Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 2:42:35

Many thanks for the last few days, it has been alot of fun.

After losing 96% of my buildings, surviving 2 kill runs, selling atleast 70% of my miliitery, selling 60% of my tech and all of my bushels, its pretty safe to say that I R out of gas and will probably be rolling over and dying soon.

however, I figured that I would give you all the chance to spare my countrys life and let you all surrender to me before I AB my 15th Fist country :P

Thanks.

SuperFly
The Exiled Black Sheep

Edited By: SuperFly on Sep 20th 2010, 2:48:34
See Original Post

Spaced Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 2:53:31

Arrogance.gif

Strife Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 3:09:59

I am 12 what is this

Dragonlance Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 3:30:02

I'll FA whoever gets the killshot

Shinigami Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 4:47:30

AB FS FTW!

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 5:10:54

Holly cr@p, Shini?????

Dude it's been waaaay to long, where have you been and are you out of retirement?

You should get Deity to play again and we can do a little reunion set and AB FS Dragonlance for being a meanie :P

Btw in all seriousness I am raising my white flag, how do I apply for a ceasefire?

locket Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 5:11:31

Is rage not going to be owing reps out the whazoo?

Dragonlance Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 5:16:33

hahahahaa

no.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 5:20:51

Locket arent you a LaF member? Well to answer your question as far as i know Mr.Spawn declared on AT that it was TheFist vs EEVIL & SuperFly (explains the 2 kill runs both where near kills btw, this last had me at 300 pop) Its time to throw In the towel and offer my restart for Spawns rituals and personal enjoyment.

locket Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 5:23:05

Out of curiosity why would it matter what clan I was in?

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 5:29:23

Cuz u like to be in the loop in matters relating to the fly. Being a LaF member for the last 2 years I could have sworn that I saw your name on the boards so I figure that you must miss me or something??? My memory is a little sketchy ATM, long nights and to many rhumbar margaritas will do that 2 u.

Btw playing on my damn phone the last 2 weeks has been annoying as he'll :(

locket Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 5:47:35

No I just post on threads where people seem to be acting stupid. And I doubt you saw my name there. Thats likely locke you are thinking of.

Thomas Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 7:39:14

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
hahahahaa

no.

Seriously?

spawn Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 7:40:37

get it right man.... its not Spawns ritual, its a spawning ritual duh!
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

toma Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 10:46:23

Superfly don't lie you never had any bushels
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2010, 11:11:31

Originally posted by locket:
Is rage not going to be owing reps out the whazoo?

No, apparently it's ok to farm clans at war BEFORE policing gets announced... RAGE doesn't owe us any reps, but the next time they go to war we'll get our reps ;)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Dragonlance Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 13:04:43

thefist should possibly have asked me for reps instead of asking me if they could kill the country then PP eh?

Hence my amusement at the comments ;-)

Shinigami Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 13:53:47

Wayne never answers me!

I'm over in Omega these days enjoying the quiet life.

Thunder Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 14:01:47

Go to AE and Helion Server....he's there.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 16:09:24

Originally posted by toma:
Superfly don't lie you never had any bushels

I had 1.5million bushels which I was using to play my turns, I just said I used up all my bushels for a dramatic effect. Currently have or shall I say I am stocking 900k just to play my turns later today :P

Thunder - I tried AE but I did not enjoy it as much as EE. We should convince old Deity to come back though, I will message him next time he comes on msn.

So Shini, back in Omega huh, well its a good group to play with :)

nimrodix Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 17:57:52

well it was fun thats true.

Shinigami Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 20:54:28

The one time I went over to AE for anything I could feel braincells dying by the minute.

Patience Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 21:06:45

This thread totally makes me laugh.
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

spawn Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 21:41:06

damn

and i didnt even intend to be funny :-/
/slap iZarcon

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Sep 20th 2010, 21:45:13

I <3 SuperFly

even though the guy probably doesnt even know me, I still <3 his siggys from the RED days

who was that chick again? not Mandi Fanelli??

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 1:16:01

hmm Dark, I dont recall you name. The 2 sigs that I used featured Mercedes Terrell. I should google her and see what she looks like 7 years later lol

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 23rd 2010, 15:34:17

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
thefist should possibly have asked me for reps instead of asking me if they could kill the country then PP eh?

