Verified:

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 19:47:03

can someone give me a tldr of why people give a fluff where scode plays

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 19:50:57

- he joined MD under alias
- then mid reset while in MD tag he sucided on another of MD FDP's causing massive reps to be paid by MD
- later revealed from various sources that SoF leadership knew about it
- SoF leaders said iScode banned from SoF for 1 reset
- Later revealed iScode playing in SoF under alias w/ leader knowledge

The people he suicided on to make MD look bad included SoF FDP's like LaF.

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 19:52:21

he suicided from MD, was banned from SoF for 1 set, applied to and ran country in SoF anyways under an alias while claiming to be respecting the set ban. MD/SoL claim SoF knew, SoF claim they didnt know, no one knows how the information about where he played was obtained because he claims he told no one.

bottom line, scode is a piece of trash, a liar, and not really loyal to anyone although he claims loyalties to SoF.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 19:53:06

aresnal has a bit of bias in his line of events, although i suppose that is to be expected. this community isnt capable of objective viewpoints.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2014, 19:53:42

Originally posted by FailDiegoFail:
can someone give me a tldr of why people give a fluff where scode plays

Mdevol/Alin and company think they can/should control who plays in what alliance and who leads each alliance.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 19:58:51

Originally posted by mrford:
he suicided from MD, was banned from SoF for 1 set, applied to and ran country in SoF anyways under an alias while claiming to be respecting the set ban. MD/SoL claim SoF knew, SoF claim they didnt know, no one knows how the information about where he played was obtained because he claims he told no one.

bottom line, scode is a piece of trash, a liar, and not really loyal to anyone although he claims loyalties to SoF.

It's been leaked to us - the above version of events by a SoF leader who clearly dislikes iScode. I don't have any reason not to believe his version of events.

Doesn't really make a difference for MD now we had to pay the reps we are at war with SoF. SoF's internal problems are their own. Its just funny how incompetent they are in clearing their own house.

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 20:02:14

well, if you are correct it is disappointing, but i form my own opinions based on facts and multiple sources. i havnt really worked towards a concrete timeline because i dont like iscode and would rather troll tards like alin than commit time to that dude. if he ever comes back to SoF i wont be staying. that is a promise i made more than a month ago.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Boltar Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 20:04:19

Scode is alot of things. but i truthfully believe that he is not a cheater an does not run multi's as for a piece of fluff.. thats debateable ;) <3

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 20:05:34

i dont think anyone accused him of multies or cheating, just being a bad person.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Boltar Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 20:18:14

it was in a earlier post from alin i think on page one. as for him joining sof.. i dont think u have to worry about that anytime soon unless Rage closes its doors again.. but u never know they might. so where u off to after he comes back ford? LaF?

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 20:20:52

As far as I'm aware MD knows nothing of him running multi's. First I heard of that was on this thread.

I would have assumed if he was it would be picked up by mods, but with VPN's these days its obviously not fool proof and thus far the ability of the mods to find cheating has essentially been waiting for MD or SOL to find the proof and then pass it on.

If there is suspicion of it my instinct would be that he would be guilty, just given his personality and reputation in the EE community and who he associates with.

But then given how often we've been cheated against "i'm biased".

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 20:24:38

Boltar: you shold know better than to take anything alin says seriously. he either just makes random things up, or the language barrier greatly confuses him.

as for where i go, no clue, im not a journyman, havnt thought that far ahead. would hate to leave HG though. i doubt that will be a problem anyways. im not the only person in SoF he has pissed off.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

WArriOR Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 20:53:51

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:

It's been leaked to us - the above version of events by a SoF leader who clearly dislikes iScode. I don't have any reason not to believe his version of events.

Doesn't really make a difference for MD now we had to pay the reps we are at war with SoF. SoF's internal problems are their own. Its just funny how incompetent they are in clearing their own house.

Would love to know what leader that was? lol
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2014, 20:54:44

Originally posted by WArriOR:

Would love to know what leader that was? lol

I think we all do because they dont exist...

Flamey Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 20:59:01

It was me. Another twist. Not only did I get scode to suicide from an alliance that was netting against our FDPs and have Warrior grab him, I also had iScode play in SoF under a false name, only to leak this to MD. My plotting really is unmatchable.

