Verified:

Garry Owen Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 3:15:34

LCN you are invited to take a trip in the RAGE TIME MACHINE. Notice the dials are set backward in time just a few weeks.....

So what do ya say LCN? Let pick up where we left off.

You know that we have some UNFINISHED BUSINESS between us. :)

Two links in case you don't quite understand:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/...euqah8cE1qzocx4o1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/...2K6M&feature=youtu.be

So in the tradition of the boxing ring, come on out of your corner swinging and fight until the bell rings!!

Garry Owen Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 3:16:24

And yes, this is the OFFICIAL thread. Ignore the posers. :)

Garry Owen
Rage co-President

Atryn Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 3:17:54

Its a good one. +1

Spaced Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 3:19:48

And by set back a few weeks he means years... some of the names in the chat... jesus christ...

Grimm Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 3:20:33

Confirmed. Garry is the man.

Nuketon Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 3:24:10

7/10

Darrian Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 3:26:28

Confirmed and confirmed!
~bad as i wanna be~

timmie Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 3:32:11

Gl to both sides.

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 5:22:51

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

trumper Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 12:32:54

Oh, it's a time machine. So, in about three to four days we will get a handful of SoF guys, right? ;).

BladeEWG Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 12:41:17

After the cr@p you pulled last set attacking a tag under heavy rebuilding during their attempting a net set.
I'd be very curious to see who comes in to help such an experienced tag as yours.

trumper Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 12:58:39

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
After the cr@p you pulled last set attacking a tag under heavy rebuilding during their attempting a net set.
I'd be very curious to see who comes in to help such an experienced tag as yours.

No, it's a time machine. So it's the same place sending players. Or did you guys figure out how to change time, too? Seems like some cool fluff on par with that tv show Sliders or something.

Jun 26th 2014, 13:43:35

That would be kinda cool

Arsenal

Jun 26th 2014, 13:50:52

This is really sad =(

But good luck to both of you.

Trife Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 14:10:41

why would FDF setup an arranged war during a netting set?

*boggle*

Fallen Haven Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 16:23:55

Good luck to both sides

Was neat catching up to a few Rage Dinosaurs in warchat

Spaced Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 16:48:13

I kinda want a new member arms race... that would be pretty sweet. Have both clans brin in vets all the way up to a 50 man tag... that be awesome...

Riddler Game profile

Jun 26th 2014, 22:25:04

Spaced...put down the crack pipe

BladeEWG Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 1:50:31

Originally posted by Trife:

*boggle*

Trife
Give it up already
That dawg don't hunt anymore.
Anyone that would think that FDF could arrange such a thing on his own is delusional.
There is more than one Red in most tags to prevent such an "arrangement" without the agreement of the other Reds and the members.

You can send whatever convo posts you want, doesn't matter.
I am probably one of the more cynical members and I would just say" you got punked pretty bad , ya n00b" or I'd just fall back into the "anyone with some time can make convo threads, it don't mean sh@t"

Fact is you were friggin bored, wanted a war and we were an easy mark.
Then you started with the IRONMAN cr@p
It was pretty pitiful really.

Take whats coming to you and quite the whining already.
I know its not so much fun on the receiving end but that's why we have resets.

augur Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 2:24:55

*quit

Jun 27th 2014, 3:01:31

Originally posted by augur:
*quit

Trife Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 3:34:53

Originally posted by Trife:

*boggle*

Trife
Give it up already
That dawg don't hunt anymore.
Anyone that would think that FDF could arrange such a thing on his own is delusional.
There is more than one Red in most tags to prevent such an "arrangement" without the agreement of the other Reds and the members.

You can send whatever convo posts you want, doesn't matter.
I am probably one of the more cynical members and I would just say" you got punked pretty bad , ya n00b" or I'd just fall back into the "anyone with some time can make convo threads, it don't mean sh@t"

Fact is you were friggin bored, wanted a war and we were an easy mark.
Then you started with the IRONMAN cr@p
It was pretty pitiful really.

Take whats coming to you and quite the whining already.
I know its not so much fun on the receiving end but that's why we have resets.

we're taking your revenge war just fine thank you :)

doesn't change the fact that FDF set up an arranged war last reset, and that's the reason why we hit you last reset

but yes, spin spin spin

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 3:50:35

So your saying on your first FS we were war prepped and ready to go??

Trife Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 3:56:23

Originally posted by INVINCIBLE IRONMAN:
So your saying on your first FS we were war prepped and ready to go??
'

last reset? didn't look like it.

doesn't matter if you were war prepped and ready to go or not. your leader arranged a setup war with us. if y'all didn't feel like prepping for it, then it was pretty foolish for FDF to setup a war with us - but he did. but the war status of your alliance... i dunno how that's any of our concern in an arranged war?

