Originally posted by Sov:
lol

lol

Lol
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Symac

Jul 8th 2014, 6:25:19

Originally posted by Catchy:
Why not believe something that was put out on AT and was clearly evident by our country setup at the time of the FS?
You mean put on AT after it was obvious that SoF was full turn save? I think even LaF was full turn save by that point.

Twiz Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 6:29:53

When will people get the point that you cannot argue on forums. You go in circles. Skype them and punch the monitor so it seems you are punching them in the face. You might progress faster.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 6:37:52

To try and gangbang? How? We pacted specifically to prevent gangbangs. SoF voided the pact we had with them when they FSd MD. If they didn't FS MD first, we couldn't have touched them that was in the pact, not in the SoL/MD friendly agreement. There were out clauses in the pact we signed with SoF and out clauses we offered RAGE and YOU to prevent the ability for us to isolate and gangbang because we didn't want to. That could not have been made more clear... Don't try to put this on us wanting this war, we didn't. We improvised when we got blindsided oop and we followed through with what we said we would do. If you have an issue with that, talk to Sov and WaRRiOr, THEY did this.

You claim to have been set on hitting us since middle of last reset, yet SoF was talking to us about a 1v1 with US this reset into the beginning of this reset while we were finalizing details with MD...

meanwhile RAGE remained unpacted and dropped a FDP to nothing once Xyle had more of an advisory role within RAGE, to the extent of running their FS against a severely outnumbered and outgunned LCN...only for them to be available to pile on now....for this.

Who was planning what?

And to call them in as defense from MD? SoF FSed MD....And still didn't get the tagkill on them before they had to call in (defense?) allies...

I could understand them hitting SoL, but MD? Didn't MD take them in about a year or so ago and hook them up with stuff on the way out to door once they got in their own feet to help keep them in the game? Way to pay them back RAGE....

As for the MD/SoL friendly I quote Aponic....

"we were just being honest"

we told you guys we were going to war each other, we told you how we planned to decide the FS details, and that if anybody hit into it we would both hit them.... and we did just that. Randy smoked me in golf, as expected but at that point we were already 10 days into war. You guys actually got my original while I was golfing...assholes.

I don't know what more you wanted from us. We don't want to war LaF, we didn't want to war SoF, that is why we pacted them. That is why we tried to pact you. That is why we tried to pact RAGE.

I don't know how you think we were planning to gangbang you or anything. MD was pacted to you and we were pacted to SoF. and both tried to pact the other....with clauses specifically preventing gangbangs...

If we wanted a gangbang we would have just done it. We didn't, we did the honorable thing and arranged a war that would directly avoid this ongoing grudge war bullfluff to build on the prior 2 resets of cooling down the bad blood (including the 1v1 SoL had with SoF) and that was noe of the main factor of our friendly war.... But since YOU brought up being honorable in your prior post. No response for that? Breaking up an arranged, announced war is not honorable. "nobody believes your friendly war?" does not fly. One of your top allies was involved in it, did you not ask them if it was true? If not, why? It seems like that would have been the honorable thing to do with an ally, right? At least ask them about it before breaking up their arranged war? You can't have it both ways.....

keep grabbing at straws...

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 6:44:52

Originally posted by Symac:
Originally posted by Catchy:
Why not believe something that was put out on AT and was clearly evident by our country setup at the time of the FS?
You mean put on AT after it was obvious that SoF was full turn save? I think even LaF was full turn save by that point.

What? We announced it on the 13th, SoF didn't hit until the 17th....

MD and SOL announcement

RandyMD

Jun 13th 2014, 5:07:49

SoF Judges MD

Flamey

Jun 17th 2014, 14:52:35

They were "obviously" on turn save and still waited 4 more days to hit? On top of that, Your guys weren't even full turns when you hit us....

Full turn save my ass.

At least get your lies straight Symac... You are embarrassing LAF

Edited By: mdevol on Jul 8th 2014, 6:48:09
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Alin Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 6:45:16

RAGE just burned their ex house and shelter.

I wonder if some of you have any honor. Do you back stab friends particularly and people generally in your real life too ? Just to win something more than just a stupid game? I bet some of you do ...

iScode Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 7:00:15

Originally posted by Alin:

I wonder if some of you have any honor. Do you back stab friends particularly and people generally in your real life too ? Just to win something more than just a stupid game? I bet some of you do ...

