Verified:

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 9:15:39

You land grabbed 7 times in a row, we are all x. I retaled your member ONCE and now he is butthurt? Come on guys. Not nice. I could have dumped 30 + missiles on the guy, but i chose to take 1 PS retal and consider it finished... Now your member is all upset that a small tag could retal him..

Oh and PS i only included the above as any small tag that requests contact or tries to make contact is told to fluff off.

Please contact me regarding #414 thanks.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 20th 2014, 9:22:05

good luck with that
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 9:25:57

:(

Yippie Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 9:58:20

you are within your right to retal those hits.

locket Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 10:01:34

As long as you only keep it to a legit retal Laf wont do anything to back him up here... unless they changed dramatically since I was there. When I was there if you were dumb enough to get retalled big then you were dumb enough to deal with it on your own. The moment a missiles goes though...

And lol.. I know who it was too.. I'll keel his name out of here to avoid the shame!

Boltar Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 11:37:14

no please post the name incase something worse happens to the small tag ;)

Marshal Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 11:47:50

does #120 still have missiles left or did he use áll of them?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 11:48:28

LOL, I don't need things to escalate. We've got our land back and some... Not happy about all the sabotages after we retalled, but anyways...

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 11:50:08

At the time #120 had 30 missiles. After we retalled all were defused... we did not use ANY missiles nor were we planning on it.

Untagged Hunter

Jul 20th 2014, 12:54:09

laf are bunch of pussies lol

Marshal Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 14:44:41

Originally posted by mrcuban:
At the time #120 had 30 missiles. After we retalled all were defused... we did not use ANY missiles nor were we planning on it.

oh rly?

Jul 17/14 5:47:18 AM NM Vanilla Ice (#120) (TITANS) TIEd up and TwiStEd (#359) (TIE) Defence Held
Jul 17/14 5:47:16 AM NM Vanilla Ice (#120) (TITANS) TIEd up and TwiStEd (#359) (TIE) 996 A

not that hard to see why you lost your missiles.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 16:12:59

he was referring to laf marshal, not Tie clearly u guys arent in the same neighborhood or town..

Nekked Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 16:15:37

its rumored that of laf is asleep, please do not wake!

They get pissed when woke before their wake up call!

You have warned!!!!

Symac

Jul 20th 2014, 18:57:54

Pretty sure I am listed on the contacts page for LaF, and yet no message in my inbox. Instead threats on AT? and against an alliance with what 3 or 4 of the top ten hitters for the set? And a majority of top ten missiles?

Surely that will end well for you.

Symac

Jul 20th 2014, 19:02:07

Wow just checked, make that 9 of the 10 top hitters for the set all over 1k hits.
I don't think threats of missiles is a good strategy.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 19:33:26

Originally posted by Boltar:
he was referring to laf marshal, not Tie clearly u guys arent in the same neighborhood or town..

i know that and laf defused missiles cause they didn't want to get missiled.

Hardy Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 19:48:57

FIRE MISSILES, ASK QUESTIONS LATER!

Marshal Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 20:03:54

haRDy, what's your country #, i got gift for you.

locket Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 20:03:56

Symac he didnt make a threat anywhere dude

Nekked Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 21:42:06

But Marshal did!

Symac

Jul 20th 2014, 21:43:11

Originally posted by locket:

"I could have dumped 30 + missiles on the guy"

Also last I checked going to the FR department before AT was standard procedure.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 22:15:07

Originally posted by Nekked:
But Marshal did!

i didn't make any threats, i just pointed out what titans did earlier and that could been reason why laf defused titans missiles.

locket Game profile

Jul 20th 2014, 22:54:20

What part of that is a threat? It says he could have but didnt. Its like saying I could have ABd you guys out of protection. I didn't clearly though. Its a statement that he could have done more but played within rules.

Untagged Hunter

Jul 20th 2014, 23:34:13

Originally posted by Symac:
Originally posted by locket:

"I could have dumped 30 + missiles on the guy"

Also last I checked going to the FR department before AT was standard procedure.

