Verified:

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 15th 2015, 10:58:53

Classy move sending this out to one of our members.

Message from White River (#9) sent on Jul 15, 0:40
Report this message
Don't have to cry when we are winning!! Keep thinking you alliance is worth something, we will just tag kill you again next reset :D

Over The Hill Game profile

Jul 15th 2015, 12:19:40

it's one player trash talking another player within a private in-game message

for all we know this player was just returning a reply that your player sent him

if you have a problem Blade....deal with SOF personally and keep this fluff off the AT boards.

ssewellusmc

Jul 15th 2015, 12:23:04

Is it not true that Stones is garbage?

GS Jul 13, 23:37 El Salado Culiacan Sinaloa II (#438) (STONES) iTS Me Again Ethyl (#41) (STONES) DH

Also, if you spent less time crying, and more time actually fighting back, you might be in this war. I guess your CS was a pitty party?

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 15th 2015, 13:06:05

Originally posted by Over The Hill:

for all we know this player was just returning a reply that your player sent him

if you have a problem Blade....deal with SOF personally and keep this fluff off the AT boards.

No it's the SOF FA Sending the message. Don't get much more personal than that right?

And hoorah ! We get to hear from shewell again! Never let a post go by without you chiming in right? Pig

ssewellusmc

Jul 15th 2015, 13:27:28

Originally posted by BladeEWG:

No it's the SOF FA Sending the message. Don't get much more personal than that right?

And hoorah ! We get to hear from shewell again! Never let a post go by without you chiming in right? Pig

I'm not going to let you trash talk us on AT, if that's what you are referring to. Send the entire message string, not just the excerpt for your pitty party.

You guys are taking FA and still getting stomped. You suck and your players would be better served joining a real clan.

Vic Game profile

Jul 15th 2015, 13:37:52

hi guys

WArriOR Game profile

Jul 15th 2015, 13:40:19

Yes, We will Kill you again next reset as we have had so much fun doing it this reset!!!

Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 15th 2015, 13:41:48

Not trash talk at all genius. Merely sharing a message from a tags FA to another tag.
Now tell me how would any tag take such a message? Seems to be a threat on the reset to me.
I'd think most tags would shrug it off coming from anyone other than a FA
Doesn't leave me much choice now does it?

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 15th 2015, 13:42:14

Originally posted by WArriOR:
Yes, We will Kill you again next reset as we have had so much fun doing it this reset!!!

Ok then

mrford Game profile

Jul 15th 2015, 14:25:24

threads like these are why your clan never makes it out of the "almost a spam tag" realm
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 15th 2015, 14:28:05

And bully tactics and threats by " established" tags supported by the good ole boys network is the reason why you don't see many with the balls to even start a new tag.
Good observation Vic

Untagged Hunter

Jul 15th 2015, 14:34:43

trash talk are best part of war!!! dont cry like that fluff vic will ya

WArriOR Game profile

Jul 15th 2015, 14:41:05

You come to AT to cry blade after you instigate a situation and then we do something about it and don't even mount a CS.

It's not bully tactics when your alliance is always they one hitting SoF first before we do anything.
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

133tz Game profile

Jul 15th 2015, 14:53:24

I smell a big war coming up! Keep up the good work Blade!
I am an EE noob.

ssewellusmc

Jul 15th 2015, 15:14:08

Originally posted by 133tz:

You smell a CS consisting of killing the lowest network member and bunch of meaningless lg's...

Ohh and a Stones Pitty Party.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 15th 2015, 17:25:07

You come to AT to cry blade after you instigate a situation and then we do something about it and don't even mount a CS.

It's not bully tactics when your alliance is always they one hitting SoF first before we do anything.

Good play on the "victim" card there . Meanie Stones keep picking on SOF.

;)

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jul 15th 2015, 17:34:59

And bully tactics and threats by " established" tags supported by the good ole boys network is the reason why you don't see many with the balls to even start a new tag.

Do you allow Stones members to bully others if you think they can get away with it?

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2015, 17:58:17

We gonna die all over again next set?! Damn you Blade! ROCK ON!

Edited By: Shweezy on Jul 15th 2015, 18:02:24
See Original Post
Catch me on ir c

MauricXe Game profile

Jul 15th 2015, 18:20:55

SoF stood me up last night.

Don't trust em. They never keep their dates.

ssewellusmc

Jul 15th 2015, 21:20:15

Good observation Vic

We have established stones as our own personal land farms until you get in line with the norms and standards of this server...

ssewellusmc

Jul 15th 2015, 21:23:06

Originally posted by MauricXe:
SoF stood me up last night.

Don't trust em. They never keep their dates.

You just don't remember having our "date"... Bill took you out.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 16th 2015, 0:12:42

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Good observation Vic

We have established stones as our own personal land farms until you get in line with the norms and standards of this server...

So nice that you speak for SOF now Shewell

ssewellusmc

Jul 16th 2015, 0:32:43

Mommy?

ssewellusmc

Jul 16th 2015, 0:36:44

Good observation Vic

Also, you brought this on yourself and your fellow clanmates. If you continue to provoke us you will get taken behind the wood she'd again and again and again... until you learn.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 16th 2015, 1:02:22

Good observation Vic

Also, you brought this on yourself and your fellow clanmates. If you continue to provoke us you will get taken behind the wood she'd again and again and again... until you learn.