*boggle*

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 3:58:46

OK, enough of this fluff, since 1998 I have spent all but the last 19 sets in Rage....the last 19 sets I had spent in LCNostra.....Loved them both. As for all the fluff, I am tired of reading half facts...I moved up to a RED in LCN and because of internal politics, I went back to vet status and watched the internal fluff get so bad I lfet LCNostra and went back to Rage. Here are the facts:
Prior to last set, Servant tried to arrange a war. Servant then fell off the face of the Earth. We talked Purp into taking over and he advised us of Servant's intent. Servant had tried to set up an arrangement with Rage. Purp looked into it and found old coversations with Rage. He proceeded to finalize the arrangement, got no response form Rage and elected to hit them anyway.
At first I thought it would be fun to war my old alliance, until we found out they were netting and trying to reform. The voices of LCN kicked this around awhile and even I, yes me, suggested that LCNostra might just want to net and let the war go. When the set came to an end, there were very few LCNers happy with what took place, so a Leadership Council was formed and Purp was removed from leadership. Purp went on a negative campaign, as did Trife. Folks that have been/are in LCN Leadership are targets for past leaders and advisors. I am not the only one that left, two others left as well. I give Scribbles a lot of credit for trying to hold LCN together and wish Scribbles the best. Last sets war strengthend the bonds of Rage. Hopefully this set will do the same for LCNostra. So endf the fluff and let's move on. WOOF!!

Heston Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 4:04:07

Bahahaaaaaahaaaaaa!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Jun 27th 2014, 4:04:09

Just saying the only warning I had of the first FS last set (yes LCN had TWO First strikes...) was a one line comment from an unnamed source telling me: "go red alert" with no explanation. I asked wtf and no response so figured it wasn't anything anymore, a few days later boom LCN FS. About as far from arranged as you can get, idk what Servant/Purp were saying internally but there it is.

Jun 27th 2014, 4:06:12

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH thank you Suicidal!!
So a conversation between 2 inactive leaders turned into a slaughter !!
TRIFEL take your hand out of the cookie jar and stop with that stupid boggle BS.
Next you will be pulling that one handed golf clap crap.
You were dead wrong and yet you kept going.

Edited By: INVINCIBLE IRONMAN on Jun 27th 2014, 19:50:18

Trife Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 4:17:46

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Purp went on a negative campaign, as did Trife.

lol

by negative campaign you mean that: after you got into a tizzy fit with one of our long time vets (slick), instead of closing the thread, you deleted it. purpy mentioned that we never deleted threads ("I urge you to hold off and--if you do decide to delete anything, at least just create an archive forum and put it there instead."), but rather either closed them or moved them elsewhere. i confirmed that this was indeed how we handled things/fights in LCN (not deleting posts). for some reason, you took this super personally and somehow this got under your skin - i figured health issues were popping up for you leading to the irratibility and voiced the concern/explaination to other heads for your moodiness. and after throwing a little hissy fit you partially downgraded your perms and then i think a day after that you were tagged rage.

who knows, maybe it was just PMS :)

just wanted to clarify a few half truths. glad you're enjoying your new home. cheers!

Suicidal Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 4:36:22

Trife, there you go again believing what someone told you.....slick is a fluff and he surely could not make me leave.....you have always been stuck with your nose in the past and could not see what was ahead of you.....one of these days you should look over the wall.....it's a pretty cool world out there.....ever wonder why other alliamces prosper as you continue to shrink

Trife Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 4:44:21

no point in arguing with you :)

there's how you think things went down. then there's how i think things went down. the truth is somewhere between those two.

cheers

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 4:55:26

LCN having some internal issues this set...

Alin Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 6:59:11

when Boltar visits you, you get internal issues ... | - * |

Leaving the giggles aside, the internal LCN story is so familiar to me too lol.
I recon that, both FSs of 1. LCN -> RAGE ( last set ) and 2.RAGE -> LCN ( this reset ) looks awful to me. You guys should talk more often with each other.

Edited By: Alin on Jun 27th 2014, 7:02:47

BladeEWG Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 9:02:46

Quit the yammerin' and lets get back to hammerin'

Riddler Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 10:54:08

+11

Jun 27th 2014, 12:40:23

Originally posted by Riddler:

+11

+12

trumper Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 13:46:21

Originally posted by FailDiegoFail:
Originally posted by Riddler:

+11

+12

You can't plus the past. Didn't Marty McFly teach you guys anything? This whole time machine declaration is really becoming tricky. You guys have to really think these posts out beforehand.

