Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Jul 6th 2015, 1:25:53

Do you support hope solo and the USA women's team in winning the world cup? Or do you stand consistent with your crush fiction of ray rice/Adrian peterson/any other male athlete that got caught up in domestic violence issues?

Does winning make the story go away?

Double standard?

For those that don't know: she got piss drunk and beat the hell out of her male partner awhile back

Discuss...

Edited By: mdevol on Jul 6th 2015, 1:28:13
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Heston Game profile

Jul 6th 2015, 1:53:28

Nope. I would fluff her.

(I dont know wtf ur talking about)
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Jul 6th 2015, 2:11:34

Just because you want a national team to win, doesn't mean you support every mistake every player that plays for that team has made.

Come on dude.

Murica has the best ball kicking fluffes on the planet.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TAN Game profile

Jul 6th 2015, 2:14:02

From what I just read, she beat up her sister and nephew, not her partner.

This is still under trial and not recorded (unlike Adrian's cheapshot on his fiance), is it not? So the facts are disputed, though from what I read it seems pretty damning. Either way, I'm not sure any league would automatically suspend someone without a clear investigation into what happened, which doesn't seem to be the case - yet. If the official investigation/trial shows she's guilty, then yeah, drop the suspension on her.

I support the Women's National Team.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

elvesrus

Jul 6th 2015, 4:47:12

I thought rice was the wife beater and peterson broke out the switch on his son.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

braden Game profile

Jul 6th 2015, 5:07:12

Originally posted by TAN:
From what I just read, she beat up her sister and nephew,

yet as a white male, if i did the *same* thing, i'd be a woman abusing child abuser.. fluffing racists, always racist against adult white men. what happened to an america where adult whites were the racists, and not the victims?

i blame public transportation.

braden Game profile

Jul 6th 2015, 5:08:16

switches beget stitches?

ha, as if coloureds know the word beget..

Bob Loblaw

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2015, 5:11:40

And the nephew she allegedly beat up is 6-foot-8, 270 pounds

Trife Game profile

Jul 6th 2015, 16:21:49

i'd accept death by snu snu from hope solo/debra morgan

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 7th 2015, 11:24:09

Riddler Game profile

Jul 9th 2015, 20:58:07

Originally posted by mrford:
Just because you want a national team to win, doesn't mean you support every mistake every player that plays for that team has made.

Come on dude.

Murica has the best ball kicking fluffes on the planet.

Hope Solo is living proof! ( and also she is Hawt!)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2015, 0:45:38

LOL This is funny as hell. Of course, with the rise of the Feminazi regime here in the US, the woman can NEVER be the abuser, she can only be the abusee, so he MUST have done something to deserve it, like not buy her some roses on Valentine's Day for example. And as far as the references to the Ray Rice incident, IMO the fluff had it coming. If you watched the video, you surely must have seen what she was doing immediately before he knocked her ass out. Anyone with a reasonable degree of sense would realize that spitting in somebodies face like that is an assault to start with, and deserves a forceful response. She should have been expecting it, thus it wasn't a "Cheap Shot".
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Bob Loblaw

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2015, 11:51:48

Originally posted by Cerberus:
LOL This is funny as hell. Of course, with the rise of the Feminazi regime here in the US, the woman can NEVER be the abuser, she can only be the abusee, so he MUST have done something to deserve it, like not buy her some roses on Valentine's Day for example.

Let me show you something here Cerb. You went with the OP's statement:

Originally posted by mdevol:
For those that don't know: she got piss drunk and beat the hell out of her male partner awhile back

And assumed what he posted was true. It's not. You completely ignored:

Originally posted by TAN:
From what I just read, she beat up her sister and nephew, not her partner

and

Originally posted by Bob Loblaw:
And the nephew she allegedly beat up is 6-foot-8, 270 pounds

and having no idea what the facts are you went with what you know, in this case your hatred of women.
This is why people like you should lay off of listening to Limbaugh and Alex Jones. You lack critical thinking skills and are too lazy to research any story for yourself (outside of CT sites) so you go with what feeds your hate.
Look at what you did here, man. There were indicators in followup posts on this thread that the OP was supplying BS details about the Solo case but because no one held your hand to guide you to some of the known facts you made a fool of yourself again.

Try giving a fluff about facts and maybe people will stop pointing and laughing at your willful ignorance. Oh and btw learn how to play this game, you've had nearly 20 years to figure it out.

And stop hitting women. The booze is no excuse.