Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2014, 9:01:46

I can see that SoF was going for the witty war dec here. YOU MISSED!!!!! By a large margin, I might add.

Couldn't you have at least gotten somebody with a sense of humor to write it out. Didn't you have anyone proof it? WTF, SOF.

I find SoF guilty of idiocy, failure to provide decent editing of public posts and the hiring of the stupid to make those public posts.

You are hereby sentenced to ridicule.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

swampy Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 10:30:28

Gongshow09 Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 16:19:07

MDs turn saving....who you calling in to save ya

Ruthie

Jun 18th 2014, 17:05:05

lol, we dont need anyone to "save" us

we werent saving turns before the FS, so unlikey we would be saving turns after except to hit sof with
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mdevol Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 21:41:07

Originally posted by Gongshow09:

yawn....

coming from SoF, this is LaFable.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Darrian Game profile

Jun 18th 2014, 22:29:53

Not a bad DEC at all.
~bad as i wanna be~

Symac

Jun 18th 2014, 22:45:42

Originally posted by Cerberus:
I can see that SoF was going for the witty war dec here. YOU MISSED!!!!! By a large margin, I might add.

Couldn't you have at least gotten somebody with a sense of humor to write it out. Didn't you have anyone proof it? WTF, SOF.

I find SoF guilty of idiocy, failure to provide decent editing of public posts and the hiring of the stupid to make those public posts.

You are hereby sentenced to ridicule.

Calm down before you break a hip, gramps.

Ruthie

Jun 19th 2014, 0:08:42

lol symac

i didnt want to laugh at that but couldnt help myself
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 0:51:00

Atryn Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 1:02:39

More likely folks just quit.

iScode Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 5:28:16

Originally posted by swampy:

pfft im not a donor...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

133tz Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 8:52:44

Lying scums made a story up to boot me from MD last year. Im so glad they did!
I am an EE noob.

metalloid Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 13:26:49

Kill MD

Gongshow09 Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 20:54:08

lol md you turned saved to have your semi-retard cousin fs SoF.......might as well bring LCN in so we can slap the stupid out of all ya.

Ruthie

Jun 19th 2014, 21:31:45

think what you want, i saw nothing asking us to save turns

maybe someone can slap the stupid out of you, although that is a monumental task for anyone :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Gongshow09 Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 21:37:52

hehe....my wife would prolly agree with you

Edited By: Gongshow09 on Jun 19th 2014, 21:43:48

Taveren Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 23:36:54

Originally posted by Flamey:
...you can never expect us just forget about how you have acted against SoF in recent sets and as such we have every right to be as ruthless with you as we deem fit.

So you're suggesting that we pursue grudge wars?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 23:39:04

Ofcourse he is..
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

mrford Game profile

Jun 19th 2014, 23:42:21

i like how SoL is fluffing more than MD
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 0:05:48

I hope this cuts off all that fluff in some heads, that Sof will ever cooperate with MD/Sol.

All that will ever due is stir whomever they can against you. Because they know we are individually better than them and they can only win uneven wars.

ssewellusmc

Jun 20th 2014, 0:11:03

Originally posted by mrford:

The little piggies are squealing....

mdevol Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 2:11:21

Where do you see fluffing from SoL on this thread? I am curious.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Taveren Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 4:14:50

Or you know... SoF caught MD unprepared. June/July has historically been a weak, low activity set for MD. Datas and logic are hard.

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 4:15:20

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

now im hungry for pork ribs. these threads make me hungry

Taveren Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 4:16:02

Originally posted by 133tz:
Lying scums made a story up to boot me from MD last year. Im so glad they did!

So... what you're trying to say is "I hold a year long grudge"?

Taveren Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 4:18:07

Originally posted by MauricXe:

I always knew you liked your mouth full of meat.

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 4:19:03

zing!

good one.
but srsly....i'm hungry lol

Taveren Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 4:29:25

It's about as clever as

"hehhehhehhehheh pork ribs"

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 4:30:24

i dont follow

Taveren Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 4:40:47

I was showing disdain for what I assumed was a sarcastic "zing! good one." response. If it wasn't sarcastic, my apologies.

iScode Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 5:15:32

Originally posted by Alin:
I hope this cuts off all that fluff in some heads, that Sof will ever cooperate with MD/Sol.

All that will ever due is stir whomever they can against you. Because they know we are individually better than them and they can only win uneven wars.

lmfao
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

aponic Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 12:38:19

Originally posted by mdevol:

yawn....

Uhm? Looks like SOL hit and it would make sense that MD was saving some turns to boost the SOL attack on SOF.

Why are you always weaseling around what is just straight up happening. You don't need to remark on every comment people make.

Do you have some terrible social disorder?
SOF
Cerevisi

mdevol Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 12:57:18

You are so far from wrong on that aponic. You may think you are right, but you are not. If you paid attention, SOL spent a ton of turn hitting LaF, before hitting SoF. But that wouldn't fit your narrative would it?

and yes, I do have a social disorder, asshole.

are you perfect in every way?

Edited By: mdevol on Jun 20th 2014, 13:00:20

Alin Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 12:58:08

Sol hit Laf and got 2 kills first. Only after the leaders probably agreed to go after the cancer of this game ( aka your alliance ).

ssewellusmc

Jun 20th 2014, 13:01:31

Originally posted by MauricXe:

We can make thick cut bacon and pork ribs out of the little piggies. Then we can watch PSU football and all agree that Ohio State is a terrible school.

ssewellusmc

Jun 20th 2014, 13:08:11

You are so far from wrong on that aponic. You may think you are right, but you are not. If you paid attention, SOL spent a ton of turn hitting LaF, before hitting SoF. But that wouldn't fit your narrative would it?