"but i chose to take 1 PS retal and consider it finished"

Goofy Game profile

Jul 21st 2014, 0:04:48

Since they diffused the missiles, i would then turn around and take the rest of the retals for the original grabs.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2014, 1:29:02

You make it out like LaF is gunning for you guys... It was one guy who decided to farm one of your guys. You took a retal and gained big. Quit talking on AT it just makes things worse for you.

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 21st 2014, 3:21:11

Originally posted by Requiem:
You make it out like LaF is gunning for you guys... It was one guy who decided to farm one of your guys. You took a retal and gained big. Quit talking on AT it just makes things worse for you.

I'm going to choose to leave this as resolved, rather than respond to any spin regarding my post.

gg

robyn Game profile

Jul 21st 2014, 12:14:11

Originally posted by mrcuban:

I'm going to choose to leave this as resolved, rather than respond to any spin regarding my post.

gg

What else did you expect? you opened it up on the AT bragging about missiles, instead of finding an FA contact for LAF :P

Atryn Game profile

Jul 21st 2014, 13:17:59

Wow just checked, make that 9 of the 10 top hitters for the set all over 1k hits.

Watch out for those guys who make 1000 hits with nobody hitting them back! Their war skillz are to be feared!

And yes, kinda calling you out because you are bragging on AT about something not to be bragged about. Just because guys can mash the "Attack Again" button when nobody is hitting them isn't some amazing feat.

LaF has a lot to be proud of, but that was silly, Symac.

Edited By: Atryn on Jul 21st 2014, 13:20:16
See Original Post

Viceroy Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 4:30:25

I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was a solo server...
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Yippie Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 5:46:21

Originally posted by Atryn:

Watch out for those guys who make 1000 hits with nobody hitting them back! Their war skillz are to be feared!

And yes, kinda calling you out because you are bragging on AT about something not to be bragged about. Just because guys can mash the "Attack Again" button when nobody is hitting them isn't some amazing feat.

well that just shows SOL incompetency and inability to hit back during a war?

Symac

Jul 22nd 2014, 5:48:58

Maybe next set we can brag, but that wasn't bragging. It was a direct threat that adding a few more targets to hit would suit us just fine.

But keeping poking. ;) I get bored easy.

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 6:05:24

Resolved. Move on.

Symac

Jul 22nd 2014, 10:49:21

Also sorry if I misinterpreted your words. resolved in any case.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 14:49:19

still kinda weak.. taking away the only thing that mrcubans tagmate or himself has to that might deter other (less smaller tags then LaF) tags from hitting his tag. especially if he/they behaved themselves.. and lets be honest.. LaF would have loved if they hit them with missiles. u all would have farmed that tag for a couple of resets feasting off of the land.. seems like u hurt the small tag and was possibly counterproductive to possibly getting more and future land.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 22nd 2014, 16:05:26

Maybe next set we can brag, but that wasn't bragging. It was a direct threat that adding a few more targets to hit would suit us just fine.

But keeping poking. ;) I get bored easy.

So laf is gonna hit MD next set?

See how things can get misconstrued........

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 16:32:28

i had more hits in this war than all those LaF top countries, and i was like 4th in SoF or some fluff.

that list is flawed because restarts, and you have no defends to speak of till recently. but i suspect you know that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Symac

Jul 22nd 2014, 19:40:17

You turn hacking bro!?!

mrford Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 19:41:38

martian gives SoF actives extra turns
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jul 22nd 2014, 19:42:39

anyone here remember back in the mehul days, when having dialup was kinda an advantage because you could trick the server into making extra hits? i do. i once made like 50 hits with 30 turns, as a tyr!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2014, 20:12:50

Originally posted by Hardy:
FIRE MISSILES, ASK QUESTIONS LATER!

That!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

keivisuaL Game profile

Jul 23rd 2014, 2:03:48

wankers
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

Furious999 Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 12:22:37

Originally posted by mrford:
anyone here remember back in the mehul days, when having dialup was kinda an advantage because you could trick the server into making extra hits? i do. i once made like 50 hits with 30 turns, as a tyr!

Most of the cheats seem to have gone but I see there is one (small timer) left.