Verified:

TAN Game profile

Apr 3rd 2015, 23:15:54

I'm prez, FA and it looks like HoW all wrapped in one until further notice.

Paradigm will be signing pacts from scratch next set because I'm still a bit confused about transferring our stuff from site-to-site, so hit me up for pacts!

Cheers,
TAN
FREEEEEDOM!!!

TAN Game profile

Apr 3rd 2015, 23:16:51

Oh and the following people are banned from this thread and not allowed to post:

mrford
trife
mickster
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Alana Game profile

Apr 3rd 2015, 23:30:52

TAN is literally the worst
Alana
LCN Peon

justtaint

Apr 4th 2015, 0:30:59

Denied.
SlashMD

Heston Game profile

Apr 4th 2015, 2:05:52

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹
๐Ÿต๐Ÿต๐Ÿต๐Ÿต๐Ÿต๐Ÿต๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ•๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป๐Ÿปโ˜”๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒโšก๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆโ˜โšกโ˜”โ„๐Ÿท๐Ÿป๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽช๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟ๐Ÿ—ฟโ™จ๐ŸŽช๐Ÿ—ฟ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ทโคตโฌโฉโช๐Ÿ”€๐Ÿ†–๐Ÿ†™๐Ÿšพ๐Ÿšผ๐Ÿšน๐Ÿšป๐Ÿˆด๐Ÿˆฒ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿˆด๐Ÿˆณ๐Ÿ…ฟโ™ฟ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿšฐ๐Ÿšซ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ‰‘๐Ÿ›…๐Ÿ›„๐Ÿ›„โ“‚โ“‚๐Ÿ†‘๐Ÿšฏ๐Ÿšณ๐Ÿšท๐Ÿšธโ›”๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ†š๐Ÿ†š๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ†Žโ™Šโ™‰โ™ˆโ™ปโ™ปโ‡๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ“ด®๐Ÿ’ฑ๐Ÿ’น๐Ÿง๐Ÿ”ฏโ›Žโ™Žโ™๐Ÿ’ฒโ—โ‰โ—โ“๐Ÿ•‘๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•“๐Ÿ”š๐Ÿ”œ๐Ÿ••๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•‘๐Ÿ”บโžฐใ€ฝ๐Ÿ”บ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ‘‚๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š

๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ”ฉ๐Ÿ”จ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ“ฒ๐Ÿ“ง๐Ÿ“ง๐Ÿ“ฅ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿšฝ๐Ÿ”ง๐Ÿ”ฉ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
โค๏ธ๏ธNothing butโค๏ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏโค๏ธ๏ธโค๏ธ๏ธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2015, 2:08:43

TANtastic!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Boltar Game profile

Apr 4th 2015, 8:57:13

Oh wtf! Alana comes back after I kinda quit playing in LCN. I feel hosed. So much bad flirting I could have done

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2015, 13:03:50

Hi TAN!

archaic Game profile

Apr 4th 2015, 14:56:41

GL TAN.

Confirmed that TAN is the man standing in PDM.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Apr 4th 2015, 15:30:08

fluff

๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TAN Game profile

Apr 4th 2015, 23:04:33

MRFORD GTFO

I SAID YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO POST IN HERE
FREEEEEDOM!!!

braden Game profile

Apr 4th 2015, 23:27:08

bolts, where is my flirting; what am i, black?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 4th 2015, 23:51:48

?
Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Apr 5th 2015, 0:09:46

Originally posted by TAN:
MRFORD GTFO

I SAID YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO POST IN HERE

i do wat i want hoe
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Apr 5th 2015, 1:03:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCFyJIDGztA

because i know ford doesn't open jewtube links, at least so he claims, this is of course attacking the state of georgia and whichever lesser nc school he pretends to have been accepted at

(also, silly braden, you shouldn't end a sentence with a preposition.. poorly worded; you're better than that, come on, son !)

mrford Game profile

Apr 5th 2015, 2:29:47

that's racist
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Apr 5th 2015, 2:43:14

of course it is, i said it..

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 5th 2015, 22:59:10

VIVA EL fluffENATOR!

++martian
AT head of tan
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Alana Game profile

Apr 6th 2015, 1:26:07

I am not playing but Trife reminder me of Earth so I came in to accost some peeps
Alana
LCN Peon

Trife Game profile

Apr 6th 2015, 17:01:22

+1 for accosting folks, alana

TAN u fool, what have you done