Verified:

Vic Game profile

Feb 23rd 2015, 0:20:23

You embarrassed yourself thoroughly. You topfed me and after my clean retal, you went all jets to RoR me... Twice. Then I retalled the double RoR, and like the true cheating joke you are, you couldn't break me so you missiled me. I retalled the missiles and then you tried to full on war me.

In total, I retalled you FIVE times. You continued to suicide me all set.

Best part is, after being topfed, RoRed, missiled and suicided on the ENTIRE set, I just eased into 6th which just so happens to be your best finish ever... Lol. (primary and alliance are better tests of ability ... by far... imo)

To make the context even more damning, you repeatedly answered pm's as i referred to you as fazer and spoke about your past as fazer. You thanked me and responded fluidly and affirmed your past as fazer and your current attempt at reinvention.

Then in true douche waste of space fashion, you preceded your bizarre hits on me with in game conversation. Then you talked trash all set as I proceeded to beat you by over 14 nw LOLOLL!!!

Many players had told me you were fazer and now I have no doubt. (Your acct opened just a month after fazer was run from the game). You are a coward. And a joke.

Don't ever step at me again fool

Edited By: Vic on Feb 23rd 2015, 9:19:14

Furious999 Game profile

Feb 23rd 2015, 0:31:47

You certainly won our tussle. Well done.

Vic Game profile

Feb 23rd 2015, 0:35:15

It doesn't work like that. You don't get to play the civil guy on the boards after you acted like an untamed animal in-game. Your play was bad for the game and it needs to stop. It was stupid. It was a waste of my time.

bepulse Game profile

Feb 23rd 2015, 0:41:24

*makes popcorn*

Vic Game profile

Feb 23rd 2015, 0:49:42

not much to watch man, he won't engage me. he's going back to hide again.
btw nice win again :)

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2015, 2:03:25

Originally posted by bepulse:
*makes popcorn*
*distracts bepulse*

*steals popcorn*
wasn't me...

SupremeU Game profile

Feb 23rd 2015, 4:18:49

Originally posted by Vic:
(Express is a joke btw)

Threw yourself under the bus w/ that statement, Vic. I cannot condone such commentary. You are going down to a level you say to condemn.

SupremeU Game profile

Feb 23rd 2015, 4:19:56

(Express is a joke btw)

Threw yourself under the bus w/ that statement, Vic. I cannot condone such commentary. You are going down to a level you say you condemn.

Vic Game profile

Feb 23rd 2015, 5:33:54

heh i was making sure everyone knew i was not proud of any my express finishes whereas this guy was pounding his chest over his one 6th place :p
i condemn erratic and stupid in-game play... the forums on the other hand are just one big party :)

Edited By: Vic on Feb 23rd 2015, 5:37:59

SupremeU Game profile

Feb 23rd 2015, 6:15:10

If you say so. Retracting the quote above might do yourself some good.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2015, 6:25:47

heh i was making sure everyone knew i was not proud of any my express finishes whereas this guy was pounding his chest over his one 6th place :p
i condemn cucumbers... the forums on the other hand are just one big party :)

Fixed
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Vic Game profile

Feb 23rd 2015, 9:20:04

Originally posted by SupremeU:
If you say so. Retracting the quote above might do yourself some good.

I think to suggest it would do myself some good may be a bit of a severe take on it all ... but because I like you, and you are my favorite mod, fixed for you. ;)

SupremeU Game profile

Feb 23rd 2015, 16:39:46

A leader of note, Vic, you serve your country proud. ;-)