multilingual empire controlling much of Southeast Europe, Western Asia, the Caucasus, North Africa. It cease to exist only after WWI, over 600 years of dominance in the zone.

Teritories :
Abkhazia
Albania
Algeria
Armenia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Bahrain
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Croatia
Cyprus
Djibouti
Egypt
Eritrea
Georgia
Greece
Hungary
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Jordan
Kosovo
Kuwait
Lebanon
Libya
Macedonia
Moldova
Montenegro
Morocco
Northern Cyprus
Oman
Palestine
Qatar
Romania
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Slovakia
Somalia
South Ossetia
Sudan
Syria
Tunisia
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
Ukraine
Yemen

I think this time Turkey over reacted. Russian goal was not to attack Turkey. That aircraft was doing routine bombing over the rebels (the ones Usa/west armed) and Isis. Seems like the rebels captured one of the pilots that survived, and killed him.

Saw Obama speach tonight(Hollande meeting). Still delivering anti Assad speach(I hope he s not serious and keeps this speach only to back his past words). He did not took out of the equation collaboration with Russians against ISIS. But he still insists to overthrow Assad and do what they did in Iraq. Which is lame on many levels...

Alin Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 1:11:30

Originally posted by braden:

i use a single name, my own, you fluffing fluff. shut your mouth or speak your own fluffing language. either way, leave me the fluff out of your worthless fluff attempt at discourse. go fluffing crawl into a corner and not understand how vowels work within words, you ignorant fluffing third world fluff excuse of a living being.

Easy with the drugs boy until your brain is totally destroyed. You bulgarian fluff talking about 3rd world countries... lol.

Heston Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 1:16:04

you're not a great deal better.

What?
Lol
Ok
Go fix up a speedball and down some maddog this place is fluffing dead.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 1:27:56

Originally posted by Akula:
Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:

no, you're stuffed on that front

HA!

WE HAVE DEEMED THIS POST TO BE WORTHY OF UPROARIOUS GRINNING.

ALL POSTS AFTER AKULA'S HAVE BEEN DEEMED WORTHY OF EXPLOSION.

HA! HA HA!

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 1:45:35

you're a fluffing loser. i saw you eating lunch by yourself. nobody fluffing likes you.

Alin Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 4:21:41

Stop doing methadone and cheap drugs in order to avoid seeing me eating lunch. How the fluff can you see someone eating lunch ? I don event do lunch...

fluffing hahahahahahah!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 6:10:40

you're a fluffing loser. i saw you eating lunch by yourself. nobody fluffing likes you.

I eat lunch by myself, always have. You think I give a crap what the general pop thinks of me? I am not here on planet earth to be liked by everyone. Sad, that you think life is all about eating lunch with other people and being popular all the time. High school fluff right there. Grow up Braden.

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 6:12:17

I think this time Turkey over reacted. Russian goal was not to attack Turkey. That aircraft was doing routine bombing over the rebels (the ones Usa/west armed) and Isis. Seems like the rebels captured one of the pilots that survived, and killed him.

Russia has violated Turkey's Airspace multiple times in the last month. This was the culmination of events. Not to mention Russia was bombing moderate rebels that have Turkish ancestory. Not ISIS

They were warned multiple times.

Turkey has a history of being butthurt over airspace.

People saw this coming from a mile away. There is a reason the US and Russia set up a hotline to avoid instances like this.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 6:29:19

Originally posted by mrford:

Russia has violated Turkey's Airspace multiple times in the last month. This was the culmination of events. Not to mention Russia was bombing moderate rebels that have Turkish ancestory. Not ISIS

They were warned multiple times.

Turkey has a history of being butthurt over airspace.

People saw this coming from a mile away. There is a reason the US and Russia set up a hotline to avoid instances like this.

Yes you are right about Russia violating the air space. At yes Russia is tera aggressive and pushing their limits since they siege half of Ukraine and no one move a finger ( except talks ). However shooting an airplane in this situation is over reacting. There are other means that can leash "the dog", not shooting their airplane down. You saw the entery into the space, it is a maybe 10 miles land parcel that is somehow outside of regular border. A small error can create a airspace violation. You don`t shoot down a plane for that ( taking into account only yestarday action not the whole thing ).

Is over reacting in my opinion. An inappropiate one just when people were supposed to get along and do something to stop the terrorists.

But on the other hand, saw Obama doing a criticize on Russia because they also hit "rebels". I doubt anything will change ... since any side is to proud in order to admit they declared/did fluff in the past. They should all push CTRL+ALT+DEL and start from 0 in middle east.

mrford Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 6:45:38

this is the 4th aircraft Turkey has shot down in the last 2-3 years.

Russia should know better by now not to cheat with aerial shortcuts without permission, and definitely when you are being actively warned to GTFO.

There have also been instances where Russian aircraft locked fire control radar onto Turkish aircraft for MINUTES in recent weeks (maybe a month or 2 i cant remember). Unintentional or not, that is not a good thing for tensions.

Russia has been intentionally lying about their targets even though everyone can see the locations they are bombing. It is pretty clear that they arnt being honest about obvious intentions, that makes people nervous about hidden tensions. The west hasn't had to deal with any true opposition to their agenda in a while, and it is taking some getting used to.

This all adds up, and neither side is willing to put themselves in each others shoes. Communication is the only thing that will ease tensions.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 11:54:34

braden Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 12:12:24

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

I eat lunch by myself, always have. You think I give a crap what the general pop thinks of me? I am not here on planet earth to be liked by everyone. Sad, that you think life is all about eating lunch with other people and being popular all the time. High school fluff right there. Grow up Braden.

dude, it's a line from a movie about a talking bear. are you fluffing kidding me? somebody must have been eating lunch alone not by choice. i think i brought up some bad memories for you? :(

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nov 25th 2015, 16:31:17

c i told u guise this thred wuz dumba than gwb hehe

prophet

Nov 26th 2015, 16:40:25

In Soviet Russian Thanksgiving, Turkey shoots you.