you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 17:30:15

Jesus Oklahoma....

I graduated in the IB program, similar to AP in it's credit but more extensive curriculum wise and international in its development.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 18th 2015, 17:30:51

Oklahoma is an anagram for Boko Haram.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

aponic Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 17:34:54

Feeds right into Oklahoma's license plate motto "Oklahoma is OK". No, we arent looking for higher achievement, middle of the road medicracy will suffice here in Oklahoma!
SOF
Cerevisi

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 17:36:50

There were only 2 High Schools in our district of 20 schools that offered an IB program, which was a set curriculum of courses. Your schedule was pretty much picked for you.

AP on the other hand was offered in every school and was more like an a la cart advanced course option. They had similar end of year tests and what not.

Granted this was 11 years ago. God I feel old.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Furious999 Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 17:41:10

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2015, 17:50:53

This is just a continuation of the government's program to deprive our children of the knowledge required to preserve our democracy.

It goes along with the loss of "civics" classes, where they would learn how to be good Americans and follow proper procedures when accomplishing governmental operations. :(
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 17:53:44

feel free to move to canada Cerberus

i hear tin foil is cheaper there as well.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

hawkeyee Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 18:05:59

Originally posted by Pang:
Oklahoma is an anagram for Boko Haram.

Wouldn't that be Okrahoma? What is Okra anyways? I always see them use it on the food network.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2015, 18:13:11

it is a vegetable native to africa that is used in a lot of southern food.

culture yourself fool!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2015, 18:18:25

Who cares, no sane person would want to live there anyway, fk the okies!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Nerrus Game profile

Feb 19th 2015, 3:38:36

Okra? You mean Ladies' fingers? Yummy little buggers though...
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Forgotten

Feb 19th 2015, 11:00:42

In 1814, a bunch of American soldiers went across the border and crashed a party in Canada. They brought back some Canadian soldiers and all partied at the 'White House', which got painted white that night, hence the name, White House.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Riddler Game profile

Feb 19th 2015, 11:55:06

So Adrian Peterson has his own history?

mdevol Game profile

Feb 19th 2015, 11:59:11

The Civics exam is making a return.

Arizona and North Dakota passed legislation requiring seniors to get at least a 60/100 on the immigration test to graduate.

Iowa just voted a similar measure down.

It is also being considered in Idaho, Wyoming, Indiana, Michigan, Tennessee, Missouri, South Dakota, Louisiana, South Carolina, and Utah.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

juice Game profile

Feb 19th 2015, 14:28:18

Oklahoma Rep. Dan Fisher (R) has introduced “emergency” legislation “prohibiting the expenditure of funds on the Advanced Placement United States History course.” Fisher is part of a group called the “Black Robe Regiment” which argues “the church and God himself has been under assault, marginalized, and diminished by the progressives and secularists.” The group attacks the “false wall of separation of church and state.” The Black Robe Regiment claims that a “growing tide of special interest groups indoctrinating our youth at the exclusion of the Christian perspective.”

There ya go. Conservatives trying to keep Americans stupid.

Atryn Game profile

Feb 19th 2015, 14:33:10

"Conservative" is too generous.

Sounds like a self-identified religious extremist pursuing the conversion of America into a Christian theocracy.

archaic Game profile

Feb 19th 2015, 23:37:47

Oh look, Cerb came out from under his rock. Hi Cerb! Banning AP classes is stupid Cerb, just so you know - OK is making themselves look muy retarded. You should actually read the artic-

-wait

fluff, trolled again.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

euglaf Game profile

Feb 20th 2015, 17:43:24

people are the worst.

Raging Budda Game profile

Feb 20th 2015, 19:19:25

Oye, one of the dumbest news stories I have read in a long time, though it was just comittee vote in the state house maybe some sane people will step in, having lived in Oklahoma for 4 years...that is wishing a lot. Forget that the College Board who divises the curriculum and tests is a private company, not a government institution.

AP classes are amazing, pretty much used those classes to eliminate all the general ed and pre-req courses I would have taken freshman year. In a day when college costs are skyrocketing, getting the oppurtunity to come in with even something like 9-12 hours can save people hundreds if not thousands of dollars in cost, reduce courseload for the duration of college which enables them more time to study for the classes they are taking, or work to reduce loan money taken out.
Your base is mine!