Verified:

Atryn Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 1:03:27

mrford Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 1:08:10

you should never draw on someone unless it is a last resort and you are prepared to shoot.

drawing your gun and making demands is a real good way to escalate the situation, usually a bad thing when both parties are armed. i think there is more to this story, like an argument or something. who demands to see someone elses permit. do you even need a permit to open carry in GA? you dont in NC, but you do in FL.

i think open carry is stupid anyways, even if it is legal. in NC some of my friends used to open carry because no permit was required. I think it just advertises that you re armed, which is never a good thing, and it is in plain sight for someone to try to get at.

the only time i open carry is when im hunting.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 3rd 2014, 1:21:01

You need a permit to open carry in some states?
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

mrford Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 1:35:19

oh yeah, and in some states you cant even get a permit for it. there are exceptions, like hunting, fishing, camping, etc.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 1:38:09

it is why some people are nervous to conceal carry. in states where open carry is illegal, you can get into trouble concealed carrying. it you accidentally "flash" your weapon you can be fined, or charged in some states. hell, in some states you can be ticketed for printing! (gun outline showing through clothing)
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 3rd 2014, 3:18:10

I was out everywhere today and didn't see anyone bearing guns ( i live in GA). Though at my job we had people that would come in carrying.... thought this was already in effect.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jul 3rd 2014, 13:57:35

GA allows open carry without a special license (or did 10 years ago...), you need a license in GA to CC, surprise.

also, valdosta is almost florida, so i don't think it should count :D

sounds like some guy failed the entrance exam for the police academy, then couldn't hack it as a counter junkie for a sheriff department, and then decided to memorize state codes and pretend that he could enforce them in his own way. i work with an idiot like that. it's entertaining when there's not guns involved. honestly, kudos to the second guy who apparently didn't escalate fluff. the first guy is a "bad" gun owner, the second is a "good" one imo.

Trife Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 14:16:10

clearly, without a doubt, the answer is more guns!

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 22:49:56

Get your six gun Trifel we is going to have a shootout!!

Trife Game profile

Jul 3rd 2014, 23:20:13

Originally posted by INVINCIBLE IRONMAN:
Get your six gun Trifel we is going to have a shootout!!

i'll get the moonshine! yeeeeeehawwwwwww

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 4th 2014, 1:47:27

That is total bull that you need a permit to open carry. I think its bad enough I need a permit to CC.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com