Verified:

locket Game profile

Aug 23rd 2014, 0:23:06

Originally posted by Pride:
Everything Kalick said was spot on. We've been fortunate this set. That being said MD stepped up to the plate and hit a home run.

I would like to add that if Laf had gone through all of what MD has these past two years, Laf would probably be out of this game. (That's my opinion anyways)

Laf has one of the strongest cores in the game. You are wrong there. Even if half of the core are fluffs :P

En4cer Game profile

Aug 23rd 2014, 0:56:08

Boltar this has been true of most of the Dons of LaF. There are a large number of LaF veteran members leaders and ex leaders that aren't against that. Here's to hoping on my part :)

KriSatZ Game profile

Aug 23rd 2014, 5:45:44

Form is temporary, class is permanent.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Aug 23rd 2014, 6:13:44

Originally posted by Savage:
MD entered at an ideal period. The fact that you have a 17 member advantage is just icing on the cake. MD had longer to prep, entered with turns and came in last. If you guys lost this war that would have been pretty pathetic. Based on circumstance it was over before it started. I give props to your leaders if they had an influence on sequencing and props to your membership for delivering but don't pretend like you had an even chance of losing. Things were stacked heavily in your favor.
we came in 24 hours after the FS and were already prepped... Whiny fluffes

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Aug 23rd 2014, 11:44:51

Sorry above was my drunk response. Below is a bit better.

I don't think there is a person in earth that didn't think md would be coming into this war.

You guys chose to hit around MD. Some of our guys got spied you knew we were ready!

How about a simple nice job guys!

En4cer Game profile

Aug 23rd 2014, 20:56:51

It's been said from a number of LaF members throughout a few threads... Myself included

SolidSnake Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 0:47:27

Originally posted by Boltar:
Originally posted by En4cer:
Kalick for the most part you are pretty well spot on... However that extra 27 hours is 100 turns... That 100 turns (later that LaF was planning to FS) was actually 4-500m cash or close to 2m nw each that over 50 members of the alliance went without which has laws to our subsequent slaughter lol :)

Alin I would fully support the LaF leader that goes down that path... And realistically from what I can see it needs to be LaF or SoF that comes across like that that would see it happen :)

the only way a LaF leader will do that is if u lose a couple of times and cant stack the odds in ur favor.. this i know from talking personally with a former Don of laf about the LaF way of life. u do not lose or put anything to chance to lose.. and will anything it takes not to lose.

Tbh I've made many an offer of a friendly war to alliances, no one ever accepts them. I even offered them with a 25 member disadvantage to laf... No one really wants friendly wars when there is an alternative.

Arsenal

Aug 24th 2014, 2:29:00

Aresnal, it could be true but after nearly 9 and a half years there I still hold out hope for LaF and this game :)

Wish there were more of you in LaF and less dudes like this clown quoted below and his pals Hanlong and TurtleCrawler. LaF probably does have the best players in the game but will never be considered a great alliance. Your leaders systematically and continuously disgraced themselves and the alliance. If I was a veteran in LaF i'd never let those guys in my alliance again... yet.

And that's where I get to with LaF and until I see a long term systematic root and branch change in attitude and behaviour that won't change. Which is a real damn shame because I actually think guys like you would get on with the guys in MD like a house on fire.

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
one reset doesn't prove much and never has. One observation doesn't make a trend.

As for you H4, you have no credibility in this game, I showed that in 2005 and again in 2012. Cheat.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 2:30:55

Is solid snake the current don?

Arsenal

Aug 24th 2014, 2:33:45

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Is solid snake the current don?

Some guy called Ingle apparently. Least Eugene was smart enough not to hand it to Symac. That would have resulted in sure fire war for a year.

Aug 24th 2014, 2:35:04

I have seen this ingle mentioned in posts but have never heard of him before and haven't seen him post. Has laf ever before had a don that was totally inactive on AT? Seems like a bad idea.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 24th 2014, 3:42:23

you are full of fluff. No proof of me cheating in 2006 or 2012.

Aug 24th 2014, 3:55:12

Nothing from nothing, and h4 and I have had our differences, but if you could prove he was cheating in 2012 there is. 0% chance he would have that label under his name now. Pang and qz wouldn't give a mod post to a confirmed cheater.