Yeah cause you really backed them up when your ally at the time ruined them for bullfluff...

Great shelter.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 7:15:16

Originally posted by iScode:

Yeah cause you really backed them up when your ally at the time ruined them for bullfluff...

Great shelter.

funny YOU mention shelter....

otherwise i will sit the set out like a good boy and respect my one set ban for suiciding from sof :(

Symac

Jul 8th 2014, 7:39:52

Just because you announce a friendly war (long after obvious targets for war selected, countries converted, and all pacts have been signed), doesn't mean it's some unalienable right.

Alin Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 7:58:00

Great shelter.

Yea, like MD is responsible for LCN / RAGE fluff. This game is fluff anyway - same grudges for years, same alliances chasing the other alliances and stuff. Always, someone wants revenge...

But when people lack their backbone just because of this game - it`s really sad. You are fully included in that category ...

about MD? You should shut the hell up about MD doing fluff, because MD leadership switches every 2 resets ( 4 months ). There is no Sov and his team, mdevol and his team or the same dons for over 3 years. In my 6-7 sets spent here, i`ve learned that all the people that leaded MD have different opinion about this game, so you fluffs should stop follow grudges for what MD was "n" sets ago ... but you are not smart enough to do that.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 8:06:33

All I can do is LOL rage.

I hope your chosen 'colors' suit you well for a long time.

SpeedWood Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 8:27:08

MD, SOL

I still love you all.

I'm just trying to get Blueee back, and maybe WoG. Or even IX.

elvesrus

Jul 8th 2014, 8:30:19

SoF would be your best bet for IX ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Gongshow09 Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 10:30:08

Originally posted by Twiz:
When will people get the point that you cannot argue on forums. You go in circles. Skype them and punch the monitor so it seems you are punching them in the face. You might progress faster.

hehe awesome

Flamey Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 11:13:35

It's the same old pot/kettle/black. After complaining about gangbangs, unfair wars, inconvenient wars and political outmanoeuvring, SoL/MD decided to do the same thing to SoF for a few sets and halved our membership. It's not really the way to let bygones be bygones; if it's truly what you want. But, to be honest I don't think it is what you wanted. The way SoL/MD's leadership and mid-leadership has conducted itself with us in AT and in private has certainly not been endearing. E.g. a MD chat about improving relations, which turned emo as soon as we pointed out some difficulties and by the end of the chat it was revealed that the main purpose was to attain reparations for Warriors grab's. And... MD planning against our allies of course and telling everyone we told them to drop their allies...

I won't lie. SoF primarily wanted SoL. We would have preferred a FS in a non-friendly war, but could have agreed to an arranged war if practical considerations made it more convenient. However, our mind was pretty much made up to 1 vs 1 MD, once they told us they weren't pacting for a week, while they proceeded to try and pact an ally of ours. At one point we thought SoL was planning an oop FS on either us or LaF, because of their big mons... but this ended up being their mon farmer - tyr techer strat. It was only when the set began and the numbers largely favoured us, did MD/SoL actively try to pact us and then SoL continued to luke-warmingly entertain the idea of an arranged war, even though the numbers made it implausible and our replies were just as luke-warm as we were gearing up for MD. LaF who also wanted to war this set, and felt threatened by SoL at the beginning decided to hit them. Of course we became aware of their plans as we are allied, but we agreed that the wars would be separate as LaF/MD are allied.

To reinforce this, we agreed to pact with SoL and yes there was a break clause, but it wasn't a defensive break clause. As per SoL's initiative we signed a pact that would allow either to party to break the pact if the other alliance went to WAR with an ally of theirs. It's the same pact MD/SoL/Evo created during the big backstabbing scandal, which would turn SoF/LAF against MD. Before the war began, we believed the SoF/MD conflict would be close, while admittedly it became clear LaF would trounce SoL. When MD and SoL announced a friendly, we were very cynical and believed it was a ploy as they had the same predictions. We felt they used it as a get out of jail card, even though that was another implausible war (55 vs 40). However, returning to the issue, it was MD/SoL who took the tactical decision to focus on SoF and tell us they are coming after us next set with allies. Although SoF outperformed SoL and MD individually, the combined numbers were sure to overrun us and demoralise our membership (the latter I believe is their cynical plan to better prepare themselves for next set). Although we held out well, we were obviously not going to sit back and take it up the ass... Because, as the past half a year has shown, MD/SoL are not as sanctimonious as they portray themselves on AT. I'm sorry CC, but we all know the current authority in SoL lies with Makinso and mdevel, and it would be insane to put any trust in their actions, as of MD who consistently throw their allies under the bus when it suits them.

