Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2015, 13:57:40

This is a Douchebag Alert...

There is a raging douchebag on the loose in the primary game. This guy has nothing better to play for than to try to get me angry. LOL

I have copied and pasted his latest message to me on the forum inbox. LOL

I had to laugh when I got it, and thought about it a minute. LOL

Here it is:

"

11 hours ago

To:  Cerberus

  

Told you I'd find you. It'll be fun pillaging your country for the rest of the reset. You think your spal is good? mine is over 1000. Just another reminder of how sorry you are at this game... "
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Over The Hill Game profile

Oct 20th 2015, 19:57:31

looking at the number of threads that you created devoted to this tech stealer, I would say he has succeeded in getting under your skin.

skiddmark appears to be laughing a lot harder than you Cerberus ;)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2015, 23:08:27

Actually Over the Hill, I only posted this one thread, the others are by other folks he has screwed over trying to find my country, which only makes it that much more hilarious. :)

Oct 20th 2015, 23:52:27

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2015, 15:07:02

What makes you think that was about him? :)

mrford Game profile

Oct 21st 2015, 15:14:35

I doubt you have really made anyone pay.

You simply arnt good enough. You are in the bottom half of the talent pool bro. Sorry. People.have even tried to teach you, you don't care. And that isnfine, but don't pretend that you are better than you actually are.

Good luck with your jihad.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2015, 16:04:12

Fordy, just STFU will ya?

I'll lay odds that the fool that wants to cheese with me is one of your protege's. LOL

Watch out, people, Ford is going to take over the entire game using his own posse. :) I'm going to laugh my ass off at some point.

This moron thinks he's hurting my feelings or something. LOL

mrford Game profile

Oct 21st 2015, 16:07:35

I don't have a posse or any protégés....

But if I did, I could probably train a monkey to run a better country than you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2015, 19:57:21

Douchbaggery is infectious Ford. Take that fluff somewhere else and be a douchebag, will ya. Most people here don't want to get any on themselves

mrford Game profile

Oct 21st 2015, 20:00:07

Telling the truth isn't being a douche. You just can't handle it.

Remember the last time we battled on FFA? How long did that last? You just arnt any good. You run around preaching revenge and only ever get fluff on.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

skiddmark Game profile

Oct 22nd 2015, 2:46:07

Cerberus,

Thanks for all the tech over the last few days. I'll continue to help myself to what's yours as I see fit. Perhaps I will take some of your land in the coming days as your defense in all areas is so feeble and inadequate. Take comfort in the fact that you never had a chance in competing with me. Better luck next set.

Sincerely,

Skiddmark

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 22nd 2015, 3:53:09

lmao.

Cable Game profile

Oct 22nd 2015, 18:48:52

HAHA HAHA oh man and the temple said last week in express that someone sounded just like me... hear I am not even in primary and hearing the same things.

Stay classy San deigo

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 23rd 2015, 2:26:40

Originally posted by skiddmark:
Cerberus,

Thanks for all the tech over the last few days. I'll continue to help myself to what's yours as I see fit. Perhaps I will take some of your land in the coming days as your defense in all areas is so feeble and inadequate. Take comfort in the fact that you never had a chance in competing with me. Better luck next set.

Sincerely,

Skiddmark

Bring it on, douchebag. Do your worst, you won't, because all you got is them spies, and once you're exposed, you're toast.

Oct 23rd 2015, 15:52:00

wouldn't posting private messages to a public forum constitute that poster being a ....how do you put it?....a douchebag

just sayin...