Verified:

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 2:20:10

is there a tldr of the fluff leading up to this lol

tellarion Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 5:45:25

Sov is deluded, that's all.

"I have information but won't provide it to the admins but I'll just tell everyone we have proof despite the fact that the investigation is complete and Martian posted the results"

Did I sum it up right?

iScode Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 5:49:01

nope, completely incorrect though.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 5:50:01

Where is it wrong scode?
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

tellarion Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 5:55:11

There was an investigation. It was completed. I didn't abuse my powers. Time to move the fluff on.

If you have substantial information, why the fuxk would you not be giving it to martian and the admins a fuxking month ago when this fluffstorm was started(by sov, might I add).

You've now been told multiple times to stfu and move on, but you're still trying to convince people that myself and others abused their powers. Get over it.

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 5:56:07

I seen where Martian posted some results .. confusing and conflicting results that is. When someone asked some very valid and good questions about those results, oddly there was no reply to clarify Martian's supposed results.

iScode Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:02:12

Originally posted by tellarion:
There was an investigation. It was completed. I didn't abuse my powers. Time to move the fluff on.

If you have substantial information, why the fuxk would you not be giving it to martian and the admins a fuxking month ago when this fluffstorm was started(by sov, might I add).

You've now been told multiple times to stfu and move on, but you're still trying to convince people that myself and others abused their powers. Get over it.

No im not. I havnt mentioned it to anyone, I have moved on, I posted on that thread that i accepted the results.

Since that thread the only thing I have done is provide logs to Sov which he asked for of proof of how I knew it was possible for non at mods to check who runs which country and I always maintained that i didnt know who did it, but that it was done. I only suggested two possible people to martian. I said I had a strong feeling on who it was, and that person was not you.

Jon - where it is wrong is that the evidence was given to the mods.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:02:38

non alliance mods lol, not at mods :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:04:49

That was more directed at sov.

iScode Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:05:37

ah ok, i hadnt seen him post in between that one so thought it was directed at me

I can assure you have completely moved, posts like mine above are simply trolling, which should be well a given :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:06:46

Originally posted by martian:
As some of you may know, there have been allegations of game mods leaking stuff and nude conspiracy theories ect.
my investigation is finally complete.

Pretty much I can say is that you are all a bunch of overly paranoid fluffs.
After looking at all the mod access logs going back several sets along with the news and some other stuff
I can conclude that there wasn't really any systamatic leaking from a game mod to any individual
tag or tags.I admit that when I saw things initially things looked rather bad and I may have said somethings in anger that I shouldn't have
(privately). But this is way I waited until I had ALL the facts first.

1) the assertion that tellarion leaked anything to anyone: not unless he had a time machine and a quantum computer.

2) the assertion that galleri was leaking info to sof. One country as part of an issue with an FFA investigation
which was posted to the board. The individual happened to be playing in md the following set. Somehow
this became galleri leaking country info to sof in a systematic way. Again you guys let rumors snowball out of proportion

3) the assertion that galleri leaked info to md. one country after the fact (I had to check the timing). She probably should just
have said nothing but the damage had already been done.

4) md: really you guys should cooperate with the admin staff more. It would have made this a lot faster/easier and have avoided you looking like you were doing something shady when you weren't.

5) sof: seriously. there's no admin conspiracy against you guys. I was slow because qz was busy, because people took forever to respond, because logs are not in spreadsheet friendly format, and because I wanted to have all of the facts first. NO game mod leaked your country info.

6) Scode: some people had some very lucky guesswork for your remade countries. Your initial country was leaked by someone but not a staff or a game mod although one unwittingly confirmed it. The rest were done similarly to how laf identifies (guesstifies) peoples restarts.

Finally I will say this: all you of need to stop trying to use admin actions/investigations for political gain.

7) Danger: I AM DISSAPPOINTED BY YOUR LACK OF EXPLOSIONS THIS RESET. GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE

At this point I consider this matter closed.

Oh yes, there is no mod exploit. There is a tool that lets any game mod find out the country number
of any user name for any server from past sets. This tool will be restricted to just me and admin going forward
to avoid any potential paranoia or conflicts of interest.