Vagatosis is not a social disorder...

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 17:24:06

Originally posted by Taveren:
I was showing disdain for what I assumed was a sarcastic "zing! good one." response. If it wasn't sarcastic, my apologies.

it was genuine....and accepted.

MauricXe Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 17:30:04

[quote poster=ssewellusmc; 31947; 576860][quote poster=MauricXe; 31947; 576792]

We can make thick cut bacon and pork ribs out of the little piggies. Then we can watch PSU football and all agree that Ohio State is a terrible school.

we love....pork ribs!

iScode Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 20:26:04

Sol hit Laf and got 2 kills first. Only after the leaders probably agreed to go after the cancer of this game ( aka your alliance ).

The cancer of this game is the leaders who manipulate and lie and screw over allies just so they can dominate the server (aka your alliance)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 20:54:07

iScode i don`t even have enough words in my english vocabulary to describe how fluffty your favorite alliance is.

You were Sov`s mole ( starting years ago - and ending with last reset suciding) . No one sane on the head trusts Sov, so figure yourself what they will think/tell to his mole.

Marshal Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 21:17:59

xyle sov's or soviet sov's?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Alin Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 21:18:33

And since we are at the leaders chapter. Really ? You wanna compare people like Tavern or Swampy/Suni with Flamey or Sov ? You have 0 chance there pal.

Sov - Ex IXer ( prolly involved in the cheating and multie running that happen there ). Sof leader with close ties with Hanlong and TC ... Part of RDII ...

Flamey - don`t know to much about his history but he was Mr.Something in RDII.

All other potential Sof leaders left that fluff in shame ( Boltar, Ivan ).

Seriously now - pick the worst you can from here, and he/she will be like a little baby compared with the scums that leaded Sof in its history.

What i would never understand is how some folks that appear to think with their own head are still part of that fluff.

Edited By: Alin on Jun 20th 2014, 21:22:06

Alin Game profile

Jun 20th 2014, 21:20:06

Originally posted by Marshal:

Soviet was a honorable player and alliance leader. You can`t never compare Soviet with Sov. Is like comparing China`s economy with Cuba`s.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 20th 2014, 21:21:51

Originally posted by Marshal:

Seriously Marshal? it is sov of sof....
They are talking about sof, laf, sol and MD in this thread right now. Soviet doesn't even play this game anymore. So why would you even be confused?

Edited By: galleri on Jun 20th 2014, 23:04:20

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 0:26:15

And since we are at the leaders chapter. Really ? You wanna compare people like Tavern or Swampy/Suni with Flamey or Sov ? You have 0 chance there pal.

Sov - Ex IXer ( prolly involved in the cheating and multie running that happen there ). Sof leader with close ties with Hanlong and TC ... Part of RDII ...

Flamey - don`t know to much about his history but he was Mr.Something in RDII.

All other potential Sof leaders left that fluff in shame ( Boltar, Ivan ).

Seriously now - pick the worst you can from here, and he/she will be like a little baby compared with the scums that leaded Sof in its history.

What i would never understand is how some folks that appear to think with their own head are still part of that fluff.

So you admit they lied but they wont? I never gave them any info until after they screwed me. At least sof leaders leaders never lied to me as an ally.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 2:03:15

i admit nothing. I just know you accuse some folks from here of not giving you full "view".
I wouldn't give a mole nothing - i think they actually gave you to much, given the situation.
I am saying this because you jump sides to easy, i would have believed your arguments if i wouldn't have witness myself how easy you jump a boat (you know what boat i am talking about).

With all the facts i have, i think you slept with Sov way before ... and not after.

iScode Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 2:12:49

i dont accuse them of that, I accuse them of flat out lying and accepting to acting as allys towards a plan but knowing they would never do so. I at least never did that to an ally and nether has SoF

I wasnt a mole, I said openly in the chat I was FDP with sof and would not partake in any actions against them, I tried to talk MD out of hitting SOF that set for the plan I proposed because as I told them laf will hit them if they fs sof and it will be a waste of a set, my idea would of isolated rival and rd and they would of been killed. (which is funny given how you guys fluffed about it being a gang bang yet use it as a reason why it was ok for you to fs, because 'you told them you would hit them if they hit sol, hypocrisy much?)

Also i didnt jump sides, sof was my closest ally at that time, i jumped ship sure, its something i deeply regret which I have said numerous times.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

aponic Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 3:20:54

I believe you dude. READ what I wrote. I didn't say anything about SOL. I commented about MD and your over commenting. Back up, take a deep breathe, try to read what people write.
SOF
Cerevisi

Atryn Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 4:15:18

Originally posted by aponic:

yawn....

Uhm? Looks like SOL hit and it would make sense that MD was saving some turns to boost the SOL attack on SOF.

Why are you always weaseling around what is just straight up happening. You don't need to remark on every comment people make.

Do you have some terrible social disorder?

I need to remark on this.

Check the news. I was running KR's mere hours before SOL hit SoF. We weren't turnsaving.

Sov Game profile

Jun 21st 2014, 4:58:01

You were Sov`s mole ( starting years ago - and ending with last reset suciding) . No one sane on the head trusts Sov, so figure yourself what they will think/tell to his mole.

If you were someone that people respected not to mention actually spoke coherently and had any credibility I might consider arguing with you over this, but alas everyone knows you are a retard so there is no need.