Verified:

gzervali Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 2:47:17

TITS is recruiting if anyone wants to play that doesn't have an alliance yet.

If it wasn't fun I wouldn't say that you should play here :)

Shoot me a private message here if interested.

-Catinthehat

Stryke Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 2:51:17

hiya CITH.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Dragon Game profile

Jun 8th 2014, 21:43:41

How can TITS NOT be fun?

Seriously.

Jen Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 0:07:26

I like mine. :)

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2014, 8:21:15

fer srsly...
wasn't me...

Stryke Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 9:39:28

I agree with you Dragon.

a.k.a. NightShade
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

m0bzta Game profile

Jun 9th 2014, 12:10:19

TiTs or GTFO
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 9th 2014, 16:44:53

Hey Stryke...where's SOTA at?
wasn't me...

Stryke Game profile

Jun 10th 2014, 6:02:45

Definitely not sticking around for the likes of you. That's for sure.

I'll be starting a new job tomorrow, working 12 hour shifts, traveling three hours one way to get there, and three hours back. I won't have the time to lead an alliance or spend all set at war. So, I quit. Every one else went their own way.

When I said I was done last set, I meant it.

a.k.a. NightShade

Aphrodite Game profile

Jun 10th 2014, 9:10:43

hmmm how cute...
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Stryke Game profile

Jun 10th 2014, 9:49:30

I'm still playing. I just have no time to spend doing something that's going to demand every minute of my time. Which means warring, leading an alliance, camping the news, FA, the all-intensive bullfluff that comes with leading an alliance of six people.

a.k.a. NightShade

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jun 10th 2014, 12:10:39

Guess you shouldn't lead 6 ppl who cant wipe their own ass
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

vern Game profile

Jun 10th 2014, 12:56:36

zing

mrford Game profile

Jun 10th 2014, 14:17:46

Who the fluff commutes 6 hours for a 12 hour shift. You are driving for 1/3 of your 18 hour shift pretty much, and not getting paid for it, not to mention gas. That sounds fluffing tarded.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Jun 10th 2014, 16:21:30

Originally posted by Stryke:

I'll be starting a new job tomorrow, working 12 hour shifts, traveling three hours one way to get there, and three hours back. I won't have the time to lead an alliance or spend all set at war. So, I quit. Every one else went their own way.

U riding uta? People going places go uta today? Go go. Riding the bus must suck.
Im trying to figure out whats in a three hr radius driving from ogden. I believe its farms and wilderness and desert. Ill go out on a limb and say your full of fluff if u drive three hrs to work.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Heston Game profile

Jun 10th 2014, 16:27:00

P.s.
Smith and edwards is a cool store. It used to be anyway.

Dragon Game profile

Jun 10th 2014, 20:51:46

Originally posted by mrford:
Who the fluff commutes 6 hours for a 12 hour shift. You are driving for 1/3 of your 18 hour shift pretty much, and not getting paid for it, not to mention gas. That sounds fluffing tarded.

You're apparently fortunate enough to not have to do the same thing. Good for you! Not all of us have a choice that's acceptable. My job often has me on the road 4 to 5 hours a day travelling to and from job sites. I've done sites where I drove a total of 8 hours to do 4 hours of work on rare occasions.

I work a lot of 12-14 hour days (including driving). I can't speak for her, but at least - I - get paid my hourly rate for drive time after the first hour and get reimbursed for gas at $.25/mile after the first 80 miles of the round trip.

I'd rather have a job with a 10 minute commute making $10 or $12/hr, but where I live, there's nothing like that where I live for someone my age with my particular skill set. So I go where the work is.

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Jun 11th 2014, 2:42:53

i do luv tits....
IT'S KILLING TIME

vramool Game profile

Jun 14th 2014, 23:49:02

still looking for new members ? i dont have a clan for now

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2014, 5:59:01

TITS dont recruit this douchebag...he's a deserter from HS. Make him play untagged or die all set.
wasn't me...

sirdog Game profile

Jun 25th 2014, 16:51:27

BUMP

Stryke Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 6:47:23

Originally posted by Heston:

U riding uta? People going places go uta today? Go go. Riding the bus must suck.
Im trying to figure out whats in a three hr radius driving from ogden. I believe its farms and wilderness and desert. Ill go out on a limb and say your full of fluff if u drive three hrs to work.