++martian

Notice the part where I was cleared in full. I'm going to throw decorum to the wind and say a big fluff you to sov and his cronies for trying to make a big fluffing something out of nothing.

I can't believe you're still trying to push this same fuxking line through of mod abuse. It's done, get over it.

And Scode, Martian already addresses that issue in the post I quoted just now.

iScode Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:10:34

I know for a fact that before this, If I said to a mod, "Who plays country #...) they could tell me even if they were not a mod for that server.

What martian posted there is the wrong way round, but again I said it doesnt matter stop continuing the argument, your the one who keeps flogging this dead horse.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:16:44

Originally posted by iScode:
I know for a fact that before this, If I said to a mod, "Who plays country #...) they could tell me even if they were not a mod for that server.

What martian posted there is the wrong way round, but again I said it doesnt matter stop continuing the argument, your the one who keeps flogging this dead horse.

how do you know for a fact? show me proof....
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iScode Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:19:10

i shouldnt of posted this.

Edited By: iScode on Aug 16th 2014, 6:35:00
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:19:34

that proof enough?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Hawkster Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:24:30

No im not. I havnt mentioned it to anyone, I have moved on, I posted on that thread that i accepted the results.

Since that thread the only thing I have done is provide logs to Sov which he asked for of proof of how I knew it was possible for non at mods to check who runs which country and I always maintained that i didnt know who did it, but that it was done. I only suggested two possible people to martian. I said I had a strong feeling on who it was, and that person was not you.

Jon - where it is wrong is that the evidence was given to the mods.

Uhm I think Tellarion was referring to Sov, not you there mate ;)

Alin Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:33:50

You do realize that even if the Pope will vouche for you they will still paint that target on your back ? Because they need it to compensate like 10% of the abuses they done in this game.

Just stop answering.

iScode Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:35:34

Originally posted by Alin:

You do realize that even if the Pope will vouche for you they will still paint that target on your back ? Because they need it to compensate like 10% of the abuses they done in this game.

Just stop answering.

LOL
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:38:02

[quote]01[14:34]<iScode> can you do me a favour?
01[14:35] <iScode> like a massive one on the sly
[14:36] <****> tell me what it is
01[14:36] <iScode> tell me who owns 23 in md
01[14:36] <iScode> they are fluffing with me
[14:36] <*****> I could get in so much trouble for this
01[14:36] <iScode> i wont tell anyone, not even them
[14:37] <*****> lol
01[14:37] <iScode> ?
[14:37] <****> it's suncrusher [/quote]

Why does the # 1 and #4 post have **** and #2 and #3 ***** ?

<iScode> can you do me a favour?
01[14:35] <iScode> like a massive one on the sly
[14:36] <***> tell me what it is
01[14:36] <iScode> would you allow me back to Sof and not tell anyone?
01[14:36] <iScode> they are fluffing with me
[14:36] <***> I could get in so much trouble for this
01[14:36] <iScode> i wont tell anyone, not even them
[14:37] <***> lol
01[14:37] <iScode> ?
[14:37] <***> done

Needed only *** stars for this one.

Edited By: Alin on Aug 16th 2014, 6:41:47

iScode Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:41:23

its so someone didnt make a connection between the number of stars the amount of characters in the persons name.

But wow thats suck creative work Alin

here is a silver star, next time if you be a tiny bit original ill give you a gold one.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:43:47

your stars are old and rusted...

I don`t need em... I collect only shiny ones

iScode Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:44:58

/me spits on the star and gives it a rub

how about now?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:46:35

You can`t do that to a star that is penetrated with holes of rust.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 6:57:58

Will you girls get a room.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 7:16:08

so wait...you are admitting to using ill-gotten country numbers, while accusing mods of abusing thier powers?

and I am assuming you were in SoF when you got that country #....

this keeps getting better and better
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Alin Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 7:18:02

he deleted the post. however i quoted it above.

iScode Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 8:42:51

Originally posted by mdevol:
so wait...you are admitting to using ill-gotten country numbers, while accusing mods of abusing thier powers?

Well technically no, i didnt use the information, but for the point of this thread yes and yes I was a member of sof at the time, but not a leader. But you cant judge bro because you did the same thing, but you did it as a leader and you want to know how I know?