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2014, 21:01:34

Originally posted by Flamey:
It was me. Another twist. Not only did I get scode to suicide from an alliance that was netting against our FDPs and have Warrior grab him, I also had iScode play in SoF under a false name, only to leak this to MD. My plotting really is unmatchable.

Hahaha hahaha

MD/SOL will be by later to spin this sarcasm...

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 12th 2014, 21:19:30

Originally posted by Flamey:

Good job,
You have come along way from Hells Saints in EC, or was it UM?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2014, 21:22:03

many places
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 21:38:24

Sov didn't know iScode before he made him his nemesis? somebody should make sure that Alin takes his meds...
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Flamey Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 22:02:40

robyn Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 22:18:48

I find it hilarious that you all assume that I am the one obsessed with sov, yeah no, I think that's Alin

+robyn

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 22:19:40

Lol. Sof propaganda machine at maximum turation ...

Ok. I am gona be reasonable here. And follow the line of events ...

1. iScode joins MD after making a thread on AT with an alias ( every alliance try to recruit "fresh" blood from those).
2. iScode suicides on "random" alliances.
3. Sof offers support to help killing iScode restart and publicly accuse his actions.
4. Everyone is happy, the reset ends, iScode is banned from Sof for 1 reset

Sure i can buy all the above. They didn't knew it, just because we all trust them and their word. Noting in their history to make them shady ( HA!)
Seriously now - i can buy that ( altought i didn't). Everyone can buy that ( a lot did ).

Next reset:
5. iScode secretly infiltrates Sof using another IP or God knows how.
6. Nobody knows about him, from top to bottom.
7. The purpose if his presence there will be never known, because nobody actually knew he was there in the first place. Until ... WAIT... until they found him there. Just playing alone, with no one knowing about him and the purpose of this being ... ?!?!?!?!

WHAT the actual fluff ? is this what you are telling us ?

GET THE fluff out of Bagdad lol.

So i just go backwords and notice you are all a bunch of liars. Caught for the "n+1" time doing shady things in this game.

But no worries. Good guys finish last - just because no one in this side can pull fluff like you do/did in the last 2-3 years. No one has that amount of time and nerves to cooperate with Hanlong, RD, manipulate, lie, threat, gain ill advantages, fight uneven wars. Those things take time, time that sane people would not put in a 500 players text based game. So you will eventually win, when this server will be shut down you will proly be the last standing - because the sane people will be long gone...

Good job. And fluff off.

Yours Sincerly,
Alin

Sov Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 22:46:40

Ahh the sweet desperation coming from MD to have to resort to blatant lies to achieve their objectives.

And then they wonder why we love pile driving them head first into the dirt. One has to wonder whether they do all this for attention.

Step 1) Lie to everyone about SoF leaders in an attempt to alienate SoF

Step 2) Bend over and get ass raped by SoF

Step 3 ) Cry victim

Step 4) Call SOL for help, ensuring to fondle their nut sacks at appropriate sensual level

Step 5) Cry victim some more

Step 6) Return to Step 1.

Let's see how that works out for you.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2014, 22:48:33

Hey Alin, I'm starting to think maybe the sane people have already left

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 22:48:59

could be Getafix ... could be :P

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 22:58:27

Originally posted by Sov:

Ahh the sweet desperation coming from MD to have to resort to blatant lies to achieve their objectives.

And then they wonder why we love pile driving them head first into the dirt. One has to wonder whether they do all this for attention.

Step 1) Lie to everyone about SoF leaders in an attempt to alienate SoF

Step 2) Bend over and get ass raped by SoF

Step 3 ) Cry victim

Step 4) Call SOL for help, ensuring to fondle their nut sacks at appropriate sensual level

Step 5) Cry victim some more

Step 6) Return to Step 1.

Let's see how that works out for you.

Hillarious!

That coming from the alliance that: can run max 2 starts ( tyranny commie farmer included), can only fight wars in the first 15 maybe 20 days of the reset, didn't won an even war for like 3 years ( with one exception ), lies, manipulates, use ill gotten advantages, associates with cheaters and iScodes ...