So my message to SoL/MD is... feel our wrath this set and we'll be waiting for you and your allies next set. But just a note for MD's allies... They might be thankful for your support, but don't expect them to bail you out of a tight spot in the future. I'm sorry Rage found that out the hard way in the past, but happy that we are building a strong relationship where we'll help each other and to go out on a limb for each other. Rage on!

aponic Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 11:39:03

mdevol, why do you keep saying 'you hit us'?

sof hasn't hit sol all reset aside from some stray hits.

also, sol decided not to fight sof (we were indeed in talks) and that opened us up to hit someone else. big surprise it was md

we went about engaging in an even numbers war. when sol decided to hit sof for its ally instead of defending itself, we didn't call in an ally. only when we were finally being overwhelmed by numbers did we do so. we have played the set reasonably and have already on several occasions discussed a ceasefire.

whatever beef sol has here, i feel it is being somewhat embellished.
SOF
Cerevisi

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 8th 2014, 11:57:10

round 2 of 9 pages.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 12:12:52

Why can't I be trusted? Have I ever lied to any of you in the talks we have had or misled you? I have been honest and straight forward and pretty transparent. Has SoL broken pacts with either of you since I have been in leadership?

By my count LaF has broken pacts with MD in 1, maybe 2 different resets and SoL in 2 resets since I have been in leadership and their uNAP with NEO by their head of FA, which led to his removal. That is only 5 resets....not a very good track record.

Add to that, SoF stating publicly that iScode was banned for a reset due to his suiciding, yet leadership still allowing him in under a false IX alias.. flat out lying to your own clan and your "best" allies whom he suicided on just last reset...

And I am the one not to trust?

It wasnt about not defending ourselves. We made it clear that we would both hit whoever broke up our arranged war, if someone did. SoF broke up our war so we both hit SoF. It was that simple.

You can try to manipulate it how you want, but there is really nothing more to it than howvit played out. There was no plotting to gangbang, no plotting to isolate, no bailing out of wars due to numbers. We decided to war each other to add another reset buffer in the grudge wars to continue to calm the hostility and move the game forward. Plus we had gotten to the point that we felt our relationship could withstand a friendly war. It is that simple. No more no less.

As for talks of ceasefire....I have not heard that anybody has asked SoL for a potential ceasefire....who came to SoL about a ceasefire? If nobody came to SoL....who approached you about a ceasefire? And did you accept it?

Telling a random country in-game doesnt count...

Edited By: mdevol on Jul 8th 2014, 12:29:53

Wu Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 12:13:36

RoFL... this time...

LAF is ranked too low... by SOF.

mrford Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 12:32:22

i think the real question here is why the fluff does Alin keep talking about fluff and sucking said fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

trumper Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 12:35:11

Robyn, I would like to point I called this, =p. Wish you guys were a little more independent of big brother, but alas I understand.

The spin on here is amusing to read though.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 12:40:24

I think it is to counter Symacs "gangbanging fluffry" remark as if fluffry is a bad thing...

Surprised Scott hasn't jumped on that one yet for being a bigot.... I wonder if he will make countries dedicated to it too. That would be the consistent thing for him to do.

I doubt he will though. He is pretty hypocritical.

At the very least, at least scode is consistent in his trolling and doesnt care if its his allies that do wrong he still calls them out for it.

Edited By: mdevol on Jul 8th 2014, 12:43:48

ssewellusmc

Jul 8th 2014, 12:51:46

Originally posted by mdevol:
I think it is to counter Symacs "gangbanging fluffry" remark as if fluffry is a bad thing...

Surprised Scott hasn't jumped on that one yet for being a bigot.... I wonder if he will make countries dedicated to it too. That would be the consistent thing for him to do.

At the very least, at least scode is consistent in his trolling and doesnt care if its his allies that do wrong he still calls them out for it.

Wonder if you would cry about that too...

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 13:08:27

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

Just holding you to your own standards...someone needs to keep you in check.

