Verified:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2014, 21:05:30

Originally posted by mrford:
It is funny because this is my first set in CC in 2 years? Yet you still lump me in lol. I havnt even been hit, or looked at any news outside the 24 hour defends of my string.

Regardless, donny is an idiot, but he tried to make it right. You stayed butthurt, which is your right, and here we are. Someone is going to have to be the adult. Just tag up with chaos and fight us in a week or 2 or whenever we fight.

On a side note, you did state that you were going to make some d - bag grabs or declare war on CC in the solo tag declarations thread, if I remember it correctly. Weather donny saw that before farming or not, it probably wasn't the safest declaration.

I think you were looking for a fight. Which is great! Come get one! The right way in a war. If you suicide CC now and die, nothing has been accomplished and you get no fun. Chaos needs the good hitters, you want a fight, I don't see a problem here, except butthurt pride by both sides.

lol the truly funny part of the was the d-bag grabs line. With all the whining on this board about self farming, I thought I would make it a little better by getting myself big enough to let other people win on the retals. and here you are calling it a d-bag move.

truly funny.

mrford Game profile

Oct 16th 2014, 21:08:21

You missed the entire point of my post so you could debate symantics. There is no point in trying to be diplomatic with you. Do whatever you want.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Oct 16th 2014, 21:10:11

*semantics

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2014, 21:10:11

I see that you understand my post. I intend to. I just have to figure out what that 'want' is.

mrford Game profile

Oct 16th 2014, 21:15:10

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:
*semantics

If that is the only mistake I made typing those posts on this godawful cell phone then it is a victory sir.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2014, 21:25:35

Refresh my memory please. I have 48 hours to retal these grabs correct?

Donny Game profile

Oct 16th 2014, 23:07:46

smegma no you dont. not till you talk with us

ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

Oct 16th 2014, 23:18:22

I've had it with you. i tried being nice. im done with this you get nothing . go for it suicide since i see the ops on my country already.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

BlueCow

Oct 16th 2014, 23:19:57

Originally posted by Home Turf:
by the way, should really beef up on some defense #25, and please raise your spal.

what did I do HT?
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Raging Budda Game profile

Oct 17th 2014, 0:00:05

Holy crap, the first day I don't look at FFAT in a few weeks and this happens.

From my point of view.

1. Smegma, your intention post was buired in another thread. I know you tried to post it, but it was hidden and there was a delay in finding it from CC, during that delay, Donny was hunting for land and found your tag, not knowing it was you. You posted your intentions at 7:10 CDT time in an already existing thread, and donny started farming at 10:15 CDT. I belive him when he said he didn't know it was you.

[12:33:06] <@Donny> Crack is smegma
[12:33:09] <@Donny> so
[12:33:14] <@Donny> i wont hit him anymore

Still took him/us another 2 hours to see your post.

But as Donny/Ford already said, tried to work with you, and you refused. Granted, hard to make up for that volume of hits, but an effort was made and you blew it off.
Your base is mine!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2014, 0:11:47

I hear what you are saying Raging Budha. I still do not understand how 126 grabs on a clan that has done nothing is an acceptable practice. It seems that the common practice is when a grab is done, a retal is permissible. And to retal on a retal is taboo.

Quite often the policy is 1:1 2:1 then kill. So why am I denied the basic courtesy of a single grab? I am not talking 126 grabs. I am not talking 252 grabs. I am not talking kills. Why is there such a double standard? Other than size and numbers?

A grab is a grab. Maybe now you can understand how I say that CC has no honor.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2014, 0:12:33

typos suck

Oct 17th 2014, 0:45:32

To be honest, yes a double standard exists based on size. Espeically when 7k land countries with semi-low NW, and 10k turrets exist in a 1 man tag we know nothing about. There are other 1 man tags out there that haven't been hit nearly as hard because A.) They made a dedicated post about their intentions. or B, and this is more common this set, They actually have well-built countries that make LGs expensive jet wise to make.

This is a clan-based server, there are ways to play solo, though it is diffcult. Playing 10k turrets countries on 7k land is not a way to do it. Similar to batching exploring to 7200 in express, with 200k turrets and 2 hours later your one country has 5 hits on it. The big fish will eat the small fish every time they can, only solution is to become a big fish.

I have tried to help out small tags before who want to net in peace, but I am getting tired of bending over backwards for them sometimes. If you want to play solo, play primary, toruney, or express, or man-up and start taking legit SS/PS retals.
Your base is mine!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2014, 1:03:13

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
or man-up and start taking legit SS/PS retals.

Is this not what I was just asking about? And was told that I am not allowed?

Oct 17th 2014, 1:23:01

Are you around in irc smegma? If so, I am on scourge.sc and earthempires.
Your base is mine!

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 17th 2014, 1:37:24

hey smegma go there and apply and lets haves some fun -----> http://loc.ghqnet.com/

hope to see you soon
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

BlueCow

Oct 17th 2014, 2:03:12

blame obama
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2014, 2:28:45

Originally posted by BlueCow:
blame obama

but didn't he already say it was all bush's fault?

Oct 17th 2014, 2:59:07

I blame Obama for allowing Scott to play on his Obama Ipad.
Your base is mine!

Heston Game profile

Oct 17th 2014, 4:42:40

1. U offered smeg reps he wined, insulted you and told u to get fluffed. Multiple times. Still there is this need to make it right. Amazing! Lol.

2. I have not ever seen hellrush or mob take someone under their wing until this thread. We will just let that speak for itself.

3. Running solo is a pain but predictable if you get in everyones embassy at the beginning of the set. It takes alot more time than being clan cannon fodder.

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