Think about how you fluffed up and incriminated yourself mdevol.

You know how I know you fluffed up bro? Go read the logs of when you first accused me in private about being in sof. You said something silly because, again, sof leaders didnt know i got that information from the mod, i didnt even use the information to my advantage like you did, so we have two occurrences where you, mdevol, got information that 1) only a mod could know and 2) that only one mod in particular could know. And you used that information to gain you an advantage in the game, so really you are worse than me!

Until my country info was given out I didnt tell anyone about that mod giving me that country info like I said I would. So the only way you could of possibly known about that happening was the mod telling you themselves. So lets break it down, We know a mod told you they got me country information illegally, and we know you knew my country number, which you ether got illegally off a mod or you got it from a source who got it illegally from a mod, but based on the fact you already knew I got country information illegally it is pretty certain you got my country info via the same method.

Thats when I put it all together and came forward to Sov that I was in SoF and a mod had given my info to sol and md, I knew for certain that you knew I was in SoF because of one simple line where you thought you would take a dig at sof, that one mistake showed me how you got your info.

So mdevol, how would you like to try and deny this and spin it in your favour?

(FYI, I was never gonna report you getting my country information that way, I didnt care, that was someone elses decision, sure I was pissed but i figured I could of just kept asking you to provide your so called 'evidence' before responding to your false lies (you saying you had a source in sof) and accusations.)

Edited By: iScode on Aug 16th 2014, 8:45:16
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 8:43:08

Originally posted by Alin:
he deleted the post. however i quoted it above.

lies, i didnt delete the post!!!

i edited it :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 9:01:52

Originally posted by mdevol:

Well technically no, i didnt use the information, but for the point of this thread yes and yes I was a member of sof at the time, but not a leader. But you cant judge bro because you did the same thing, but you did it as a leader and you want to know how I know?

Think about how you fluffed up and incriminated yourself mdevol.

You know how I know you fluffed up bro? Go read the logs of when you first accused me in private about being in sof. You said something silly because, again, sof leaders didnt know i got that information from the mod, i didnt even use the information to my advantage like you did, so we have two occurrences where you, mdevol, got information that 1) only a mod could know and 2) that only one mod in particular could know. And you used that information to gain you an advantage in the game, so really you are worse than me!

Until my country info was given out I didnt tell anyone about that mod giving me that country info like I said I would. So the only way you could of possibly known about that happening was the mod telling you themselves. So lets break it down, We know a mod told you they got me country information illegally, and we know you knew my country number, which you ether got illegally off a mod or you got it from a source who got it illegally from a mod, but based on the fact you already knew I got country information illegally it is pretty certain you got my country info via the same method.

Thats when I put it all together and came forward to Sov that I was in SoF and a mod had given my info to sol and md, I knew for certain that you knew I was in SoF because of one simple line where you thought you would take a dig at sof, that one mistake showed me how you got your info.

So mdevol, how would you like to try and deny this and spin it in your favour?

(FYI, I was never gonna report you getting my country information that way, I didnt care, that was someone elses decision, sure I was pissed but i figured I could of just kept asking you to provide your so called 'evidence' before responding to your false lies (you saying you had a source in sof) and accusations.)

iScode you have so of a big mouth that no one will ever believe you that you got info and had NOT hit the cest with the fists ( tarzan mode ) with that info. Even if it is true which i think is not.

Now i know how that sofer always knew which my country number was - and how there was a thread / posts on AT about me getting killed every time i got killed.

Any way this is an interesting new chapter.

Flamey Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 9:45:46

There have been times in our history where where we've had pretty much unlimited detail on our enemies. The first time was when Hanlong had admin access to Boxcar. Despite what everyone says, he didn't hack boxcar; he was given admin acces by TC who helped set up the site. No game rules were broken. It's a risk when you use a server hosted by the leaders or ex-leaders of another alliance, especially an enemy. If Pang reamined on the LaF side and PDM hadn't become hostile to SoF; it's likely that this access would have never been revealed. There were accusations that he hacked the evo server, which could theoretically gave him access to the game db (which was the reason for the ban I believe) and counter-accusations that Evo hacked LaF to attain this info. So thats time no. #1.