Hence my amusement at the comments ;-)

Just like asking you to stop RoRs worked so well?
Or asking you to stop having members grab/harmful spy us at war worked?

It's ironic how you and PDM put together a coalition because you felt that LaF/Collab landgrabbing you was unfair, and the moment LaF is distracted you guys start to constantly RoR/grab at war etc. a smaller clan.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Dragonlance Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 0:16:48

there was no-one doing harmful ops at you whilst at war, and you know it.

superfly was the ONLY person who grabbed you and it was only ONE series of grabs, and DIRECTLY afterwards i TOLD spawn that we had placed thefist on DNH and he asked if they could go after superfly, and i said YES but we won't be able to help.

At the beginning of the set, THEFIST initiated the first grab on US.

The simple fact is, everything you have said in your post is a lie, thefist has been the agressor all set against us. The truth is, the fist should be working with us, as a fellow smaller alliance to help preserve the position of small alliances in the game. It's no co-incidence that thefist has created numerous LG issues with multiple alliances, and rage has created only 1, with thefist.

SuperFly Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 0:58:22

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:

Just like asking you to stop RoRs worked so well?
Or asking you to stop having members grab/harmful spy us at war worked?

It's ironic how you and PDM put together a coalition because you felt that LaF/Collab landgrabbing you was unfair, and the moment LaF is distracted you guys start to constantly RoR/grab at war etc. a smaller clan.

SuperFly ONE guy grabbed you not RAGE.

That is why SuperFly is now finally dead. I fought you guys hard, blew through everything I had and it was awesome. Took you folks a long time to kill but you finally did it!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2010, 2:21:03

9.9 hours ago
FDF be RAGEing (#53) attempted to demoralize your forces! You killed 18973 enemy spies.

9.9 hours ago
FDF be RAGEing (#53) attempted to demoralize your forces! You killed 18973 enemy spies.

9.9 hours ago
Enemy operatives caused a drop in your readiness!

9.9 hours ago

9.9 hours ago

9.9 hours ago

9.9 hours ago

9.9 hours ago

9.9 hours ago

9.9 hours ago

9.9 hours ago

9.9 hours ago

9.9 hours ago

9.9 hours ago

9.9 hours ago

9.9 hours ago

9.9 hours ago

9.9 hours ago

9.9 hours ago

followed by...

PS GAFA (#156) [RAGE] --> Guayterra (#489) [TheFist] -- 1029A/1831A

---

As well as another grab by #53 on us that was retalled by our police..

And the fact that we grab you doesn't mean we are "the aggressor" - it means we don't want to play on the all-x server... our disputes stem from your members breaking your own policies.

Our position in this game is pretty good - you'll find its the "small" clans like yourselves and PDM who can't control their members... to the detriment of other small clans (like Fist).

It's not LaF or Collab that constantly RoR us or grab us at war, in fact Collab took responsibility for a suicide and tagjumpers in a way that went far beyond what we initially asked for - a reflection of their attitude towards playing the game (our member fluffed up - here's how we can help you rectify this situation) vs. your attitude (our member fluffed up. it's because you grabbed us)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2010, 2:25:57

To sort of build upon that... if Collab members had been RoRing us like PDM was earlier in the set, and then there was a dispute about retal policy where one of our members hit 20 minutes outside their retal window... Collab would in all likelihood let it slide as "reps" for their fluffups.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2010, 2:44:53

And another one for your coalition.. iMag not telling ICN (once again, a small clan) that they weren't actually prepared to honor the coalition pacts signed at the beginning of the set and confirmed by Soviet to archaic (???).

Soviet Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 4:00:25

Hey Fist, maybe it's just you.

"if Collab members had been RoRing us like PDM was earlier in the set, and then there was a dispute about retal policy where one of our members hit 20 minutes outside their retal window... Collab would in all likelihood let it slide as "reps" for their fluffups."

The clans that are actually able to defend themselves are definitely going to be more willing to give and take in certain situations. It's called being legit. Not legit in a cheating sense, but legit in the sense that said clans have respect for the opposing alliance. You clearly have none.

