Verified:

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2015, 1:03:06

WAR ON SPION as revenge for what they did to us 2 sets ago. Never forget never forgove. GL from U, V, W.
Catch me on ir c

Heston Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 1:24:21

Kill
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

GeneralofRome Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 1:31:14

Shweezy I need to teach you how to spell :P

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2015, 2:33:00

Shur up tou noob fase get back to detah VALHALLA WAITS FOR NO ONE
Catch me on ir c

Dissident Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 4:03:11

lol... have fun i guess.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 9:41:49

lol so, 3 tags vs. 1 tag. This didn't take long to just become a gang bang.

Link Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 10:09:12

You get 3 tags together just to hit one? This is the exact reason this server became fluffed in the first place. Don't be surprised if someone kicks your ass for this lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

DruncK Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 10:16:22

Oh we fully expect it Link, Spion was revenge, not sport.

DruncK Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 10:19:02

But no, we did not get 3 tags to hit 1, recruiting just worked out really good is all and they were promised blood. Except Leo, poor guy.

Link Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 10:45:21

So you couldn't hit at least 2 tags?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 11:57:34

Yeah this still goes against everything a lot of players where trying to avoid of no gangbang one alliance. The old bully the server mentality. You can claim revenge all want but you just brought back vendettas and the bully mentality that caused the rules to be brought...

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2015, 12:22:28

Blah blah blah I got my revenge so stfu before we fs you too. That mentalily? Naw dont toich us we wont kill you. We have a MORE than fair retal policy IMO. We are peace loving tree huggers. we cultivate care for and then smoke our trees. Side note, X is also with us. Cheers to those we placed in VALHALLA.
Catch me on ir c

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2015, 13:09:13

Originally posted by Link:
So you couldn't hit at least 2 tags?

Why? We owed Spy team a beating and gave it to them. We have no motive to hit any other team.

Dont start nun wont be nun :)

Catch me on ir c

Link Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 13:35:54

Originally posted by Shweezy:

Dont start nun wont be nun :)

LOL... Fair enough, but where's the fun in that tho ;)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Colo Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 13:40:38

Bets on what teams make up side B?

elvesrus

Oct 14th 2015, 13:42:26

do I need to look like this?

http://i.imgur.com/2iSdV5B.gif
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Link Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 13:47:06

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 14:11:27

Lol....

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 14:19:24

Who is spion anyway?

DruncK Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 14:58:52

Originally posted by King_Cobra1:
Who is spion anyway?

A memory :)

mrford Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 15:04:21

You couldn't keep your fluff together for one set could you?

Worthless lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 18:29:51

And this is why the rules went into place..

Smh..

That lasted real long
The Death Knights

XI

Marshal Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 19:14:53

some like gangbangs.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 19:40:45

Bstrong the veterans are behaving its just the children that don't remember the old days.....

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2015, 20:00:12

If you dont like it why change it? We're not breaking any rules, we're just getting even, I cant tell my guys you cant join in the KRs just to please you. We didnt hand out anything that wasnt deserved. We couldve easily FSd a netting team(s) or blindsided warring team(s). I just settled my score is all. Nothing more to see here, move along vets.
Catch me on ir c

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2015, 20:01:04

You all begged for no rules. So quit your sobbing & enjoy it.

The 'no rules atmosphere' is great. Hopefully in the coming weeks, they target some real clans and not just some SPAM tags.

Edited By: Celphi on Oct 14th 2015, 20:08:19
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 20:49:36

celphi: unlikely, they'd get their asses handed to them.

Raging Budda Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 21:27:03

Ha, I missed the annoucement.

As much as we fluffed about them, bring them back for next set. Or just lift the 5 per team limit and call this server 1b.
Your base is mine!

Link Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 21:46:20

No one is worried about this lol. These rules are still far better than that crap that just ended. We can still talk fluff for acts we disagree with.. as ever.

Things like this will happen from time to time but I'm sure it will sort itself out.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Marshal Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 21:49:10

increasing member limit of teams has been suggested since teams were introduced.

braden Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 21:58:09

marshal not being allowed to post, ever, was mentioned well before. of course theyll do nothing. all you need to be a mod is not play the server, actually doing their job is ancillary to this and wholly irrelevant.

great group of guys and gals we got here (elves is a girl, right??)

cronie Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 21:59:28

are you allowed to land grab people who are in clans that are 'at war'?

DruncK Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 22:00:31

I for one was kinda pissed the rules changed after my first set back since like round 7. I'm sorry to say everyone's gonna have to wait to see any red uvw or x countries. No one gives a fluff about spion apparently lol. They were war built too so it is what it is.

We're just getting started here guys, y'all gonna have to get along to take us out. We don't war for land grabs, 1:1 2:3 3:4 4:kill like in the REAL old days. We don't kill to piss people off or there'd be a LOT more controversy after our FS.

Truth be told we had a fluffty turn out and threw Spion to the wolves for Weezy boy. We also took the time to set up meet n greet relations, any of those I've been in contact with that have questions/concerns please contact me.

