Verified:

Boltar Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 21:14:39

[17:07] <&ee> 3 BR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (#118) [FBISEX] --> dont care had sex (#29) [SexYouUp] -- 3C/10B

by killing scode, we at NastySEX declare that an act of war. not our fault u got a tag of ankle biters still floating around..

Marshal Game profile

Sep 8th 2014, 21:44:23

another war scodeypoo has started.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Corsair Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 1:16:24

haha then by your logic boltar you killing our tag member was a declaration of war?

Boltar Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 1:59:12

thats if u guys took it that way, yes. if u chose not to.. then thats on u guys :)

iScode Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 4:37:01

Originally posted by Marshal:

pffft ingle started this war.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ingle Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 4:48:15

Originally posted by Corsair:
haha then by your logic boltar you killing our tag member was a declaration of war?

Originally posted by Boltar:
thats if u guys took it that way, yes. if u chose not to.. then thats on u guys :)

Boltar was trying to do a gang bang war by provoking us on both fronts. It's still the same bait tactic they employed earlier in the same set.

While we are fighting FBISEX, they kill one of our countries.
While we are fighting FBISEX, they send iDouche to farm us.

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by Marshal:

pffft ingle started this war.

As if anyone believes anything you say anyways...
http://www.earthempires.com/...ollude-33179?t=1410237832

I still don't see how you guys aren't all deleted for colluding so obviously on this server.

iScode Game profile

Sep 9th 2014, 4:54:55

I grabbed an alliance that was not at war (as per your grabs on untags).

No one sent me to farm you, I grabbed you twice within 24 hours because you were not at war, thats not a bait tactic, your free to choose your retal policy, but at least stand by that policy and don't claim we are colluding.

If we were colluding we would be deleted, we are not, which is why we are not. You can't expect to hide behind a war dnh then grab other people. thats just trying to get around the spirit of the server rules.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2014, 6:03:51

All in all....regardless of what all this is about and who thinks who is helping who.

Good fight Gents. You actually beat us fair and square. I actually thought the war was over and a few of you were just grabbing me while I sent my missiles at you. Didn't even know we were being killed still.

We didn't ask for any help...I assume that group is as bored as we were and decided to have some fun.

Corsair Game profile

Sep 10th 2014, 0:04:57

Zen it was a great fight. Initially we thought we were beaten for sure especially after we lost one to Nastysex. Either way it was plenty of fun and hopefully this doesnt drag out for future sets.

Perhaps if so many sex tags are bored they could fight themselves, as our tag are netters and dont like war..