Verified:

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2015, 18:07:43

#436 (stones) has a trade pact with #217 (Imag). Perhaps this isn't your restart, but as leader of your alliance you are responsible for them... much like they are responsible for your mouth that is getting them killed.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 12th 2015, 19:00:32

Kinda like I will war whatever sad tag takes a player the likes of you in?
Hate to burst your little pinhead of a bubble brain, but if you look at who's the aggressor that started this war it's not the stones.
Man up for once and just admit what everyone else knows. SOF wars us as payback for 2 sets ago when we " ruined" their so called net set.
There's nothing wrong with that and we expected it. But you just can't admit it.
Guess it's just so much easier to blame others?
So sad

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2015, 19:03:25

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
Hate to burst your little pinhead of a bubble brain, but if you look at who's the aggressor that started this war it's not the stones.
Man up for once and just admit what everyone else knows. SOF wars us as payback for 2 sets ago when we " ruined" their so called net set.
There's nothing wrong with that and we expected it. But you just can't admit it.
So sad

Lol you are so fluffing dense. You got agressive with us this set and you ran your suck on the forums. You accuse us of taking FA as away to avoid blame for this beat down from your player base, but you are the only one taking fa.

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2015, 19:04:14

So sad

By the looks of your country builds, you aren't much of a threat.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 12th 2015, 19:10:59

Nope no threat here at all. Just a pain in that large ass of yours .
I love it when you get flustered and need to respond twice to the same post. It's just so cute.

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2015, 19:15:14

You are doing me a favor. I like killing you.

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2015, 19:16:36

Nope no threat here at all. Just a pain in that large ass of yours .
I love it when you get flustered and need to respond twice to the same post. It's just so cute.

Flustered?do you mean breaking my responses down Barney style so tards like you can understand.
I
You are welcome.

Edited By: ssewellusmc on Jul 12th 2015, 20:08:15
See Original Post

breeze Game profile

Jul 12th 2015, 20:03:16

Its funny how a trade pact is strictly forbidden but tag jumpers are ok. I guess its who you are that suits you. Whatever. Either everyone follow the same rules or shut up.

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2015, 20:08:32

I told you the police should take care of anyone who jumps out of tag... funny how that works.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 12th 2015, 20:19:40

That's the trouble with you shewell you tend to tell everyone what to do. Then when they disagree, you pout and start with the insults.
So sorry you have a small fluff , but get over it already.

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2015, 20:24:39

Where am I pouting? I insult morons (see why you are a frequent target, do I need to draw a picture for you?). I am not pouting, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

You seem very fainted with my fluff and ass... but claim I am gay? Hahahaha

Http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/ae3/a13/bae/resized/rod-serling-meme-generator-you-sir-are-a-fluff-e27cc5.jpg

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 12th 2015, 20:32:49

Still in denial shewell?
That's just so , so sad.

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2015, 20:44:35

Still in denial shewell?
That's just so , so sad.

Lol if you consider banging my hot wife being gay... consider me guilty as charged.

Such a small mind you have...

breeze Game profile

Jul 12th 2015, 21:56:31

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
I told you the police should take care of anyone who jumps out of tag... funny how that works.

I didn't jump my tag idiot

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2015, 22:19:53

Originally posted by breeze:

So you weren't cryin that the tag you fed had a member do s few lgs and bounce from the tag? Lol, no one said you jumped tags. Reading isn't your strength I see.

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 12th 2015, 23:31:54

shewell, I banged your wife. She wasn't that hot

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2015, 23:40:39

Originally posted by Suicidal:

You wished you banged my wife... would break up your routine of fluffing sheep and goates.

breeze Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 0:26:17

So you weren't cryin that the tag you fed had a member do s few lgs and bounce from the tag? Lol, no one said you jumped tags. Reading isn't your strength I see.

Not knowing what you typed makes you a complete retard. So read what ya typed. I told you the police should take care of anyone who jumps out of tag. WTF is that??? What are you saying retard?

elvesrus

Jul 13th 2015, 0:33:08

You wished you banged my wife... would break up your routine of fluffing sheep and goates.

get it right. iMag are the sheep fluffers around here
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Heston Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 0:35:25

Originally posted by elvesrus:

That's a bold face fluffing lie. Explain PDM.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

ssewellusmc

Jul 13th 2015, 0:38:16

Not knowing what you typed makes you a complete retard. So read what ya typed. I told you the police should take care of anyone who jumps out of tag. WTF is that??? What are you saying retard?

Dear tard,

Let me break this down for you:

You thought I was ok with tag jumpers (aka me saying your police should have taken care of it)

Its funny how a trade pact is strictly forbidden but tag jumpers are ok. I guess its who you are that suits you. Whatever. Either everyone follow the same rules or shut up.

Then I responded with

Which means my story is consistent, but your police suck

Then you said:

Which means you either can't read, are back pedaling, or really that stupid.

Police should be Killng anyone leaving tag once war starts not just take land grabs.

You are welcome.

The end.

ssewellusmc

Jul 13th 2015, 0:39:25

Originally posted by elvesrus:

I guess there are more than 1 set of tards who are into beastiality.

breeze Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 3:19:04

Dear tard,

You thought I was ok with tag jumpers (aka me saying your police should have taken care of it)

Then I responded with

Then you said:

Police should be Killng anyone leaving tag once war starts not just take land grabs.

You are welcome.

The end.

You know life is hard but its really hard when you are stupid. Your about the stupidest idiotic homophobe I think Ive every ran across. Your right the end stupid.

ssewellusmc

Jul 13th 2015, 3:22:16

Dear tard,

Then I responded with

Then you said:

You are welcome.