Time number two was when some RD leaders had hacked SoL's site. We were able to know who owned what country and what strats SoL were playing. At the time there was nothing obviously suspicous about this. This is information a normal spy in an alliance website could find. It is pretty obvious that these types of spies exist in SoF/LaF feeding information to your side now. It's been part of the game for ever, I'm not going to whine about it.

Regarding iScode. There may have been a few times in history where he's told me an individual who plays a country. I never questioned this, because sometimes you just find out, as it's a friend or through word of mouth. If we take iScode's logs at face value (It's pretty obvious who the mod is here), then it looks like this abuse wasn't systematic, but a one off thing at this point.

It's hard to make a conclusion as this is one log (of many I assume). From what i've heard there is more, but the relevent parties are trying to work with the admins/game mods discretely to come to some conclusion. For me, it was pretty obvious someone used tools against us last set. As of that time there were no members who could have had country number access and been a spy. We had a surprise FS. But in the enemies CS, they attempted to rush all our leaders and throughout the set tried to leave our known wallers until the end. Furthermore they were able to track Scode, despite our leadership not even knowing.

Having only seen this one log, at this point I'm willing to believe that SoL/MD wasn't aware of the source, but were happy to receieve this information and use it, like I did when Hanlong had admin access. On the other hand, one or more people could have known and from what iScode has implied at least one leader from these alliances knew. Hopefully more will be revealed soon. But seeing as MD in particular has been crusading against us for the past two years calling us immoral and practically cheats for this kind of thing, I wonder how they'll react to this. Not site hacking, or spies... but actually using game mod tools against us. If they were trully as moral as they claim (They are not) then they should have the decency to disband.

P.S. Alin - It's usually easy to find you because of your countr ynames. And once you die it's very easy to track a restart if only a few countries die a day.

Alin Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 9:54:49

i don`t always play easy give away country names. But that is going for like 3-4 resets. I have informed people in my side. at first i tought it was a spy(nothing wrong with a spy). Someone send me an e-mail and informed me that Sof has access to country numbers via mods. When investigation was revealed - i trusted the investigation more than i trusted that member. Now - following what iScode revealed, i only trust that member.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 11:12:52

I don't have to spin it, you are doing all the work for me. You are admitting that you openly went to a mod to get a players #, got a players #, you then sat on information of mod abusing its powers until it benefited you to expose it. And you sit here and accuse others of violating the rules?

6) Scode: some people had some very lucky guesswork for your remade countries. Your initial country was leaked by someone but not a staff or a game mod although one unwittingly confirmed it. The rest were done similarly to how laf identifies (guesstifies) peoples restarts.

and "technically no, I didn't use the information" what you did with the information means nothing, you are claiming you knowingly got country information from a mod and didn't report the mod abuse until it benefited your cause.

You can look at all the logs you want to look at, it wont ever make it true.

" but based on the fact you already knew I got country information illegally it is pretty certain you got my country info via the same method."

What? I didn't know you already got country info illegally until you just admitted it in this thread...

What I do know though, is that it was made clear that no mod or admin leaked your #. No matter how much you say they did, it wont change the fact that it didn't happen.

Kalick Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 12:01:33

MD is disbanding because Flamey says we should. Bye guys!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 16th 2014, 12:03:26

Sov is deluded, that's all.

"I have information but won't provide it to the admins but I'll just tell everyone we have proof despite the fact that the investigation is complete and Martian posted the results"

Did I sum it up right?
You forgot the smilies he adds to make sure that everyone knows that he is not pissed off as hell about being wrong again :)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

ArsenalMD Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 12:10:33

Is Flamey....(yes Flamey) trying to accuse / imply MD of cheating?

AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAMAMAJAAHAHAHAAHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHaahaahahahahahahwhahwhaHWHAHAHWHHAAHHWHWHWWHHWHWAHHAHWhhhwhwhahWHHWAHHHWAHWAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWHAHHWHAHWAHHWAHWHAHWAHAWHAHWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHWHAHWAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAMAMAJAAHAHAHAAHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHaahaahahahahahahwhahwhaHWHAHAHWHHAAHHWHWHWWHHWHWAHHAHWhhhwhwhahWHHWAHHHWAHWAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWHAHHWHAHWAHHWAHWHAHWAHAWHAHWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHWHAHWAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAMAMAJAAHAHAHAAHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHaahaahahahahahahwhahwhaHWHAHAHWHHAAHHWHWHWWHHWHWAHHAHWhhhwhwhahWHHWAHHHWAHWAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWHAHHWHAHWAHHWAHWHAHWAHAWHAHWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHWHAHWAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAMAMAJAAHAHAHAAHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHaahaahahahahahahwhahwhaHWHAHAHWHHAAHHWHWHWWHHWHWAHHAHWhhhwhwhahWHHWAHHHWAHWAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWHAHHWHAHWAHHWAHWHAHWAHAWHAHWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHWHAHWAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAMAMAJAAHAHAHAAHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHaahaahahahahahahwhahwhaHWHAHAHWHHAAHHWHWHWWHHWHWAHHAHWhhhwhwhahWHHWAHHHWAHWAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWHAHHWHAHWAHHWAHWHAHWAHAWHAHWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHWHAHWAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAMAMAJAAHAHAHAAHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHaahaahahahahahahwhahwhaHWHAHAHWHHAAHHWHWHWWHHWHWAHHAHWhhhwhwhahWHHWAHHHWAHWAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWHAHHWHAHWAHHWAHWHAHWAHAWHAHWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHWHAHWAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAMAMAJAAHAHAHAAHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHaahaahahahahahahwhahwhaHWHAHAHWHHAAHHWHWHWWHHWHWAHHAHWhhhwhwhahWHHWAHHHWAHWAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWHAHHWHAHWAHHWAHWHAHWAHAWHAHWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHWHAHWAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAMAMAJAAHAHAHAAHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHaahaahahahahahahwhahwhaHWHAHAHWHHAAHHWHWHWWHHWHWAHHAHWhhhwhwhahWHHWAHHHWAHWAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWHAHHWHAHWAHHWAHWHAHWAHAWHAHWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHWHAHWAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAMAMAJAAHAHAHAAHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHaahaahahahahahahwhahwhaHWHAHAHWHHAAHHWHWHWWHHWHWAHHAHWhhhwhwhahWHHWAHHHWAHWAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWHAHHWHAHWAHHWAHWHAHWAHAWHAHWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHWHAHWAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAMAMAJAAHAHAHAAHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHaahaahahahahahahwhahwhaHWHAHAHWHHAAHHWHWHWWHHWHWAHHAHWhhhwhwhahWHHWAHHHWAHWAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWHAHHWHAHWAHHWAHWHAHWAHAWHAHWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHWHAHWAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAMAMAJAAHAHAHAAHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHaahaahahahahahahwhahwhaHWHAHAHWHHAAHHWHWHWWHHWHWAHHAHWhhhwhwhahWHHWAHHHWAHWAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWHAHHWHAHWAHHWAHWHAHWAHAWHAHWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHWHAHWAHHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAMAMAJAAHAHAHAAHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHaahaahahahahahahwhahwhaHWHAHAHWHHAAHHWHWHWWHHWHWAHHAHWhhhwhwhahWHHWAHHHWAHWAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWAHWAHWHAHWHAHHWHAHWAHHWAHWHAHWAHAWHAHWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHWHAHWAHHA

Mr Orange

Aug 16th 2014, 12:19:05

Oh man. Even I'm crying at how iScodes stupidity has finally caught up with him and SoF. I also love the "we" when Flamey refers to the Hanlong and RD hacking scandals.

Maybe I should come back out of retirement to shed some light on this situation.

archaic Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 12:35:21

Is there a mod that can close this moronic thread and give out a few forum bans? I love a good troll war, but I think you guys have squeezed every drop of mileage you're going to get out of this issue. Fight about something else, you're hijacking my war.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Ruthie

Aug 16th 2014, 14:00:12

who cares who runs what country

kill them all
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

tellarion Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 14:00:18

Oh I would love for them to come straight out and say who they think it is. It sure as fuxk wasn't me, so again, I fluffing told you so and eat your godamned humble pie

Ivan Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 14:37:54

"throughout the set tried to leave our known wallers until the end"

Ive been avoiding wallers in warchats for over 10 years in this game avoiding SOFs wallers isnt anything special

prankster Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 14:44:28

I agree wIth this ^^

Pain Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 14:57:08

Originally posted by Flamey:

Time number two was when some RD leaders had hacked SoL's site. We were able to know who owned what country and what strats SoL were playing. At the time there was nothing obviously suspicous about this. This is information a normal spy in an alliance website could find. It is pretty obvious that these types of spies exist in SoF/LaF feeding information to your side now. It's been part of the game for ever, I'm not going to whine about it.

