Verified:

Marshal Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 17:44:14

How the heck that player has managed to get 3 kills?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 18:14:44

It's rather obvious, isn't it?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

spawn Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 18:44:26

lol
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Marshal Game profile

Sep 7th 2010, 19:35:17

based on news i guess all have been landkills.

dumb restarts.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 18:20:54

Whoopsy, another one bites the dust.

What's that, 6 landkills so far?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

M m i x X Game profile

Sep 13th 2010, 22:56:36

lol

he did another land kill :)
-=(M m i x X)=-

Marshal Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 19:17:54

7 landkills said boxcar 30ish mins ago.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 14th 2010, 22:47:32

..and kill number 8.

You have to wonder whether or not players will sooner or later get the message that coming OOP so landthin isn't such a good idea...

Marshal Game profile

Sep 15th 2010, 18:51:45

500-600 acres is minimum and 25-30k turrets. no1 has bothered to kill it (and break can't be much more than 3-6k ss).

Strife Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 15:55:03

LOL another 2 kills

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 16:04:04

That makes...11 kills, I think.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 17:06:08

11 says boxcar.

i don't remember untagged getting 11 kills on alliance-server.

Strife Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 17:14:33

This is a new record LOL!

archaic Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 19:42:18

that is pretty funny, looks like Sol and Sof have paid the most to him - but he is an equal opportunity destroyer. Of his 12(!) kills he has gotten almost everybody.

I nominate him for player of the set.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 19:45:58

Ooooh...sniping a kill from LaF -> SOL...that's not likely to make many friends. LaF loves their stats.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 20:04:17

if his(/her) real identity is ever found out he(/she) will be png to every alliance.

i'm nearly willing to bet that 840 will get 20 kills on this set.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 19th 2010, 20:53:06

14 kills so far.

6 more needed.

Spaced Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 3:51:56

ive seen 36 landkills in a set, cant remember what set.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 17:43:46

but not by untagged/1man-tag on alliances allowed-server.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 22nd 2010, 1:46:16

hm. 16 kills.

Not solo landkills this time, tho...

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Sep 22nd 2010, 2:11:48

/me smiles
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Scorba Game profile

Sep 22nd 2010, 2:47:20

He started too late to make any records but should be able to steal several more with all the wars continuing.

ZIP Game profile

Sep 22nd 2010, 13:09:02

i can't believe no one has killed this guy yet
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 22nd 2010, 14:21:13

And just think, if that no-drop-grabbed-land-rule-in-72hrs rule hadn't been put in, he'd either be schooling everyone (even more) right about now, or already dead...

Marshal Game profile

Sep 22nd 2010, 18:46:12

he/she would been killed long ago.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 2:21:06

...840 is now dead.

Seems he got a taste of his own medicine.

Strife Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 2:31:33

LMAO poetic justice

gwagers Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 12:52:07

I suggest that this thread jinxed him.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Marshal Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 18:00:30

and of course untagged killed #840.

/me thinks his/her other country killed it

at least he/she will have most kills to end of set since I doubt #152 will catch #840.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 18:17:13

Nah, 1124's attack style was different. Far more slowly than 840's. I doubt it was some guy's multis killing each other.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 23rd 2010, 21:25:23

Now that 840 is dead, who ran it?

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 23rd 2010, 22:01:50

... I'm not tellin
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Devestation Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 8:17:54

If I saw this earlier, I would've killed him myself.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 18:26:23

only who can somewhat tell it are mods and admins and they can't. doubt owner comes to public.

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 29th 2010, 12:35:40

#152 has 15 kills; #840 had 16 before it was killed.

5 days to catch up.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 29th 2010, 18:50:24

yea but not easy since laffers are so small.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 30th 2010, 17:17:15

and its a tie atm.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 1st 2010, 18:53:05

152 now has 17 kills.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 1st 2010, 18:58:29

good, it would been bad that untagged gets most kills due dumb restarts.

swampy Game profile

Oct 2nd 2010, 3:01:01

152 now has 18 Kills :)

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 2nd 2010, 3:06:05

Yep. Seems he's a cherrypicker, tho. Killing a country that's already coming down to its death (especially when you could be helping break) doesn't really feel the same as rapidly landkilling a restart that's intending to continue living.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 2nd 2010, 17:28:01

there aren't laffers left which need heavy breaking.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 0:38:36

Now that the set is over with, allow me to congratulate myself for getting the second most kills in a reset using an untagged country.