And again, so nice that you have been promoted and now speak for SOF. It's a glorious day for you!
Well done!

ssewellusmc

Jul 16th 2015, 1:17:49

Good observation Vic

And again, so nice that you have been promoted and now speak for SOF. It's a glorious day for you!
Well done!

And again, if you read above... it has been said by multiple people in SOF. Perhaps I should draw you a picture?

Originally posted by 133tz:

And Ford hit the nail on the head...

Originally posted by mrford:
threads like these are why your clan never makes it out of the "almost a spam tag" realm

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 16th 2015, 1:29:36

Mommy?

Call her again SHEWELL . Maybe this thread can get deleted also.
You're a total ass

ssewellusmc

Jul 16th 2015, 1:31:24

Mommy?

Call her again SHEWELL . Maybe this thread can get deleted also.
You're a total ass

I cant, unless you were lying to increase the pitty at your party.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 16th 2015, 1:35:19

But you sure were ass enough to bring it up again right?
Just another showing of how vile and an ass hole you truly are.

But even as true as that is , I don't wish it on anyone.
Not even you

ssewellusmc

Jul 16th 2015, 1:40:41

breeze Game profile

Jul 16th 2015, 1:44:49

Good observation Vic

Spot on Blade. I couldn't agree with you more.

farmer Game profile

Jul 16th 2015, 2:57:31

so a double tap by a new member is enough to get a new developing clan killed? Good work there SOF. As i saw it you took the retals then went on to grab other countries in our tag, then when you were loosing more to retals than you chose to kill us. Man you guys have circle flies all around your head.

ssewellusmc

Jul 16th 2015, 3:12:18

breeze Game profile

Jul 16th 2015, 3:51:22

Well the peanut gallery has spoken.

aponic Game profile

Jul 16th 2015, 13:20:36

Regardless of how Blade runs Stones, I would not move to hit Stones again next reset unless provoked. There is no point in continually beating down any one alliance. It demoralizes membership.

It would be great to see Stones grow into a larger, well organized alliance, just as it would be great to see other alliances regrow. The trash talk threads this set have been boooooooring. Bring back the professional smack talkers!
SOF
Cerevisi

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 16th 2015, 18:08:55

No, I enjoy reading these threads :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Soy Sauce

Jul 16th 2015, 18:39:32

Keep it on AT board please. I'm bored at work.

al-Kafirun

Jul 16th 2015, 21:03:27

Originally posted by Soy Sauce:
Keep it on AT board please. I'm bored at work.

I dont believe you

TipDaVampire Game profile

Jul 21st 2015, 22:49:54

Enter Stones Country #...

Humanitarians will not allow you to attack such a small opponent!

Enter next country #...

Enter next country # ...

Rinse and repeat.

Jul 21st 2015, 22:55:09

Comon' guys, beg some more FA to get your NW up.
Please.
I want more land.

Edited By: TipDaVampire on Jul 21st 2015, 23:05:30. Reason: typo

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 22nd 2015, 0:19:29

Shewell, just got word. I feel kinda bad now. I didn't know you were kicked out of the USMC. I guess the don't ask, don't tell thing didn't work for ya. Shame ya still can't keep your mouth shut :)

ssewellusmc

Jul 22nd 2015, 0:25:28

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Shewell, just got word. I feel kinda bad now. I didn't know you were kicked out of the USMC. I guess the don't ask, don't tell thing didn't work for ya. Shame ya still can't keep your mouth shut :)

I expected a better troll than that! When I got out, they were still throwing fluff bags like you in the brig for sodemy.

Troll better please.

GeneralofRome Game profile

Jul 22nd 2015, 22:04:06

sheesh gets rough around here doesn't it?

better go stock up on lube O_o

Jul 22nd 2015, 22:05:31

Originally posted by TipDaVampire:
Enter Stones Country #...

Enter next country #...

Enter next country # ...

Rinse and repeat.

Comon' guys, beg some more FA to get your NW up.
Please.
I want more land.

drop your NW and come play down here :P

Kat Game profile

Jul 22nd 2015, 22:10:41

I like your style GeneralofRome

Well played.

Jul 23rd 2015, 2:59:18

Originally posted by Kat:
I like your style GeneralofRome

Well played.

Meh I try 😜.

But seriously though drop that NW Vampire...I'm waiting...Rome doesn't like to wait. He gets antsy. I don't come to you I like it when my targets come to me...kind of a turn on per say 😜

Jul 23rd 2015, 3:01:41

Let's see how well A member of SoF can wall...cuz man...I can hang around with the vets here come at me.

I may talk some good fluff but have years of experience to do so. You earthlings aren't as bad as the multi ridden Mars planet I come from.

Jul 23rd 2015, 3:04:17

Oh which by the way...I'm getting tired of these pansy SS and missiles attacks....really boring me

Jul 28th 2015, 0:26:52

Wow. Every Stone country is too small for me to hit. Can't you guys explore some?

Hey, try FA'ing each other. That way you all NG.

Jul 28th 2015, 4:12:37

Wow. Every Stone country is too small for me to hit. Can't you guys explore some?

Hey, try FA'ing each other. That way you all NG.

You must be illiterate or something...drop your NW or is it to precious for you?