Verified:

Vamps Game profile

Jul 22nd 2015, 17:27:17

I'm buying my gf a smartphone for her birthday. She is currently on a plan with her sister, but they are not under contract and they are going to cancel as soon as they have new plans individually.

I am trying to figure out if there is any advantage of adding her line to my single plan vs her starting an individual plan of her own. It looks like it costs the same to have 2 lines sharing a 2 gig plan as it does to have 2 individual plans with 1 gig each? If that's the case, we'll just start a new ind line and have one in her name and one in mine. Has anyone gone through something like this before? Am I missing something?

Vamps Game profile

Jul 22nd 2015, 17:34:54

To clarify, I assumed there would be some kind of incentive to put multiple lines on one plan, since every time a line renews it would renew the entire plan. From what I'm reading though, that might not be the case?

Bombay Game profile

Jul 22nd 2015, 17:47:37

Usually there is an incentive for multiple lines under the same plan. Shared GB from 2 to 4... But how serious is this GF? It would be a fluff(Pun intended) to split that up if you guys went to splitsville.

If you get one of those Family Share plans, you would save because you can share your GB, and you can share minutes, though most are unlimited now.

Heston Game profile

Jul 22nd 2015, 17:52:58

Buy her dinner or underwear. Stay away from contracts. Dont be a sucker.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

braden Game profile

Jul 22nd 2015, 17:56:19

sharing cell plans should be saved for the honeymoon.

Vamps Game profile

Jul 22nd 2015, 18:07:56

We've been together for 5 years, and lived together for 3. I've woken her up multiple times when getting up to stonewall. She's not going anywhere at this point.

Trife Game profile

Jul 22nd 2015, 19:39:18

If her credit is non-existent or bad, she might have to pay a security deposit for her phone if she opens up a contract under her name.

If she's got bad credit, bruh, just run unless her BJ game is on fleek

mFrost Game profile

Jul 22nd 2015, 19:59:05

Only question i have is why verizon, of all the rip off artists out there :)

If you bought the phone outright avoid any long term contract.
1-2 gb is low too - especially if there is any kind of media file(s) being accessed.
Just a warning because my experience with Verizon is they love to surcharge.

You are better off going unlimitted and let them trottle the speed after x amount of GBs.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2015, 20:37:31

Originally posted by Vamps:
We've been together for 5 years, and lived together for 3. I've woken her up multiple times when getting up to stonewall. She's not going anywhere at this point.

3(5) years of nighttime walling ... she's a keeper then ! ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Atryn Game profile

Jul 22nd 2015, 21:09:32

Putting aside the questions of your relationship, etc. I work in telecom, so here is how the scenario you laid out might matter...

suppose one month you use 1.2 GB and she uses 800 MB. Under the shared plan, no overage. Under the separate plans, you pay overage (or get throttled or cut off depending on the plan terms).

Reckless Game profile

Jul 22nd 2015, 21:17:11

Epic

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2015, 21:20:25

She's either extremely unattractive or simply terrific, I don't trust either one...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2015, 21:31:34

Lol that's a keeper...stay away from shared plans as the data usage will more than likely become a major issue, also look at getting my 10 (telus), 10 numbers you can change monthly if you want that you can call or recieve calls from anywhere in North America free of charge. That was the life saver for myself lol

Heston Game profile

Jul 22nd 2015, 21:31:40

Lol @ koh
Word
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jul 23rd 2015, 1:01:34

the incentive now a days is to use verizon edge... another is to do a family data share plan. but 2 ppl probably isnt enough to get a shared family plan where the "deal" is.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

GeneralofRome Game profile

Jul 23rd 2015, 3:05:50

I just left Verizon and went to T-Mobile...my bill is $45 less a month with 2 iPhone 6's.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2015, 1:56:12

Last time I got a shared plan cell phone, I ended up smashing the cell phone and jumping up and down on it until it was just tny little bits of plastic and circuitry on the pavement. And then, I had to send the woman $150 to pay to replace the damn thing. I managed to get charged with distracted driving with it too, while I was at it, and an "achtung" reading on the breathalyzer. Stay away from shared cell phone plans! And Facebook!

ZDH Game profile

Jul 24th 2015, 2:11:11

facebook will fluff a relationship up...that's a fact.

To many slotz on the interwebs.
-BigZ