The reasons I decided to run #840 are simple:

1) I had no time to run a serious country. My department was busy prepping to/moving across town to a new location, and I had very little time to run a netting country, or a serious war country. Even if my department wasn't planning to move across town, changes in employment around me meant that I suddenly had extra duties (on top of an already-overfilled schedule) for which I was not prepared.

2) When the move across town was made infinitely easier for myself and pretty much everyone else by me modifying a certain document that spelled out whose job it was to do stuff (with supervisor approval, of course, even though he had retired a couple weeks prior), I suddenly had some extra time on hand, but the reset had already been underway for some time. Most of the wars had already started up, and there seemed to be an abundance of landthin restarts. It seemed perfectly logical at the time.

The new no-drop-grabbed-land-for-72-hours rule put a small damper on the process, but I figured out a simple schedule, and I was able to get more kills than I originally anticipated. I thought I'd get maybe 5 kills, then the targets would dry up. Apparently, depending on others' stupidity is reliable for a while.

Of course, I got killed by a restart in a similar manner, probably one created specifically to end my run. Of course, any other night, I would probably have noticed I was being killed, and, assuming I wasn't busy coding, or doing anything else, got on to wall (or possibly taking advantage of my rapidly-falling networth to kill other landthin countries). But I was at church the night #840 was killed, which proves without doubt that God hates this game.

I targeted no specific alliance during my little campaign. If your alliance had more countries die because of me, it is only because your alliance offered more targets of opportunity. I'm pretty sure that by the time I began taking action, the general outcome of any wars those countries I killed were planning on taking part in had already been decided. I did kill a few restarts with full turns, so I did have some impact there. However, I feel that alliances adapted fairly quickly to me by having their restarts wait in protection until just before they would receive FA, or just having restarts explore land right OOP. Targets within acceptable parameters became very hard to find at the right times.

So, not that anyone really cares at this point. At the most, my campaign may become a standard war strategy used by alliances during war, but I doubt it. Way too much planning and scheduling involved with the whole 'can't drop grabbed land' rule. I feel it's best if one has a friend on standby to grab land from him when he needs a target landkilled. However, that puts TWO players stuck hovering at very low networth for very little gain.

After #840 was killed, I also ran another untagged country, but I was simply too bored by then to focus on killing landthin countries. The set was nearing its end, so the only course of action was to try to steal kills from alliances near the end of their killruns. I got 8 additional kills with that country before the reset ended. 24 kills in all.

locket Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 2:28:37

lol thats as long as an oscar speech nuk ;) and you forgot to thank god

Junky Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 3:21:34

the alliances at war probly had some Cordinated attack on your country... atleast if I was in an alliance that had been targeted more.. as a sub, sub warleader.. I'd probly have had that number Cordinatedly killed by restarts..
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

archaic Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 3:46:59

Originally posted by locket:
lol thats as long as an oscar speech nuk ;) and you forgot to thank god

Actually, god did get a mention.

I had no idea who was running it, but it was obviously somebody that knew how to play. Congrats Nuke on a very interesting experiment. I fortunately have experienced being landkilled OOP as a restart many moons ago, so I made sure that none of my three restarts last set would end up on your mantle - but I seem to have been one of the few to remember old painful lessons.

wow, 24 - pretty damn cool
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2010, 5:03:23

he wasnt exactly hiding, asking for changes to make landkills easier at the same time on bugs and suggestions

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 13:06:38

I'm sure someone also noticed it was me running that country by the way I went to just about every clan whose public IRC channel I could find and begging someone to LG me.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 17:48:11

softies might not like your outcome since most you killed were softies.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 17:57:44

Meh. I'm sure SoF took its lesson in restart warfare like any good war alliance would, by learning from it.

Like someone said earlier: Death is often the best teacher.