SUPREME LLAMA

Aug 24th 2014, 4:14:03

MD..LAF.. I AM THE LLAMA WITH THE GUN!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 4:29:45

Let's just call this "Ivans Revenge" and be done with this conversation
Do as I say, not as I do.

En4cer Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 20:06:29

Ingle is and has been an IA type member/leader in LaF for years.... Im pretty sure his time pre dates mine by a number of years. He spent the majority of his time as a netting vet and has in the last 18 months or so become active in the IA leadership of the alliance and has been tutored behind the scenes of the ins and outs so to speak (from what I can gather). IMO one of the all around good guys in LaF.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 20:18:06

IMO one of the all around good guys in LaF.

I agree with this, for sure. At every turn that I've encountered or corresponded with Ingle, he's been a real good dude.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 24th 2014, 20:20:30

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
IMO one of the all around good guys in LaF.

I agree with this, for sure. At every turn that I've encountered or corresponded with Ingle, he's been a real good dude.

Kiss Ass
Do as I say, not as I do.

Arsenal

Aug 25th 2014, 13:59:24

No ofcourse not. You were just the unwitting Head FR to the two biggest cheats in Earth2025 / EE history. You knew nothing.

Either you're a cheat or missing all your brain cells.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 14:03:01

Nothing from nothing, and h4 and I have had our differences, but if you could prove he was cheating in 2012 there is. 0% chance he would have that label under his name now. Pang and qz wouldn't give a mod post to a confirmed cheater.

Unfortunately Qz and Pang don't view duplicity the same as cheating (conspirators are guilty in law). The proof is in the pudding. Flamey's admitted many times to knowing about the cheating but didn't come forward, he still plays / wasn't sanctioned.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 25th 2014, 14:10:28

Flamey is just a piece of fluff in this game. I'm unsurprised he would be in the know for that kind of stuff while trying to publicly slam me for "making it up for political reasons". :p

Talk to qz, I'm always for dealing with cheating aggressively. Given how it went down after the fact, I think LaF should have been mass-deleted like RD was and a better ban enforced. I don't believe that anyone we've "banned" for cheating actually stopped playing.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 25th 2014, 14:13:29
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Forum Moderator

Aug 25th 2014, 14:57:58

Originally posted by Arsenal:

No ofcourse not. You were just the unwitting Head FR to the two biggest cheats in Earth2025 / EE history. You knew nothing.

Either you're a cheat or missing all your brain cells.

This is considered solid evidence in your mind? heh...

Forum Moderator

Aug 25th 2014, 14:59:00

also I find "biggest cheaters in game history", particularly when referring to TC in 2006, to be laughable.

Obviously you haven't been around this game much.

Arsenal

Aug 25th 2014, 15:03:20

Originally posted by Pang:
Flamey is just a piece of fluff in this game. I'm unsurprised he would be in the know for that kind of stuff while trying to publicly slam me for "making it up for political reasons". :p

Talk to qz, I'm always for dealing with cheating aggressively. Given how it went down after the fact, I think LaF should have been mass-deleted like RD was and a better ban enforced. I don't believe that anyone we've "banned" for cheating actually stopped playing.

+googol^googol

also I find "biggest cheaters in game history", particularly when referring to TC in 2006, to be laughable.

Obviously you haven't been around this game much.

He ran bots in 2006. He hacked the game in 2012. But yeah he's not the biggest cheat in game history. You are deluded. You have zero credibility. The fact you are a board mod is a disgrace. Unfortunately Qz doesn't listen to Moral Decay's views on cheating, you know because we cheat so much...

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 15:08:24

h4 was in RD also while they were doing the forum hacking stuff. #1 Forum Mod.

Forum Moderator

Aug 25th 2014, 15:18:32

I'm not just a forum mod, I'm a game mod.

I maintain that if you think TC's actions in 2006 come anywhere near the worst that has happened in this game cheating wise, then you are the one that is deluded.

I was not in RD when they were doing forum hacking. My account is one of the ones they hacked. You are full of crap, just like Arsenal (although no ware near as bad as Arsenal, I will give you some credit KJ heh).

tellarion Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 15:20:12

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
h4 was in RD also while they were doing the forum hacking stuff. #1 Forum Mod.

I'm hurt, KJ. I thought I was the #1!