Well, I was wrong about it being three hours one way to get there... more like two hours one way walking from 25th & Lincoln. I spent my first week waking up at 10am, getting ready and out the door by 11am, walking my happy ass all the way to 2700 N. & Hwy. 89 to get to work... after I got my second paycheck, went and bought a used 21 speed Diamondback mountain bike for $60, sank an additional ~$90 into it with solid rubber tubes (because I ain't got time for flat tires), vertical hand grips, and a pair of LED lights. Had to tighten the shifters for the front and rear dérailleur as the shifters for both were so loose they'd down-shift me while I'd be riding. Beyond that, aside from the seat being a little worn and cracked... the bike was a steal.

Been riding the bike to and from work since I bought it Thursday afternoon, and considering I hadn't owned or rode a bike in roughly a decade, my leg muscles have been screaming at me for the last four days... but I didn't buy the bike just so I could get to and from work, but to get back in shape. But it's helped me shave about an hour and a half off the time needed to get there and back.

As far as Smith & Edwards, the place is still up and running, and they're still one of the best places to go if you need camping/hunting/survival/military gear... and other fluff, for those bastards who are too lazy to by their lawn/farming supplies at an IFA. :)

Edited By: Stryke on Jun 30th 2014, 7:03:29. Reason: off... not of.

a.k.a. NightShade

Heston Game profile

Jun 30th 2014, 19:34:23

Originally posted by Heston:

Well, I was wrong about it being three hours one way to get there... more like two hours one way walking from 25th & Lincoln. I spent my first week waking up at 10am, getting ready and out the door by 11am, walking my happy ass all the way to 2700 N. & Hwy. 89 to get to work... after I got my second paycheck, went and bought a used 21 speed Diamondback mountain bike for $60, sank an additional ~$90 into it with solid rubber tubes (because I ain't got time for flat tires), vertical hand grips, and a pair of LED lights. Had to tighten the shifters for the front and rear dérailleur as the shifters for both were so loose they'd down-shift me while I'd be riding. Beyond that, aside from the seat being a little worn and cracked... the bike was a steal.

Been riding the bike to and from work since I bought it Thursday afternoon, and considering I hadn't owned or rode a bike in roughly a decade, my leg muscles have been screaming at me for the last four days... but I didn't buy the bike just so I could get to and from work, but to get back in shape. But it's helped me shave about an hour and a half off the time needed to get there and back.

As far as Smith & Edwards, the place is still up and running, and they're still one of the best places to go if you need camping/hunting/survival/military gear... and other fluff, for those bastards who are too lazy to by their lawn/farming supplies at an IFA. :)

Brutal. I have a 2001 corolla in bountiful. It needs a windshield and inspection. Get your license back and you can have it. Its been sitting since last fall. Hit me up if u want it.

Stryke Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 0:43:10

I didn't know you lived in Utah. But yeah, I've been meaning to get my license back for a while... I figure I'll keep the using the bike though until it doesn't feel like I'm straining my legs just to get around in 21st gear again... last time I was able to do that was about a decade ago.

a.k.a. NightShade

Heston Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 2:24:13

Im there mostly in the winter or hunting seasons. I was born there. I bought my grandmas house a couple years ago when she went into an assisted living place in ogden. I love the view of refinery and the lake from my back porch. Lol. I cant really stomach staying out there longer than a few weeks. Just to god damn boring
Oh and fluff the state liquor laws.

SaintSinner Game profile

Jul 1st 2014, 23:37:43

interesting clan. they attack so identically youd think those 2 members were the same person lol

lol. same server farm too. too funny

Edited By: SaintSinner on Jul 1st 2014, 23:40:15
See Original Post

issactan Game profile

Jul 2nd 2014, 0:48:20

yea..join this dog clan