Verified:

Alin Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 13:57:16

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Damn kids, you know that Rage is back!! Myself and other came back to Rage during the last set which accounts for increased membership. SOV did join in on our War Chats to train members on the use of the bot. As for picking targets, hell, I was picking targets and spying your asses off with a 300 spal on my restart.
Keep on keeping on with your fixation of Rage.....we love being the talk of the town :)

P.S. We will be back next set as well.

Hope Sof`s bot and the 300 spal restart are doing well this reset too! Even if it is a 100 land 3000 spies restart.

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 13:58:24

we don't sleep in our beds.....we sleep on rocks! The only time we sleep in beds is while building our restarts while taking your women.....and we are not sleeping :P

Trife Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 14:16:18

i love it when i'm right =)

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 14:16:28

we don't sleep in our beds.....we sleep on rocks! The only time we sleep in beds is while building our restarts while taking your women.....and we are not sleeping :P

Hmm speak for yourself mate .. I like my sleep.

juice Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 18:18:23

I'm a bit tired of this too.

I received an email 2 sets ago, after LCN had attacked Rage for the second time. I have landed a job, in RL that allows me time online, so I figured I would come back and give this game another try for a bit.

I have run my own game (two versions) for over 8 years. during that 8 years, i built up an over 1800 member email list.

last set, i fixed my mail server and sent out an email to everyone on my list. many of you here got that email and some even responded saying they were already playing EE.

About 15 people responded and joined Rage and created countries and tagged up. some of them never played beyond a couple days and have since disappeared. But some remain.

That is where Rage got many of the people who joined last set. it was NOT from SoF.

As for Sov running Rage. it is Sov, not SoF. Only one person from SoF was in Rage as an advisor. he helped to give advice to Rage, when Rage had only 15 members, to help Rage rebuild. He then stuck around to help Rage learn to use the warbot. Yes, he ran warchats for us. This was to help teach several Ragers how to use the bot. His role in helping us has been diminishing and we are now running our own warchats.

We are thankful to Sov and SoF, but there are no SoF members tagged up in Rage and none who are running any aspect of Rage. Sov has had no direct input this set beyond the first couple days, but those few days, his input was the same as any leader who was talking with our leader about how to strategize for this upcoming set and war. He is not leading us. he helped us.

That is all.

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 19:51:10

Originally posted by Alin:
Damn kids, you know that Rage is back!! Myself and other came back to Rage during the last set which accounts for increased membership. SOV did join in on our War Chats to train members on the use of the bot. As for picking targets, hell, I was picking targets and spying your asses off with a 300 spal on my restart.
Keep on keeping on with your fixation of Rage.....we love being the talk of the town :)

P.S. We will be back next set as well.

Hope Sof`s bot and the 300 spal restart are doing well this reset too! Even if it is a 100 land 3000 spies restart.

That would be 30 spal bro

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 19:52:45

Also juice is pretty good at coding, and if we didn't have sof's bot I have no doubt juice would be able to make one. He already created a bot to help us wall and store country info and phone numbers etc so whatever

Makinso Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 20:23:39

LOL I'm sorry Alin we get along pretty well but FDFs SPAL comment just made me laugh so hard :-P

TROLL FAIL ?

Alin Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 20:26:53

forgot a 0 there hehe. I don`t get away that cheap with that sort of typo ...

Boltar Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 0:29:06

Originally posted by Kaos:
Boltar - I am flattered that someone of your AT prowess would want to talk about me so much!

After a few sets away, I joined SoF for 1 set - Left to fight with SoL for one set (where i did kick ass, and should still have my name in site) - Joined RAGE the next. I can still remember my first 3 clans - TDF (who merged to), UCN, then to RAGE where I had the pleasure of being part of 5 second kill runs before they were cool lol. (When RAGE was 500+)

I have been playing since 98. I appreciate the sentiments from Riddler, Syko, and the rest. :) I am a one alliance man, RAGE is home always has been always will be.

Either way - The RAGErs in RAGE, and exactly that - RAGERS. You always pay debts, we owed some people some favours. I don't mind the fighting though.

talking about u. not so much. just stating u played in sof same as me.. so therefore u was a sofer. who happened to go back to rage where u played previously. as for the other ragers in rage.. it doesnt matter where u started playing and go to an alliance. it matters u was the previous set.. i started in neo.. and if neo came back (again) and warred next set.. and i rejoined them. i am not going to tell everyone im a neofedder etc... im going to tell them i left LCN to play in neo again..

SpeedWood Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 3:08:16

Lol Boltar.