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 15:21:09

It would be extremely convenient for people to think you were a victim in all of it.

Forum Moderator

Aug 25th 2014, 15:26:55

you are such a goof heh.

RD was going after LaF at the time. As if I would help them in that en devour, especially since the last time I was active in RD was 10 or more years ago heh.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 15:31:59

RD was fighting alongside Laf/Sof/Rival last year when all the fluff broke out..

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 15:34:48

I wasn't playing at that time but the last I remember RD was just one of SoF/LaF's little lapdogs. I don't believe RD were going after LaF.

Forum Moderator

Aug 25th 2014, 15:48:26

yes Tellarion, but there was also a shift occurring and RD and LaF were starting to not get along so well.
All the logs from the RD site that were posted from the time show that clearly.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 25th 2014, 16:14:35

Arsenal, if you view complicity as the same as cheating then you have just admitted that you cheated back in the day although not since the existence of earth empires.

"I maintain that if you think TC's actions in 2006 come anywhere near the worst that has happened in this game cheating wise, then you are the one that is deluded."

Exactly.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Aug 25th 2014, 17:00:14

Was there ever a bigger ingame scandal than the Tiger bots?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 25th 2014, 17:15:57

H4 hasn't been active in RD since before LaF moved to EC back in E2025, to my knowledge.

One of the "final straws" for LaF leaving the old 1A was when RD was attacking LaF countries so if you remember LaF and RD being buddy-buddy then you're definitely misremembering history.

Also, leave the pre-EE stuff in the past. I wrote bots and did tons of things back in E2025 that wouldn't fly today. qz also dabbled in bots. Neither of us really put them to use like we could have but it was fun experiments/projects that lead us to having the knowledge to build everything you see today. But most people grew up and moved on, us especially.

There's plenty of EE-only stuff to focus your attacks on. Don't make me declare a statute of limitations! :p

PS. KJ -- welcome back! If I made a way to pay ingame for turns would you spend $27,000 to kill LaF all by yourself?
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Xinhuan Game profile

Aug 25th 2014, 17:18:40

Wouldn't you want to know? :P

Arsenal

Aug 25th 2014, 17:42:21

Originally posted by martian:
Arsenal, if you view complicity as the same as cheating then you have just admitted that you cheated back in the day although not since the existence of earth empires.

"I maintain that if you think TC's actions in 2006 come anywhere near the worst that has happened in this game cheating wise, then you are the one that is deluded."

Exactly.

Oh look its martian having a go at me.

Where did I say it was TCs 2006 actions that made him the biggest cheat. It was the combination hence the "/" in my comment. H4 spun this into being about 2006 because he thinks its not as bad for him as 2012. Lol. Ridiculous.

Don't talk to me about cheating. I've been cheated on more times than you've played clean resets H4.

I love how the defense is we cheated but just not that bad.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 25th 2014, 17:48:26

"Oh look its martian having a go at me. "

True story bro

"Don't talk to me about cheating. I've been cheated on more times than you've played clean resets H4. "
Maybe you are looking for love in all the wrong places then bro

KJ: Alternatively how much would you bid to get enough turns to kill SoF all by yourself? :P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Aug 25th 2014, 17:52:37

Originally posted by Xinhuan:

Wouldn't you want to know? :P

Note I didn't say more cheating. RoCK getting brought down that hard, that fast, and the subsequent rise of Omega, was crazy.

Arsenal

Aug 25th 2014, 18:17:52

ROFLCOPTER.

Arsenal

Aug 25th 2014, 18:20:44

"Oh look its martian having a go at me. "

True story bro

"Don't talk to me about cheating. I've been cheated on more times than you've played clean resets H4. "
Maybe you are looking for love in all the wrong places then bro

KJ: Alternatively how much would you bid to get enough turns to kill SoF all by yourself? :P

He don't need to pay anything to get LaF or SoF tag killed. People like you and H4 have pretty much ensured that's going to happen now for a very long time.

Keep associating yourself with H4, good strategy, he's got a great history of being in the right place at the right time for me to take him, his alliance and his "friends" down.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 25th 2014, 18:22:04

Keep associating yourself with H4, good strategy, he's got a great history of being in the right place at the right time for me to take him, his alliance and his "friends" down.