As for crying...all I did was click a report button and alerted the mods you violated the rules in creating a country. The crying came from you after you got deleted for repeated violations and it resulted in you getting banned from the forums...I wasnt even there for it either, Sadly. But I can totally see how that is me crying. Sound logic.

ssewellusmc

Jul 8th 2014, 13:14:49

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

Just holding you to your own standards...someone needs to keep you in check.

As for crying...all I did was click a report button and alerted the mods you violated the rules in creating a country. The crying came from you after you got deleted for repeated violations and it resulted in you getting banned from the forums...I wasnt even there for it either, Sadly. But I can totally see how that is me crying. Sound logic.

Lol... read your last few pages of crying. The time for you to tell other people what to do is over. Someone needs to me you in check - I read the post about LAF Brea pacts? Are you serious? Hahaha you are the last person that should call anyone out for breaking pacts.

You didn't didn't your way, get over it. Go back to your basement, drink your beers alone, and enjoy your social disorder.

Thanks for proving my country name correct once again!

mrford Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 13:17:14

mdevol, you need to take a step back from talking about others breaking the rules kid. on the reals
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 13:37:32

Time to finally switch off the game? lols

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 13:37:48

I wonder if any of the veterans that play this game are proud of you for being such a douche wearing USMC in your nick...you are definitely not making the corps look good.

As for telling people what to do, I don't think I have?

I just noticed that you have not held Symac accountable for his comments like you have to others.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 13:45:59

Originally posted by mrford:
mdevol, you need to take a step back from talking about others breaking the rules kid. on the reals

Fair enough...I was just hoping for consistency and got carried away with it. I guess I expected too much from him...

Edited By: mdevol on Jul 8th 2014, 13:49:54

tellarion Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 13:55:25

Lol Symac.

elvesrus

Jul 8th 2014, 14:11:18

just something for mdevol, but I don't remember dla being anything like scott...
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 14:56:10

Originally posted by Flamey:
It's the same old pot/kettle/black. After complaining about gangbangs, unfair wars, inconvenient wars and political outmanoeuvring, SoL/MD decided to do the same thing to SoF for a few sets and halved our membership. It's not really the way to let bygones be bygones; if it's truly what you want. But, to be honest I don't think it is what you wanted. The way SoL/MD's leadership and mid-leadership has conducted itself with us in AT and in private has certainly not been endearing. E.g. a MD chat about improving relations, which turned emo as soon as we pointed out some difficulties and by the end of the chat it was revealed that the main purpose was to attain reparations for Warriors grab's. And... MD planning against our allies of course and telling everyone we told them to drop their allies...

I won't lie. SoF primarily wanted SoL. We would have preferred a FS in a non-friendly war, but could have agreed to an arranged war if practical considerations made it more convenient. However, our mind was pretty much made up to 1 vs 1 MD, once they told us they weren't pacting for a week, while they proceeded to try and pact an ally of ours. At one point we thought SoL was planning an oop FS on either us or LaF, because of their big mons... but this ended up being their mon farmer - tyr techer strat. It was only when the set began and the numbers largely favoured us, did MD/SoL actively try to pact us and then SoL continued to luke-warmingly entertain the idea of an arranged war, even though the numbers made it implausible and our replies were just as luke-warm as we were gearing up for MD. LaF who also wanted to war this set, and felt threatened by SoL at the beginning decided to hit them. Of course we became aware of their plans as we are allied, but we agreed that the wars would be separate as LaF/MD are allied.

To reinforce this, we agreed to pact with SoL and yes there was a break clause, but it wasn't a defensive break clause. As per SoL's initiative we signed a pact that would allow either to party to break the pact if the other alliance went to WAR with an ally of theirs. It's the same pact MD/SoL/Evo created during the big backstabbing scandal, which would turn SoF/LAF against MD. Before the war began, we believed the SoF/MD conflict would be close, while admittedly it became clear LaF would trounce SoL. When MD and SoL announced a friendly, we were very cynical and believed it was a ploy as they had the same predictions. We felt they used it as a get out of jail card, even though that was another implausible war (55 vs 40). However, returning to the issue, it was MD/SoL who took the tactical decision to focus on SoF and tell us they are coming after us next set with allies. Although SoF outperformed SoL and MD individually, the combined numbers were sure to overrun us and demoralise our membership (the latter I believe is their cynical plan to better prepare themselves for next set). Although we held out well, we were obviously not going to sit back and take it up the ass... Because, as the past half a year has shown, MD/SoL are not as sanctimonious as they portray themselves on AT. I'm sorry CC, but we all know the current authority in SoL lies with Makinso and mdevel, and it would be insane to put any trust in their actions, as of MD who consistently throw their allies under the bus when it suits them.

