Verified:

Serpentor Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 16:25:08

Hate to say this to you blid, but you get so worked up about this stuff, that you totally make it worth someone's time to f with you. This is the exact reaction that someone wants when they are trying to piss you off.

Guys don't agree with your style so you try to cram it down their throats on the forums. So they f with you. Now you explode with all this insulting and complaining and clearly getting super upset. That is what they wanted to achieve, and you give it right to them. They win and you get mad and lose. Even if you win your war, you lost and they totally achieved their goal.

Not saying you are right or wrong, and not trying to crap on you, I'm just saying you need to relax a bit and not take this too seriously.

Treat it like a round of golf. When you have a bad shot in a trap do you yell and scream and throw your club in the bushes, totally ruining the rest of your round? Or do you have a beer and enjoy practicing your sand game?

The EEVIL Empire

eManny Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 17:48:34

To the general audience:
What do you call someone that gets pleasure when causing someone else's misfortune, pain or suffering?

Also, I agree with Serp 100%

Don't feed the trolls Blid

Kevro Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 20:12:00

A wife?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2014, 20:39:08

What Serp said, you got psychologically pwned.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Xinhuan Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 20:42:07

Originally posted by eManny:
To the general audience:
What do you call someone that gets pleasure when causing someone else's misfortune, pain or suffering?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sadist
A sadist is someone who obtains pleasure from inflicting pain on others.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/masochist
Someone who enjoys pain, or who derives pleasure from harming oneself or being harmed by others

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer
A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game, using aspects of the game in unintended ways. A griefer derives pleasure primarily or exclusively from the act of annoying other users, and as such is a particular nuisance in online gaming communities, since griefers often cannot be deterred by penalties related to in-game goals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schadenfreude
Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʀɔɪ̯də]) is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others. This word is taken from German and literally means 'harm-joy.' It is the feeling of joy or pleasure when one sees another fail or suffer misfortune. It is also borrowed by some other languages.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2014, 20:46:05

The Xinmeister has spoken...

+1

Hehe
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

LATC Game profile

Nov 1st 2014, 21:11:28

Agreed with Serp. While I don't condone what theannonymousone did, I'm not unhappy it happened to blid nor do I think it was unprovoked. This was a long time coming for blid given that he insults and attacks players who don't choose to play exactly his way or have the same opinion as him. To win an argument he'll attack them personally, saying they're stupid, have no intelligence, or have no morality and then private message them relentlessly for weeks to try to force them to change their opinions. YOUR OPINIONS ARE JUST THAT BLID, AN OPINION. If you keep it up you'll just end up in the position you are in now every reset if ppl find out who you are before the last week.

And for the record blid, you're still seeing this war from a netters perspective, I doubt theannonymousone cares about how many tanks you're destroying. It's about how much real damage is done (bldgs/land destroyed, stuff stolen, jets bombed - no one really cares about # of tanks destroyed from a DH given you're probably losing almost as much as him) so he's definitely beating you there. But hey, like in an alliance war, both sides will try to spin it to convince themselves and others that they won.
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Are you guys stupid or what?

blid

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2014, 2:51:56

i dont care what annnonymousone did, he stole stuff that i had laying about because i was warring. i was just making fun of annonymous becuase he plays to fight and doesn't even know what lemming attacks are. i chose to break GDI, becuase i dind't care, which is what i was trying to show him but he was unable to get. id already sold a lot of spies and destroyed my 9k indies, so i have a worse spy network, obviously. that's not something i can change with the time left in the set, but who cares. really

Edited By: blid on Nov 3rd 2014, 2:54:58
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2014, 3:27:05

Originally posted by LATC:
To win an argument he'll attack them personally, saying they're stupid, have no intelligence, or have no morality and then private message them relentlessly for weeks to try to force them to change their opinions.
Btw LATC did you know it was over a year ago that I pm'd you about tech leeching being fluffty? No, i haven't changed my mind about tech leeching, and ive posted about leeching since then im sure, but ive posted about so many other things so many times since then, i believe i even helped you get undeleted once, and you still work this line into your post over a year later. yea i talk freely about all sorts of stuff because thats how i am, but jeez it's kind of surprising how much it means to some of yall. ingle a prime example lol
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2014, 22:15:32

He can retal you on the very last day if he wants. In primary there is not set limit for a retal like the Alliance server. In primary each individual country can enforce whatever they see fit. If a 30 day retal is what ingle calls a retal... Then its a retal.

When I grab I look for countries that I know cant retal me in 30 days, doesn't always work, but when I see a smaller yet very well put together country I always hesitate because of the possibility that I could get retal'd late game. It's part of the risk when you grab.

See the beauty of primary is it is a SINGLE PLAYER GAME. You do not get to dictate what he calls a retal. You have the right to get mad but you also have the right to take it like a MAN like we all have.

crest23 Game profile

Nov 9th 2014, 23:58:39

Same thing everywhere, worst case scenario is war just like in Alliance.
The Nigerian Nightmare.