Cool, let me know when you're after me then, bro.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 25th 2014, 18:26:37
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 25th 2014, 18:33:40

"ROFLCOPTER."
And here I thought you took cheating seriously.. True facts bro.

" People like you and H4 have pretty much ensured that's going to happen now for a very long time"?
yes because me and H4 jointly run sof and laf and go by the name stewy floyd and angy bro.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Arsenal

Aug 25th 2014, 18:44:25

Pang its got nothing to do with you. I agree with your stance on these issues as you well know. My beef is with the rest of the game-admin team.

But if you must know I had planned a 2 hour window on Thursday afternoon to come after you. - You are welcome.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 25th 2014, 18:45:03

Pang its got nothing to do with you. I agree with your stance on these issues as you well know. My beef is with the rest of the game-admin team.

If you beef is with the game-admin team then it's also with me.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Arsenal

Aug 25th 2014, 18:46:37

If you beef is with the game-admin team then it's also with me.

Well then good. Your punishment of cheats should be stronger (a position you agree on). Your game and forum moderation team should be representative of the whole server not just some alliances. (unsure your position)

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 25th 2014, 18:57:56

No one's cheated yet since our last "delete the alliance + ban the offenders" action. Was that not harsh enough?

The moderation team is made up of, primarily, people who helped us out back in the day moreso than any specific side/ideology. I'm sorry some clans didn't have as many players who went above and beyond to help us out back when we needed it and you feel slighted by that.

Since you weren't even here during that time -- along with the rest of MD proper -- I don't really feel you're in a position to speak as authoritatively as you think you can on that issue.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Forum Moderator

Aug 25th 2014, 19:05:49

I've played more resets clean than you've played resets, period.

You have no proof of me cheating, if you did it would have been posted years ago. You have squat.

-We've had people run bots of 1800+ countries that completely tag killed major alliances in less than 24 hours (Vingthor on SOL).

-we've had entire alliances that were nothing more than bots being run by leaders in other alliances who were "close allies" to them (tiger).

-We've had people hack each other's real addresses for the purposes of issuing personal bomb threats.

I played for years and was heavily suicided (along with the rest of my alliance) every reset by scores of multies.

You act as though you are so hard done by. You know nothing. The cheating you've experienced is a joke compared to the cheating others suffered long before you were on the scene.

I never defended any cheating TC has done as "not that bad", I merely laugh at your stance that it is "the worst cheating that has ever happened". You lack experience and perspective which is why those that have seen the real big stuff laugh at your insinuations.

Lastly, there is a reason I'm a mod and your not. I helped build this game while you were no where to be found.

You are in no position to lecture me, boy.

Edited By: H4xOr WaNgEr on Aug 25th 2014, 19:16:06

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 25th 2014, 19:10:20

*nowhere :p

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Arsenal

Aug 25th 2014, 19:18:58

I've played more resets clean than you've played resets, period.

You have no proof of me cheating, if you did it would have been posted years ago. You have squat.

-We've had people run bots of 1800+ countries that completely tag killed major alliances in less than 24 hours (Vingthor on SOL).

-we've had entire alliances that were nothing more than bots being run by leaders in other alliances who were "close allies" to them (tiger).

-We've had people hack each other's real addresses for the purposes of issuing personal bomb threats.

I played for years and was heavily suicided (along with the rest of my alliance) every reset by scores of multies.

You act as though you are so hard done by. You know nothing. The cheating you've experienced is a joke compared to the cheating other suffered long before you were on the scene.

I never defending any cheating TC has done as "not that bad", I merely laugh at your stance that it is "the worst cheating that has ever happened". You lack experience and perspective which is why those that have seen the real big stuff laugh at your insinuations.

Lastly, there is a reason I'm a mod and your not. I helped build this game while you were no ware to be found.

You are in no position to lecture me, boy.

lol.

MD wasn't around to help because we weren't around in the game / knew it was being rebuilt, if we'd know we'd have helped. But that's fine. You guys "own" the game you guys can run it as you see fit.

Its' great that two of you have finally said that to me (and everyone else in EE) because up until now Qz's just been saying find someone to do it and we'll add them but then whenever we propose someone nothing is done. It's good to know where those alliances that weren't involved in restarting the game stand.

Thanks, I have nothing more to add / it's perfectly clear / I'll be dropping the issue now.