So my message to SoL/MD is... feel our wrath this set and we'll be waiting for you and your allies next set. But just a note for MD's allies... They might be thankful for your support, but don't expect them to bail you out of a tight spot in the future. I'm sorry Rage found that out the hard way in the past, but happy that we are building a strong relationship where we'll help each other and to go out on a limb for each other. Rage on!

You have no credibility in this game.

BLUEEE Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 14:59:04

F uck you SoF lap dogs

Arsenal

Jul 8th 2014, 15:07:47

It's funny because I feel like we've been in this exact place before a couple of times. It always seems to be an alliance leader with an ego the size of Texas and the anything to win attitude that must have been developed from some experience (positive or negative) IRL. That attitude leads to:

- Associating with anymore who will help them win
- Bending or breaking rules, customs or common practises to win
- Telling their followers whatever they have to to get their loyalty
- Lying habitually

Just like the leaders in the past that have gone down this hateful route you are going to crash and burn Sov and sadly you will inevitably take "your" alliance and its allies with you. Because you and the people you are surrounding yourself with (read Flamey, iScode) have no filter. Because lines you think exist and you won't cross get stepped over one by one and before you know it you are Hanlong or TC or Mr. Silver. And I know this because I've seen it, 3 times and those guys were exactly like you but probably smarter. Yesterday it was iScode infiltrating MD and suiciding on your allies in an effort to discredit us, today it's lying about his ban from SoF and harbouring him. It's the manipulation of RAGE and LaF and others. I'm sure you will top it next reset. Because you have to, you have to keep winning whatever it takes, because if you are not winning what are you? Losing and you can't lose.

Unfortunately there are few in this game that can lose or that have the ability to realise sometimes losing is the better way. Lose or cheat & win? Lose or lie and win? Lose or manipulate your "friends" and win?

We'll be right back at square one again in 12 months time with another scandal and Pang and Qz cleaning up a mess.

The sad thing about this is that you'll drag your members with you and they'll get hurt. Just like LaFers got hurt when TC did it and rank and file RD'ers got hurt when Silver and co went too far.

There are some really decent and intelligent alliance leaders on the server and I think if they take some perspective on things and realise the signs they'll know that following you is a losing game. Maybe not this reset or next but eventually it will be. Because you're the kid that crashes and burns. It's always been the case in this game.

And that's a real shame.

Edited By: Arsenal on Jul 8th 2014, 17:49:47. Reason: Fixed Titanium vs Silver, sorry Tits
See Original Post

tellarion Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 15:12:51

*Silver and Copper, not Tits

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 8th 2014, 15:29:11

Originally posted by tellarion:
*Silver and Copper, not Tits

^

My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Atryn Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 15:29:27

It's the same old pot/kettle/black. After complaining about gangbangs, unfair wars, inconvenient wars and political outmanoeuvring, SoL/MD decided to do the same thing to SoF for a few sets and halved our membership.

We got you back and then we pacted you thereafter.

However, our mind was pretty much made up to 1 vs 1 MD, once they told us they weren't pacting for a week, while they proceeded to try and pact an ally of ours.

Since that is directed at me, not true. I told Sov we weren't pacting yet when he approached me. I then spoke to our Prez and pointed out that if we wanted to go forward with our friendly with SOL we really needed to get pacting done and that SoF had already approached me. (This was like 5-6 days before the reset?) I was told to go ahead and start pacting but to leave LaF and SoF for MD's top Heads to handle. So I got 7 other pacts done in the next 24 hours or so. Which, BTW, included pacting RIVAL (a historical enemy) and giving them the terms they wanted as we were trying to put old grudges behind us. I told MULTIPLE leaders how happy I was that MD basically had no enemies and no grudges and that we were planning a friendly instead (this was still 4-5 days before the reset started).

It was only when the set began and the numbers largely favoured us, did MD/SoL actively try to pact us

No, I was instructed to get the other pacts first. I got all of them done but one - RAGE. I wasn't allowed to respond to SoF until I had the others done. But RAGE stonewalled us (now we understand, under Sov's orders) which prevented me from getting back to SoF until day 2 (I think) of the set - at that point we gave up on RAGE and I literally told the MD Prez - look, RAGE isn't responding, but I need to get back to Sov and WArriOR...