DruncK Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 22:07:04

There are no jobs to be done now, we will gladly and fairly moderate the server if you(the players) let us. You hit a netting tag, better have a damn good reason. You try and pull 1:kill and you reap what you sow. Farming a problem for your crappy country/team? Contact us and we'll gladly give any and all advice available as well as an FDP.

Cry bad guys all you want, I am the change the game needs not the rules.

Run low d and fluff about being hit by a techer half your land but equal in networth and come ask for our help and ill grab you for being a whiney little fat bastard.

mrford Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 22:31:18

i dont have a problem with what you are doing in theory, but i also dont see a point in FSing 1 tag with 3. keep one or 2 in reserve for later set fun or something. at least make it look like you are trying to play fair even if you dont have to.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DruncK Game profile

Oct 14th 2015, 22:35:18

That was the plan, however circumstances prevented it... It was better for moral this way anyways.

Link Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 0:39:50

some of us war because the wind blows :)

you are really making a big deal of yourself for nothing. you have done nothing at all LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 0:51:40

Wow NEVER GO FULL RETARD! Oh wait you just did...

Seriously you have accomplished nothing ever but, bang your shield and say we are the top dog. You wipped out a 5 man in a FS congtraz. You blindsided them with 3 tags. You single handly walk around and piss on everything most of us enjoy about the game which is the community.

You mock the war tags working together.. You don't know this game nor do you know the players.

You never saw TSO, You never saw Wolfpack... you never saw the server fights before. This game is dying but, the community that we all enjoy and keep coming back to is here to stay.

OMG you might of won a battle. Are you still standing for multiple sets?

You haven't done fluff, nor do you know fluff, but, you want to talk fluff....

STFU ALREADY!

ssewellusmc

Oct 15th 2015, 1:39:36

You turds need a 3 to 1 advantage to win a war? Guess you guys were tired of getting owned on 1a?

Vamps Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 1:43:08

Originally posted by Shweezy:
If you dont like it why change it? We're not breaking any rules, we're just getting even, I cant tell my guys you cant join in the KRs just to please you. We didnt hand out anything that wasnt deserved. We couldve easily FSd a netting team(s) or blindsided warring team(s). I just settled my score is all. Nothing more to see here, move along vets.

I'm surprised to see people complaining about a glorified spam tag (known only for their suiciding in the past) being killed. I don't know any of the guys who are part of the new string of tags doing the killing, but they seem knowledgeable enough to know who to target and who not to.

Team server is almost back to 100 members for the first time in years. I would urge people to give the "new" server a chance before fluffting all over the changes, which were universally hated and chased dozens of players out of the server (and the game in general).

Anywho, I'm going to go back to not caring anymore. Best of luck everyone!

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 2:59:56

I will call you guys the alphabet gang as you are all single letters!

DruncK Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 3:09:17

We serve fresh alphabet soup daily SuperFly, and poopoo platters for the special guests ;)

I've been involved in this game/community for 17 years of my life Mr. Cobra, I know what I'm doing so save your "I'm better than you" attitude down to an inside volume. On a side note somehow I managed to threat you specifically? If that's true by my comments here then you are part of the problem.

You want to take us down? Recruit! I am and am having very good luck.

DruncK Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 3:11:17

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
You turds need a 3 to 1 advantage to win a war? Guess you guys were tired of getting owned on 1a?

Lmao, Kendrick is still getting owned!

*silently closes door*

ssewellusmc

Oct 15th 2015, 3:13:31

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I will call you guys the alphabet gang as you are all single letters!

They are more like the sticky bandits.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2015, 3:50:28

Scotty you want to join us dont lie :p.

We managed to fight em a good portion of the set a couple sets back just two of us after they decided we were their personal farmland bro, we dont need 3 teams, just recruiting anyone dumb enough to follow :p.
Catch me on ir c

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 3:58:45

GIVE ME A U!

GIVE ME A V!

GIVE ME A W!

GIVE ME XXX ON SCREEN!

wait what am I cheering for again?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

archaic Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 4:09:15

Originally posted by bstrong86:
And this is why the rules went into place..

Smh..

That lasted real long

Nope, its NOT the reason the rules went into place. You know nothing about this server or its history. Your just making fluffing assumptions about fluff you dont understand.

The rules went into effect because a much larger coalition than this decided over the course of 6 consecutive sets that they were going to pick who got to net and who had to war. It was not a single set revenge killing, it was Boltar and iScode trying to play Team server gods.

Learn your job Barney Fife or go mod tourney server.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 4:37:08

this reminds me of when RD ran from the alliance server onto team server
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 14:19:34

Yep, there have been ~ 4 seperate multi set coalition wars on Team since its transition from being the old 1A. Until the 2nd TSO coalition, most of the previous ones were relatively balanced and sorted themselves out after a couple of sets. War and politics are and should be a part of the game.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Link Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 16:08:18

I like it
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK