Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 7th 2010, 17:23:00

Pang - I'm not sure how we're being grouped into this? I stated the obvious... LaF usually comes back the following set and FSes the tag that FS'd them. And if they can handle a FS from a bigger alliance that has some of the most dedicated and best countries in the game, that they'd garner more respect.

No we don't. You are just wrong about that....
LaF hasn't done that in as long as I can remember.... we did it to MD, but only after Arsenal said that MD would keep going after LaF. What other choice did LaF have? :p
I re-joined LaF that set. That was also 5 years ago. The VAST majority of LaF's wars on both EC and in EE have been one-time defensive wars, or longer wars where the 2nd set of fighting was instigated by a non-LaF alliance. I can't think of a single time we have gone after someone that hit us, regardless of the outcome, to get revenge for a war that may not have gone our way. Wow. Why would you say that? :p

However, it has happened to LaF many times (IX, Rival, PDM to name a few) where someone FS's LaF and loses, then comes back for more or LaF FS's someone at the defense of someone else and we get hit again the next set for "retribution"

I'm puzzled as well, but it's only as to why you're making things up. Do you really feel the need to get involved in this type of conversation that doesn't concern you? :p Your involvement in it pulls Collab into it moreso than just being SoL's newest flavour of the week DP

Edited By: Pang on Sep 7th 2010, 17:33:35
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com