Verified:

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 2nd 2015, 13:12:21

Or whatever ur name is, thanks for being a douche last set and suiciding me. Next time make ur recent countries on ur profile private u douche. Now i gotta find where u play on 1a and ffa ;)

Toodles.
wasn't me...

ssewellusmc

Sep 2nd 2015, 13:25:04

1a he plays in stones... we killed him

Ffa... not sure

Heston Game profile

Sep 2nd 2015, 19:31:17

Nothing wrong with carrying fluff to every server.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2015, 2:30:29

Originally posted by Heston:
Nothing wrong with carrying fluff to every server.
I dont see why not, considering i posted on TT i was netting, and he proceeded to name his country "Jayrs Demise" and suicide me. Doodies.
wasn't me...

DruncK Game profile

Sep 3rd 2015, 18:39:29

Considering I had every intention of killing your country after you were too stupid to listen to me ingame I had no intentions of "suiciding" I was warring you and you self deleted like a coward. I am Klastovia on express and you know who on primaey. Klastovia on primary starting next set and StoneDruncK on Alliance. Also I am Lesbian Friends on Team. Any more questions? To be fair if I knew bmb liked you for whatever reason I would've left you alone.

Heston Game profile

Sep 3rd 2015, 19:20:39

Ha ha i always put my opinions in somone elses hands to be fair. Thats because im a dumbass.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2015, 0:58:56

I like Heston (No homo)
Catch me on ir c

braden Game profile

Sep 5th 2015, 1:28:16

Originally posted by Shweezy:
I like Heston (No homo)

toteshomohomey

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2015, 3:00:48

Shabbubalaboopy?
Catch me on ir c

Heston Game profile

Sep 5th 2015, 3:14:36

As long as the cross server fluff stays on the boards there really isnt a problem. It would be nice to hear some insulting that didn't include mathematics or a debate structure. You know, like calling someone a fluffmaster or telling one to eat penguin fluff. Maybe some limp fluff could pick up a few new swears in the process. Imho.
Carry on

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2015, 4:30:08

Originally posted by DruncK:
Considering I had every intention of killing your country after you were too stupid to listen to me ingame I had no intentions of "suiciding" I was warring you and you self deleted like a coward. I am Klastovia on express and you know who on primaey. Klastovia on primary starting next set and StoneDruncK on Alliance. Also I am Lesbian Friends on Team. Any more questions? To be fair if I knew bmb liked you for whatever reason I would've left you alone.
So u make a war country to intentionally kill my netting country and thats not considered a form of suiciding? Ur such a little buttfluff...leave me alone.
wasn't me...

jayrisabitch

Sep 5th 2015, 11:19:03

Jayr doesn't understand the suicide part in suiciding. What a massive suprise.

What he did was called pooping on your face. Not suiciding. When you suicide someone you understand that you have little chance of winning and that your country will probably die. Hense why it is called SUICIDING.

Lol.

A bonus lol is that a player like jayr, who has suicided most of his pathetic time in this game, is fluffing about suiciders.

DruncK Game profile

Sep 5th 2015, 13:41:39

I killed you(yes I still take credit although you self deleted like a lil fluff) because you were an asshat on Facebook and stood up for suiciders. You talk a big talk but really kind of suck at earth. War and net... I truly don't understand why people who suck at things still do them so vehemently.

DruncK Game profile

Sep 5th 2015, 13:43:48

Let's make your profile public and see what we can find

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2015, 23:35:45

Lol. Suck my fluff u no life retards...move around.
wasn't me...

DruncK Game profile

Sep 5th 2015, 23:40:55

Originally posted by Jayr:
Lol. Suck my fluff u no life retards...move around.

Lmfao, you started the thread dipfluff!

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2015, 23:48:00

You started the war dipfluff!

Btw...jimmy spencer is a stupid name.

Also, u have a stupid face u shld wear a mask.
wasn't me...

DruncK Game profile

Sep 6th 2015, 1:10:33

Jimmy Spencer is an incredibly common name thank you very much! On a side note I wore your mom as a mask a few times.

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 6th 2015, 2:43:25

fake chowed her?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP