Verified:

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Nov 3rd 2014, 0:14:51

I'z going to have to get a bit less senile if Comcast is going to allow me unlimited accessessssssssss... when is my next hour up? does she have magnificent boobies? do y'all even have a clue about computer programming and how to encrypt things such that they can't be accessed?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Nov 3rd 2014, 0:21:14

bah. I was horny and accidently stumbled across a hole that the majority of educated people wouldn't even think about fluffing. has something to do with their educated stupidity, but I don't really have to call them too many names unless I enjoy it. I enjoy calling Pang by the name of Pangea.
I enjoy calling Algea by the name of All Gay. I refuse to talk about Dolphin as if he had a sexy greek ass.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Nov 3rd 2014, 0:24:06

hmmm.... they really don't have any kind of organized effort to keep me from posting. Hip Hip Hoooraay For The USA! no, I ain't paying y'all any more money to put up with your bullcrap.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2014, 0:41:12

boners
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

ssewellusmc

Nov 3rd 2014, 0:47:14

I have a feeling this other hole this lunatic is talking about involves some form of mechanophilia... perhaps a Chrysler 300 or a Honda Pilot.

ssewellusmc

Nov 3rd 2014, 0:49:44

Fyi ... PP, Chinese currency is pegged directly to the US dollar. If the Chinese currency replaces the U.S. note as the currency of trade... what would be the difference?

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 3rd 2014, 0:53:07

I am getting scared now...please stop

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2014, 1:04:03

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Nov 3rd 2014, 10:53:44

BLADE I think dibs went off his meds. THE MEDS ARE THERE FOR A REASON DUDE!

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 3rd 2014, 11:13:31

LOL KC
imagine him as your neighbor..
Nice guy, just a wee bit off :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2014, 17:14:53

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Fyi ... PP, Chinese currency is pegged directly to the US dollar. If the Chinese currency replaces the U.S. note as the currency of trade... what would be the difference?
it is a cerberus quote
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Nov 5th 2014, 14:38:33

i was definitely on my meds. maybe a little too much of them, but it's more likely a result of all all them encrypted WiFi signals being radioatiated through out my home.

my neighbors are the ones who hoots and hollars when i ride the unicycle. who's a wee bit off? hmm, maybe they get drunk at the same time i do. probably just too busy concentrating to notice that they are drunk.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Nov 5th 2014, 15:58:54

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
I have a feeling this other hole this lunatic is talking about involves some form of mechanophilia... perhaps a Chrysler 300 or a Honda Pilot.

2001 Toyota Celica. though i am a bit fond of the Audis that seemed to dominate Sebring.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

PinkyAndTheBrain

Nov 5th 2014, 16:05:46

Callipygian and Algae sitting in a tree...
bah, i don't feel like singing about gay marriage at the moment.
What are we going to do tonight Brain?
Same Thing As Always Pinky.
Attempt To Take Over The World,
And Fail Miserably...

Dibs Ludicrous was here. dowt!

oh noes. not another IP ban.