So what makes me? I've accounts in WoG, MD, SoF, Omega(i think so but hell i've forgotten the password) and Rage.

Maybe I should make myself active in MD site and you trolls can say there's an MDer in Rage? LOL.

A Rager is always a Rager. This makes some alliances stands out from others. This is a community. :)

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 3:09:38

No , a RAGER is tagkilled.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

SpeedWood Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 3:15:13

I think I've account in SoL too...

mdevol Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 3:33:24

Soo wait....what happened to the "these are just returning RAGErs from the old days" narrative? Your leadership has denounced the additions as returning members and not once mentioned juice recruiting from another game....

Also, for being brand new to the game they were pretty good at country builds and hitting and the ins and outs of the game that noobs just dont get the first time around.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

SpeedWood Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 3:41:41

If u know Juice's game, you will know why the "noobs" are pretty good...

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 6:08:09

Juices game was e2025 plus a lot more, it was an expanded version. One that was imho more challenging game mechanics. At any rate it was similar enough that coming to play here one would not be truly a noob as it was vice versa to the ones going to play there from here. Plus some of those players had played e2025 before as well.

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 13:14:18

mdevol, it is great just to know that you are obsessed with Rage. Trife, it is nice to know that you are obsessed with me.
You two crack me up.
Oh, and would you like Rage to post all new members, where they came from, level of experience, who they know in the game? Like I said, I love your obsession.....you crack me up.

Kaos Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 14:19:28

Originally posted by Boltar:

talking about u. not so much. just stating u played in sof same as me.. so therefore u was a sofer. who happened to go back to rage where u played previously. as for the other ragers in rage.. it doesnt matter where u started playing and go to an alliance. it matters u was the previous set.. i started in neo.. and if neo came back (again) and warred next set.. and i rejoined them. i am not going to tell everyone im a neofedder etc... im going to tell them i left LCN to play in neo again..

So are you still a SoFer? If we go back over the last 5 sets - Starting from most recent - RAGE, RAGE, RAGE, SoL, SoF.

Does that make me a SoLer?!? No, I am always a RAGEr. Every one of us was in a different alliance, and we came back to RAGE because its who we are. I know there are RAGErs out there still that found a new home, and all the power to them! However, some of us came back. Regardless of where we played before.

mdevol can vouch for my site access ;)

Also a tip for allainces - recruit more people and you will grow. Just like RAGE :) Good luck!

aponic Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 17:00:34

Originally posted by tellarion:
Oh, and then there's the conjecture and observations, such as rage gaining 10 members midset and sof losing 10 last set. Or Sof members telling others they were in rage last set. But meh

This is a real punch below the belt Tella. Keep your lame dipfluff comments to yourself. I rarely see you posting something so outlandish. There was no arrangement for SOF players to retag Rage last set and what you are claiming never happened. I expect this type of comment from mdevol. Man the fluff up and act the way you would expect others to.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 17:03:25

Originally posted by Boltar:
Originally posted by Kaos:
Boltar - I am flattered that someone of your AT prowess would want to talk about me so much!

After a few sets away, I joined SoF for 1 set - Left to fight with SoL for one set (where i did kick ass, and should still have my name in site) - Joined RAGE the next. I can still remember my first 3 clans - TDF (who merged to), UCN, then to RAGE where I had the pleasure of being part of 5 second kill runs before they were cool lol. (When RAGE was 500+)

I have been playing since 98. I appreciate the sentiments from Riddler, Syko, and the rest. :) I am a one alliance man, RAGE is home always has been always will be.

Either way - The RAGErs in RAGE, and exactly that - RAGERS. You always pay debts, we owed some people some favours. I don't mind the fighting though.

So to settle the argument, SOL is giving members to Rage since Kaos played in SOL the set immediately preceding his playing in Rage.
SOF
Cerevisi

tellarion Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 17:31:26

Originally posted by aponic:
Originally posted by tellarion:
Oh, and then there's the conjecture and observations, such as rage gaining 10 members midset and sof losing 10 last set. Or Sof members telling others they were in rage last set. But meh

This is a real punch below the belt Tella. Keep your lame dipfluff comments to yourself. I rarely see you posting something so outlandish. There was no arrangement for SOF players to retag Rage last set and what you are claiming never happened. I expect this type of comment from mdevol. Man the fluff up and act the way you would expect others to.

Do you know what the fluffing word conjecture means?

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 26th 2014, 21:51:37

So to settle the argument, SOL is giving members to Rage since Kaos played in SOL the set immediately preceding his playing in Rage. [/quote]

Nah, we are good.....keep the SOLers. The only ones we would want are dead ones :P