It is funny i tell ya :)

Sov Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 23:04:59

Our 2 strats seem to send MD off crying to SOL to save them every time so why not :D

Flamey Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 23:05:23

Past Simple

+) Subject + v2.
-) Subject + didn't + v1.
?) (QW) + didn't + subject + v1.

Edited By: Flamey on Jul 12th 2014, 23:08:06

Alin Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 23:06:43

Simple Math

Sol/MD = 95 members
Laf/Sof/RAGE = 135 members

Beg you pardon ? who cries where ?!?!

Heston Game profile

Jul 12th 2014, 23:29:42

When top alliances are done fluffin with sof, guys like alin will be looking for a new tag or quitting. His own people distance themselves from is comments.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Symac

Jul 12th 2014, 23:54:25

Well you have finally done it Alin, you convinced me

Edited By: Symac on Jul 12th 2014, 23:57:04. Reason: that you are obsessed with SoF's dick.

ssewellusmc

Jul 12th 2014, 23:59:18

ALIN IS SOF'S LAPDOG!!!!!!!

Alin Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 0:06:12

Well you have finally done it Alin, you convinced me

I think you broke the blowjob Sof record. While we are all stuck here @ 0 you just got over one hundred ...

Symac

Jul 13th 2014, 0:07:56

I think you broke the blowjob Sof record. While we are all stuck here @ 0 you just got over one hundred ...

What an odd thing to direct at yourself coming from me.

Symac

Jul 13th 2014, 0:09:52

Originally posted by Alin:
I love the fluff!

That's fine but just keep that stuff private okay?

Alin Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 0:17:31

Originally posted by Symac:

What an odd thing to direct at yourself coming from me.

Originally posted by Symac:
I love the fluff!

That's fine but just keep that stuff private okay?

YOU CAN DO IT !!!

Arsenal

Jul 13th 2014, 0:27:03

Originally posted by Heston:
When top alliances are done fluffin with sof, guys like alin will be looking for a new tag or quitting. His own people distance themselves from is comments.

People thought I was talking garbage when I said LaF was hacking. And then yup they were hacking.

I'd wouldn't flap your gums too much about some of Alin's thoughts.

ssewellusmc

Jul 13th 2014, 0:43:03

Originally posted by Arsenal:

People thought I was talking garbage when I said LaF was hacking. And then yup they were hacking.

Yeah Heston! It is not nice to poke fun at the mentally challenged! ASSHOLE!

Heston Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 0:58:16

When md is done chicken hawking alin, after the sof fluff is squashed, alin will be without a tag. I only assume md took him in. Weather alin is right about some of his rambling broken record bullfluff wont change that.

Heston Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 0:59:21

Alins hard on for sof is everlasting

Alin Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 1:08:08

Wtf are you talking about pal? I am welcome in all the tags on this servers - except 1 or 2. Those are tags that i would never go - because those are under my minimum dignity requirements.

Arsenal

Jul 13th 2014, 1:13:34

When md is done chicken hawking alin, after the sof fluff is squashed, alin will be without a tag. I only assume md took him in. Weather alin is right about some of his rambling broken record bullfluff wont change that.

Just wait and see.

Heston Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 1:29:12

Wtf are you talking about pal? I am welcome in all the tags on this servers - except 1 or 2. Those are tags that i would never go - because those are under my minimum dignity requirements.

Wtf im talking about is youre a classic old school hellrush coupled with cerberus. Your self-serving blacked heart will find little shelter until you let go. Get a clue, get laid, something. Your fluff is old and stale.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 1:35:55

well ford, when the dust settles. while we may argue, i do respect ur loyalty and as long as im in LCN ur welcomed to join and make zen ur fluff

Atryn Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 1:46:29

Originally posted by Boltar:
well ford, when the dust settles. while we may argue, i do respect ur loyalty and as long as im in LCN ur welcomed to join and make zen ur fluff

That sounds ominous... is iScode about to take over SoF in a coup led by his personal trainer Flamey? ;)

Boltar Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 3:40:39

nah just saying he said he would leave if scode was back in sof.. and i dont see him not returning permanently in the future