RD did not hack SoLs site. dont be stupid flamey.
Your mother is a nice woman

Flamey Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 15:42:22

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Is Flamey....(yes Flamey) trying to accuse / imply MD of cheating?

First, despite all your propoganda and the picture you've all been trying to paint of me. I've never cheated in this game ever. The one time I got deleted was in User Manged server and was because SoL reported my name 'Test Icicles' to their mod Mickster, because they couldn't kill me. On the other hand, I've used information from spies high and low level for my alliances, and its been shown I've used information from probable hacks to help us in war. Maybe, I'm not the most moral of people in this game, but I've never been involved with cheating, babysat or ran multi's. You could argue that my biggest shame is that I once tollerated a member running a multi, because I didn't want to rock the boat in that alliance. That player now plays in MD, maybe his 'friend' does too. So yea... I'm not Mr. Moral, but at least I accept that, unlike your side, which have had some pretty big cheats/ ex-cheats and as early as last set were abusing mod tools to gain information about us, yet still walk around like the defenders of ethics.

And yes... I'm accusing MD of gaining information from cheating, the same accusation MD has been using against SoF to rally members, recruits and allies for a good while now. Maybe it was worse and you guys know about the source and are playing dumb; but I doubt that can ever be proved. Yet, instead of eating your humble pie and accepting that not only are you a terrible ally who treats your FDPs like toys and that your no saints yourself, you instead try to spin this as if SoF has been cheating... you are all actually that deluded. And it's even more sad your allies can't see this.

Ivan: Avoiding wallers is a long-used tactic, but usually you need to know which players are the wallers. Sometimes this is obvious by country names, but last set it wasn't. The fact that our wallers were knew and attacked at the very start or very end, while our FS being a surprise adds to the evidence.

Pain: I was under the assumption RD was deleted, because they had hacked SoL's site and gained information that way.

prankster Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 15:49:07

It's easy to review country #'s playing activity to determine at least a baseline of probability for walling. More times than not, you see the most active players/wallers with round the clock activity. This isn't always the case, but activity times are highly analyzed on the SOL/MD side.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 16:25:27

yea i dont think u need to hack a site to know what strats were being played and such.. when there was a color in the warchat during the RD/SoL wars last year. (while im not saying he was double dealing, but that is how RD colors rose to the ranks of color status)

iNouda Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 16:38:53

Hah! Turns out someone minded. Eat that SoF! <3

Atryn Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 18:41:04

Originally posted by Flamey:
TFor me, it was pretty obvious someone used tools against us last set. As of that time there were no members who could have had country number access and been a spy. We had a surprise FS. But in the enemies CS, they attempted to rush all our leaders and throughout the set tried to leave our known wallers until the end.

I am not playing this set. But I was leading many (if not most) warchats last set and I was a Head in MD. At no point did I know who had which country. We targetted the best builds, highest production, biggest threats. And yes, we left anyone who walled till later, including country names we recognized that had walled heavily in prior wars. There just wasn't any point in trying to slow lemming-GS a known waller.

None of that strategy had anything to do with knowing who ran which country.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 20:00:17

IIRC, RD got deleted because of gaining full access to Boxcar, not to SOL's site.

Could be wrong, tho. My memory isn't as good as it used to be.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Kalick Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 20:15:02

Flamey continues to be of the mindset "Well, if we were doing it, everybody must have been doing it!"

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Aug 16th 2014, 20:19:55

Originally posted by NukEvil:
IIRC, RD got deleted because of gaining full access to Boxcar, not to SOL's site.

Could be wrong, tho. My memory isn't as good as it used to be.

You're correct. RD had a spy in sol, not any hacking.