The end.

You know life is hard but its really hard when you are stupid. Your about the stupidest idiotic homophobe I think Ive every ran across. Your right the end stupid.

Well, sorry life is hard for you. Tap into the other 90% of your brain and life might be easier for you.

Darakna Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 4:23:13

stuff and stuff

Tokyousr Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 5:33:55

this is getting outta hand.

stones were being @ssholes early in the reset when a suicider was doing mass LGs against us.
if u had handled that issue with more class, then things wouldnt have escalated.

moral of the day : continue to be @ssholes, and ur gonna get phuked by a fluff.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 15th 2015, 5:18:50

Hi Tokyo!
Catch me on ir c

BlueCow

Jul 16th 2015, 4:39:13

So what mod is giving Sof the admin news or is there an option to see that while in game?
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

mrford Game profile

Jul 16th 2015, 5:07:48

epic
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BlueCow

Jul 16th 2015, 5:10:20

Mrford can tell me he knows everything :P
Slagpit

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Reckless2025 Game profile

Jul 16th 2015, 5:35:49

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 16th 2015, 11:22:29

Wow! Don't be disrespecting my sheep...there will never be another ewe.

On a serious note: Many a young Marines have been KIA, and there are those committing suicide on a regular basis. You disgrace the USMC name. It is a shame we can't trade you for one of those young men.

ssewellusmc

Jul 16th 2015, 11:54:12

On a serious note: Many a young Marines have been KIA, and there are those committing suicide on a regular basis. You disgrace the USMC name. It is a shame we can't trade you for one of those young men.

Lol... you have no idea. Please explain the value you actual added to this country. Please do, I will wait. I am curious to see what I can trade for you and the gay blade. You get a premium for a couple, but not much for a person on suicide watch and a guy who sits in the corner and cries all the tine. I will try to trade the two of you for a peanut butter sandwich or a toilet brush.

Edited By: ssewellusmc on Jul 16th 2015, 12:07:04
See Original Post

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 16th 2015, 12:05:14

Man...I wasn't this bad at trolling AT whenever EVO got FSed back in the day, was I?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 16th 2015, 20:29:23

You're right Nuke, I miss those days of good game trashing.
Not this personal crap , but it's the new age I suppose.

But hold on a second while I squeeze shewells head and see what more crap comes out of his mouth.
He'll be around shortly to get more vile words posted.

ssewellusmc

Jul 16th 2015, 20:34:49

You're right Nuke, I miss those days of good game trashing.
Not this personal crap , but it's the new age I suppose.

But hold on a second while I squeeze shewells head and see what more crap comes out of his mouth.
He'll be around shortly to get more vile words posted.

You aren't man enough to squeeze my head to get the crap out of it. I would imagine a 12 year old virgin girl is stronger than you.

Restart so we can kill you again.

BlueCow

Jul 16th 2015, 20:50:43

tell him he was a department of the navy
Slagpit

Untagged Hunter

Jul 16th 2015, 20:55:18

learn to read dumbass

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 16th 2015, 20:55:51

But you are just so darn predictable aren't you Shewell?

And now you're starting with the 12 year old girls stuff?
Homophobic and also a pedophile are you?
Very sad...

al-Kafirun

Jul 16th 2015, 21:01:37

Stfu

ssewellusmc

Jul 16th 2015, 21:09:07

But you are just so darn predictable aren't you Shewell?

And now you're starting with the 12 year old girls stuff?
Homophobic and also a pedophile are you?
Very sad...

I your own mind perhaps, not sure how me comparing your strength (physical and mental) to a 12 year old virgin girl translates into pedophilia. You are predictably stupid.

By any chance, do you work at McDonalds?

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 16th 2015, 22:41:20

Just an observation Shewell, since you have repeatedly mentioned 12 year old girls.
Seems a logical assumption doesn't it?

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think so. By the way, still beating your wife?

ssewellusmc

Jul 16th 2015, 22:53:43

Just an observation Shewell, since you have repeatedly mentioned 12 year old girls.
Seems a logical assumption doesn't it?

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think so. By the way, still beating your wife?

Logical to a tard? You tell me, I wouldn't know.

Why would I beat my wife? Do you even think or are you that desperate?

Y u troll no good?

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 17th 2015, 0:19:56

So you don't beat her anymore? Good , glad you stopped that vile habit at least
Now you mock Asians ? Always something with you eh?

ssewellusmc

Jul 17th 2015, 0:32:27

So you don't beat her anymore? Good , glad you stopped that vile habit at least
Now you mock Asians ? Always something with you eh?

You clearly are retarded.

http://assets.diylol.com/...-u-so-retarded-05f586.jpg

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 17th 2015, 0:45:21

And now insulting mentally challenged?
When does it stop Shewell? And where did all your bigotry come from?
Apparently therapy was not the answer....sad

ssewellusmc

Jul 17th 2015, 0:56:56

Have Heston teach you to troll. Until then, you are banished to the little kids table. Crayons?

Edited By: ssewellusmc on Jul 17th 2015, 2:31:08
See Original Post

Heston Game profile

Jul 17th 2015, 2:14:37

Have Heston you to troll. Until then, you are banished to the little kids table. Crayons?

Wut?
Have Heston you to troll...?

ssewellusmc

Jul 17th 2015, 2:33:14

Fixed heston. When you are done reading your quran and dreaming of cheating on your wife so you can stone her to death, re-read my comment above.

Heston Game profile

Jul 17th 2015, 3:11:29

Thx for clearing that up.
He would have to abandon the word pig, unless he was referring to a cop. Then promise never to say crystal clear. Most importantly stop sucking bureaucratic fluff.