Scribble Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 15:28:05

LCN no more posting on this thread! Internal issues should be dealt with internally not here on AT.

Last set is over and this set is now in play. Rage we knew you would hit us this set and honestly would have been disappointed if you hadn't.

Scribble

Purposeful1 Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 18:16:36

Originally posted by FailDiegoFail:
Just saying the only warning I had of the first FS last set (yes LCN had TWO First strikes...) was a one line comment from an unnamed source telling me: "go red alert" with no explanation. I asked wtf and no response so figured it wasn't anything anymore, a few days later boom LCN FS. About as far from arranged as you can get, idk what Servant/Purp were saying internally but there it is.

And that's why we stopped hitting. Then you confirmed the second FS date with me, but didn't tell any of the rest of Rage. "whoops".

From May 11 on skype:

me
‎8‎:‎52‎ ‎PM cool‏
galleri says with time to regroup, they could be ready by say, next monday‏
5/19‏
‎8‎:‎53‎ ‎PM assuming you can get WB to go along with it‏

Dan Kelley
‎8‎:‎54‎ ‎PM yeah undertaker has been trying to conatact me so maybe hes thinking the same thing‏

me
‎8‎:‎54‎ ‎PM okay, cool‏
do you think 5/19 would work for you guys?‏

Dan Kelley
‎8‎:‎56‎ ‎PM that should be fine...i think some people who want to still net will tag jumpbut for the rest of em 5/19 is good‏

me
‎8‎:‎56‎ ‎PM great‏
‎8‎:‎57‎ ‎PM we'll aim for that then‏
let me know when you hear back from WB!‏

Dan Kelley
will do

note: no longer in LCN leadership
Purposeful1

Jun 27th 2014, 19:55:46

1)Purpy Scribble just stated LCN do not post but you are anyway.
2)FDF did state there would be a second fight.
He did not do a dam thing about it but he did state it.

Garry Owen Game profile

Jun 27th 2014, 21:22:21

Hey, take all this internal LCN politics stuff to your own thread! :P

Bottom line last set was all fluffed up in more ways than I have fingers and toes to count. But the set ended before we had finished saying what our armies wanted to say so we are here to let the troops (and jets) voices be heard. I am sure everything that could be said (and counter-said; and counter-counter-said....) will be done and dead by the end of the set. Then we can all meet at the pacting table and sing kumbaya (except spaced who will, I am sure, spend his free time dissecting stray pets). The pacting table will, of course, be exactly midway over the dividing line between our countries and equal in all respects. Except our seats will be bigger. And our flagpole will be 2 feet taller than yours. :)

Until then, this is a NO WHINING ZONE. Seriously. Trash-talk about how your going to destroy my country and steal all the women civilians, or what the awesomeness of your CS will be, or how great your restart rate is, or the 49.5 second kill you got or whatever else you want to be proud of. But whine and complain somewhere else.....

RAGE ON !

SpeedWood Game profile

Jun 28th 2014, 4:10:45

Originally posted by Scribble:
LCN no more posting on this thread! Internal issues should be dealt with internally not here on AT.

Last set is over and this set is now in play. Rage we knew you would hit us this set and honestly would have been disappointed if you hadn't.

Scribble

Scribble, good guy. Hope you could rebuild LCNostra like what GO/Darrian has done to Rage this set.

trumper Game profile

Jun 28th 2014, 14:29:00

Originally posted by Garry Owen:
Hey, take all this internal LCN politics stuff to your own thread! :P

Bottom line last set was all fluffed up in more ways than I have fingers and toes to count. But the set ended before we had finished saying what our armies wanted to say so we are here to let the troops (and jets) voices be heard. I am sure everything that could be said (and counter-said; and counter-counter-said....) will be done and dead by the end of the set. Then we can all meet at the pacting table and sing kumbaya (except spaced who will, I am sure, spend his free time dissecting stray pets). The pacting table will, of course, be exactly midway over the dividing line between our countries and equal in all respects. Except our seats will be bigger. And our flagpole will be 2 feet taller than yours. :)

Until then, this is a NO WHINING ZONE. Seriously. Trash-talk about how your going to destroy my country and steal all the women civilians, or what the awesomeness of your CS will be, or how great your restart rate is, or the 49.5 second kill you got or whatever else you want to be proud of. But whine and complain somewhere else.....

RAGE ON !

I think there will be a tag kill far sooner than the end of the set. If the grudge continues past the time machine variation then I will speak up for continuing it. Making the point is one thing.

Riddler Game profile

Jun 29th 2014, 3:13:01

I was hoping for abetter fight but oh welle