Maybe, and this is a BIG maybe, next set you try and settle your differences yourself. No, I didn't say call in LCN or Collab to clean up your mess, I said do it YOURSELF. As in get Spawn to learn some verbal skills or get prepared for war.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

spawn Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 5:35:51

ok, i learn verbal skills, your members learn to take responsibility for their actions, follow (your) rules and not be a$$holes all the time, deal?
/slap iZarcon

Dragonlance Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 5:59:28

PP MAYBE you should, you know, ACTUALLY TELL ME ABOUT IT so i can do something about it?

COULD be helpful.

spawn Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 6:03:19

we lack faith in your willpower to actually do something about it, so we informed our police...
/slap iZarcon

Silent Sentinel Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 6:16:55

Originally posted by Soviet:
Hey Fist, maybe it's just you.

"if Collab members had been RoRing us like PDM was earlier in the set, and then there was a dispute about retal policy where one of our members hit 20 minutes outside their retal window... Collab would in all likelihood let it slide as "reps" for their fluffups."

The clans that are actually able to defend themselves are definitely going to be more willing to give and take in certain situations. It's called being legit. Not legit in a cheating sense, but legit in the sense that said clans have respect for the opposing alliance. You clearly have none.

Maybe, and this is a BIG maybe, next set you try and settle your differences yourself. No, I didn't say call in LCN or Collab to clean up your mess, I said do it YOURSELF. As in get Spawn to learn some verbal skills or get prepared for war.

Originally posted by spawn:
we lack faith in your willpower to actually do something about it, so we informed our police...

Soviet, seems he showed you! Great comm skills and a willingness to handle the situation himself.

toma Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 9:22:49

dragonlance what about this guy?

Sep 22/10 8:26:31 AM PS GAFA (#156) (Rage) Guayterra (#489) (TheFist) 1029 A (+802 A)

DNH as well?
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Silent Sentinel Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 9:44:35

toma, you're redhot buddy. We totally didn't see that in PP's epic post. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Vinag Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 10:44:00

And as Spawn said, he informed his police, so they will do something about it. that is what they are for.

would you like some more cheese with your whine?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2010, 11:26:47

Hey Soviet, come back when you stop breaking uNAPs, ok?

Vinag, you're exactly what's wrong with RAGE. "Well, the police will deal with it" is just the kind of attitude that we don't get from the large clans but we get from you after your members fluff up. No responsibility for your members' actions whatsoever... You're pretty much summarizing exactly what Dragonlance would have said in FA talks (hence we why went straight to our police)

As I said, some "small alliances" coalition you guys have going...

Soviet Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 13:24:47

Hey Soviet, come back when you stop breaking uNAPs, ok?

Vinag, you're exactly what's wrong with RAGE. "Well, the police will deal with it" is just the kind of attitude that we don't get from the large clans but we get from you after your members fluff up. No responsibility for your members' actions whatsoever... You're pretty much summarizing exactly what Dragonlance would have said in FA talks (hence we why went straight to our police)

As I said, some "small alliances" coalition you guys have going...

Hey Pontius ButtPirate, all I'm saying is, for a netting clan that Fist claims to be, there has been very little netting going on. Call it a fluke that you get into war twice in a single set, whatever. That fact of the matter is there's something wrong with your leadership if you can't dictate your own goals and somewhat reach them.
Imaginary Numbers

toma Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 14:17:23

LOOOL soviet talking about bad leadership :D:D:D:D:D::DD

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2010, 14:32:47

As I said Soviet, come back when you learn to honor your pacts.

spawn Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 17:10:29

we abandoned the concept of leadership long ago, so yeah, go blame our leadership
/slap iZarcon

Soviet Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 21:06:11

As I said Soviet, come back when you learn to honor your pacts.

Mr. ButtPirate, ICN never had a pact from me that had my signature, so I never broke a pact.
Imaginary Numbers

Shinigami Game profile

Sep 24th 2010, 21:16:14

*munches his popcorn*

Vinag Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 10:02:43

Shini come back to us!!

Devestation Game profile

Sep 25th 2010, 10:24:36

You killed exactly the same number of spies both times? Interesting.