Verified:

ssewellusmc

Jun 1st 2015, 23:02:35

Message from batman (#645) sent on May 30, 1:49
Report this message
Hello my friend.
As the set is nearing an end and what can I say, I’ve lost the interest in hammering my point home any further, I wanted to provide a recap of the set for you.
On May 11th my original country ‘hoop says go spurs go (#62)’ a country in GDI and a country that had retaled multiple top 25 countries to that point in the set was hit by not one but two SOF countries. The first country made a very reasonable 3 hits. This country of course could not defend itself from a retal but 3 hits is far from an egregious assault on a tag of one. ‘my fluff is a tank (#14)’ however elected to hit my country 9 times. This country had zero ability to defend itself from a retal. It was an attack of pure arrogance. Even a single spy op would have shown he couldn’t defend himself. I responded by taking my land back with 4 hits (one DH) which yielded a positive return for my country which should be assumed given the absurdity of hitting a country 9 times and 12 times by the same clan.
This player of course decided to go off the deep end and with the help of others killed my country. Of course he did try and get some of his land back, he ended just a 100 or so acres short. SOF as a whole dedicated resources to attacking and killing a country who opened said he was done with escalation and had no desire to continue nor ruin his set.
As a this point with a dead country I had my hands tied I had to respond. I restarted and between buildings and acres I leveled 5807 building or acres for his country. All else equal this again was a reasonable and fair return for a player who had cross the line. Of course he responded with trash talk due to his likely small and tiny level of self-confidence.
Knowing my first country was wronged by not just him but bothers in SOF, I next attacked ‘TankJet Troopers in Turrets (#163)’. He was liberated of 8620 buildings and/or acres. SOF not understanding the meaning of truce, my country was once again killed.
At this point SOF had declared war against me, so I picked a target who sadly looked to be having an OK set. Hopefully the impact/damage wasn’t too bad, but either way ‘White River (#2)’ was an easy to hit and easy to damage target. 12,872 buildings/acres were once again destroyed.
In total between buildings and acres 27,299 were destroyed because and SOFer decided to farm a country in GDI and clearly able to defend himself. By all means if SOF feel that fighting untagged countries over joining a prearranged war is more fun, keep it up. But just remember farming people who are clearly not bots, know what they’re doing, and doing so excessively will hurt others and hurt the clan as a whole.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jun 2nd 2015, 1:18:48

Bet they guys he ab'd didn't find it so funny :(

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Jun 2nd 2015, 4:36:42

Hilarious? Butthurt?

Looks to me like he was just trying to point out that SoF gained nothing by farming him and then refusing to deal with him reasonably/fairly after he demonstrated that he was capable of retaliation. Sadly, his message will be ignored.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 2nd 2015, 4:43:17

Lmao!! Well done!

aponic Game profile

Jun 2nd 2015, 12:44:58

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
Hilarious? Butthurt?

Looks to me like he was just trying to point out that SoF gained nothing by farming him and then refusing to deal with him reasonably/fairly after he demonstrated that he was capable of retaliation. Sadly, his message will be ignored.

Sadly we did not know it was the same player. He also chose to randomly hit countries not involved in the first instance. Once a 'brand new' country AB'ed us the first time, we logically killed it. This process repeated.

You want to play alone? Make a tag. No one is shaking a magic 8 ball to figure out your previous 3 restarts.
SOF
Cerevisi

ZDH Game profile

Jun 2nd 2015, 13:29:15

So,

SoF farms an untagged country...he retals.

SoF kills it? Why are you killing countries for retaling? J/C I don't play 1A but it would seem like if you came across someone that knew how to play that was untagged you'd try to recruit not be a fluff and kill them seeing as your guy was in the wrong to begin with.

The games slowly dying and your being a fluffhead to new players and running them off.
-BigZ

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 2nd 2015, 13:57:16

Originally posted by aponic:
...No one is shaking a magic 8 ball to figure out your previous 3 restarts.