Of course we became aware of their plans as we are allied, but we agreed that the wars would be separate as LaF/MD are allied.

How nice of you to (try to) plan our set for us without asking us.

Before the war began, we believed the SoF/MD conflict would be close

So you didn't op any of us before your FS?

When MD and SoL announced a friendly, we were very cynical and believed it was a ploy as they had the same predictions.

Please explain "same predictions"? What predictions? As mentioned before, we were delaying public announcement until pacting was done and pacting was dragged out by RAGE, under Sov's orders.

We felt they used it as a get out of jail card, even though that was another implausible war (55 vs 40).

You must not have read the post where we explained how we would even out numbers and determine the FS, etc.

However, returning to the issue, it was MD/SoL who took the tactical decision to focus on SoF

True, following through on what we said about anyone messing with the friendly would get hit by both allies. Absolutely stand-up action by SOL taking it from LaF all set and still honoring that commitment.

...and tell us they are coming after us next set with allies.

Wait, what???? News to me. When was this?

Although SoF outperformed SoL and MD individually

ummmm, yeah. You FS'd a totally unprepared alliance (MD) and the other (SOL) was being creamed by LaF. Wow, amazing you managed to squeak out more HPM, pat yourself on the back.

the combined numbers were sure to overrun us and demoralise our membership

"our failed strategy was demoralising our membership..." - there, FTFY.

Because, as the past half a year has shown, MD/SoL are not as sanctimonious as they portray themselves on AT.

Yeah Flamey, sorry we helped get your cheating BFF's in LAF and RD exposed/deleted. And then we refused to pact them and attacked them after they were exposed. How unsanctimonious of us.

Since that is a message to SOL/MD, I'd love to know WTH you are talking about? We did nothing but help RAGE whenever we could. They WOULD NOT EXIST if it were not for us.

Should I share all the posts from RAGE folks about SoF? How about this one:

Darrian:

Aug 03, 2013 6:07 PM
Sof has always been unfair. At no point do I remember them being trustworthy

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 8th 2014, 15:40:59

/me hands everyone a shovel

Go ahead and dog old fluff up, just like a cowboys fan.

Donny Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 16:17:11

Originally posted by Atryn:

You left out the part about the HUGE fluffING MONSTER KICKING THE fluff OUT OF ONE OF THEM (LaF).

LOL...

LaF+SoF FS MD+SOL out of protection and they need to call in allies.

FTW!

haha
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Boltar Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 16:20:00

Well red seeing how this is panning out for next set. TIE could be relevant again if u guys picked a side

Atryn Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 16:21:36

Originally posted by aponic:
sof hasn't hit sol all reset aside from some stray hits.

1,618 stray hits and 5 kills.

LOL

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2014, 16:29:40

Holy cow, this is way out of hand, everyone just needs to take a deep breath and void all pacts for next set, or the rest of this set, and just slay each other...see who comes out on top...oh wait, isnt that the way the game was originally intended to be played??? Lmfao

Atryn Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 16:45:39

It isn't way out of hand! We're only on page 3.

(the SoF dec got to 9 pages before they had it closed!)

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2014, 16:51:43

Lol so much ranting!!

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 17:06:19

This wardec is fail

Symac

Jul 8th 2014, 17:38:43

This is mild. Also what pacts did LaF break?
Oh right facts don't matter.

Oh yeah what about all those pacts SoL broke huh. Just this set they broke their pact with LaF and SoF.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 8th 2014, 17:48:05

Originally posted by Boltar:
Well red seeing how this is panning out for next set. TIE could be relevant again if u guys picked a side

TIE is always relevant.

prankster Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 17:51:01

When was the last time SoF warred someone other than SOL or MD? The truth is there is tons of bullfluff in this thread, probably from both sides (I didn't bother to read it all).

MD and SOL WERE going to war. That brings me back to my first question. If MD and SOL war, what the hell was SoF going to do? Net again? .. No.

No matter anyway you read all the bullfluff in this thread, SoF was going to hit MD or SOL. What else do they know?

Gongshow09 Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 18:30:40

MD/SoL spies in SoF failed miserably this set......public executions r needed :D