No one is taking note when several SoF countries have their sets ruined either.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Trife Game profile

Jun 2nd 2015, 15:02:28

nobody cares about how my bowel movements went this morning, either :(

Player Z

Jun 2nd 2015, 16:41:39

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by aponic:
...No one is shaking a magic 8 ball to figure out your previous 3 restarts.

No one is taking note when several SoF countries have their sets ruined either.

If the alliance's policy is consistently to disallow legitimate retals from untaggeds and kill the "offending" country, then I for one will happily ruin sets of as many people in the alliance as possible.

I've been able to get along with just about every other alliance in the game, but SoF has killed my country multiple times this set without good reason, so I'm shifting my stance on suiciding.

(note: hoop's country is not mine, but i am in complete agreement with him)

ssewellusmc

Jun 3rd 2015, 0:59:56

The butthurt is strong...

Sov Game profile

Jun 3rd 2015, 1:12:04

I'm enjoying the small battle. Don't need to put too much time in and still get to kill.

I don't think you can "ruin" anyone in SoF's set by suiciding on us as no one in SoF really cares if they get suicided on. You really have to be properly netting to care, but we do not care enough to be netting properly. We enjoy killing and would love for the fight to continue. It's good casual killing for us.

Xintros Game profile

Jun 3rd 2015, 2:52:05

SoF does not deal with Lone Wolf threats, suicuder's or terrorist. So if our Intel shows you making Jets and or Tank
, you will be killed regardless if SoF is hit or not.
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

Player Z

Jun 3rd 2015, 4:57:45

just so i understand this properly, everything changes if i'm part of a tag, even if it's a tag of two?

That seems to be the justification you guys are using.

Oceana Game profile

Jun 3rd 2015, 8:19:21

well done

Goofy Game profile

Jun 4th 2015, 0:39:53

Hmm, makes you wonder how many untags with hit SoF now.

*bonus*

ssewellusmc

Jun 4th 2015, 1:46:40

Originally posted by Player Z:
just so i understand this properly, everything changes if i'm part of a tag, even if it's a tag of two?

That seems to be the justification you guys are using.

If you look like two suiciders, you will probably get farmed and killed.

Tokyousr Game profile

Jun 4th 2015, 5:57:17

this has to be fazers twin brother.

SAM_DANGER, i get that what u think happened to this guy was sad, but unfortunately the way he decided to handle things was beyond stupid, and thats why hes being ignored.

DANGER was a very small alliance that made their presence recognized because u guys never went out of line, all of ur countries had heavy defense without that much land so not really an ideal farm target. i doubt u guys could have pacted all of the major alliances with zero defense.

this douche on the other hand, had zero defense with 5million jets. he couldnt get his retels on the country farming him so he decided to suicide on a defenseless member of the same clan and call it justification. duh ?

aponic Game profile

Jun 4th 2015, 17:02:14

booring
SOF
Cerevisi

DJBeif Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 1:36:16

I'm curious as to why you actually hadn't kept track of a suicider's restart once you kill him...you just killed a suicider, why wouldn't he come back and keep messing with you? Get the NW/land ratio when he died and calc it with any new countries that come up after the date/time you killed the suicider...if you do actually care about not having sets ruined, that is.

Sov Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 3:46:49

We don't care about sets being ruined. Made that point already :)

I'm not even de-stocking to finish the set

BlueCow

Jun 6th 2015, 6:27:50

Sof sucks can only kill untagged countries.
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2015, 7:08:30

SoF, building better suiciders since their founding. LOL

And you wonder why almost everyone who plays this game despises them. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2015, 7:09:19

Oh, and them SoF'ers were awful butthurt too, probably a lot more butthurt than the newbie they abused. Just sayin'...
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Ivan Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 13:08:17

lmao

tellarion Game profile

Jun 6th 2015, 15:51:13

Originally posted by Trife:
nobody cares about how my bowel movements went this morning, either :(

I care...