Verified:

Dragon Game profile

May 13th 2014, 0:08:48

This game is fun enough. We stick around because of those we both love and hate. We have our Heroes and Villains.

My father-in-law passed away on May 2. My wife was an only child and they shared the same birthday. My father-in-law was a man to be admired. He wasn't perfect. In fact, he had to overcome some serious imperfections to just be a functional, productive member of Society.

One of the things that my wife grabbed onto was a memory of something Bob had framed and hung on the wall of his home. Kind of like The Serenity Prayer, only applicable to everyone and far deeper than a few words could cover, yet simple in its Profundity.

I thought I would share it with you all. My wife found a very nice frame, and I printed this out just a few minutes ago on some parchment paper we had so that her Dad's memory never fades. Even though it was relatively briefly, he was my Dad too. I never had one, you see. I was 35 years old before I DID have one. I hope you all enjoy or appreciate this and aren't too hard on me about it. In a lot of ways, this is closure for me in terms of a man I can't ever expect to live up to. I loved him.

http://dissidentdiaries.files.wordpress.com/...4/01/desiderata_large.jpg

mrford Game profile

May 13th 2014, 0:10:32

My mother and I both have a may 17th birthday. I would have to say I was a solid birthday present.

Sorry for your loss.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Rosco Game profile

May 13th 2014, 0:49:11

Sorry for your loss Dragon....From the folks at Ares
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2014, 1:14:05

Originally posted by mrford:
My mother and I both have a may 17th birthday. I would have to say I was a solid birthday present.

Sorry for your loss.

My mom and I Aug 2nd birthday, she called me her birthday present ;-)

Dragon, sorry for your loss, brother, I know how difficult it is to lose a loved one, carry on forward bud!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Donny Game profile

May 13th 2014, 1:22:49

I was my grandmothers Bday present.

Dragon sorry for your loss -
anything the EE community can do let us know.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

May 13th 2014, 1:23:37

Sorry mah man!
Hold your woman tightly. )
You know mah similar past ...keep his memory forever and do remember, "it is a beautiful world".

Now, on to my beautiful "virtual world" ...
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

ssewellusmc

May 13th 2014, 1:52:28

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by mrford:

Sorry for your loss.

My mom and I Aug 2nd birthday, she called me her birthday present ;-)

Dragon, sorry for your loss, brother, I know how difficult it is to lose a loved one, carry on forward bud!

My Birthday is also August 2nd.

Sorry for you lose Dragon.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 13th 2014, 6:53:40

that sucks Dragon,

sorry for your lose mate
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2014, 7:34:20

Dude, I'm sorry for your loss and extend to your family my deepest condolences. :( That was a very nice thing to have hanging on the wall. Sounds like he was a patient and thoughtful man. I'm certain that his loss will bear on you for a period of time that won't be easy. But try to remember that men like him will be "alive" as long as you carry him in your heart.

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

issactan Game profile

May 13th 2014, 8:43:40

Originally posted by Dragon:
This game is fun enough. We stick around because of those we both love and hate. We have our Heroes and Villains.

My father-in-law passed away on May 2. My wife was an only child and they shared the same birthday. My father-in-law was a man to be admired. He wasn't perfect. In fact, he had to overcome some serious imperfections to just be a functional, productive member of Society.

One of the things that my wife grabbed onto was a memory of something Bob had framed and hung on the wall of his home. Kind of like The Serenity Prayer, only applicable to everyone and far deeper than a few words could cover, yet simple in its Profundity.

I thought I would share it with you all. My wife found a very nice frame, and I printed this out just a few minutes ago on some parchment paper we had so that her Dad's memory never fades. Even though it was relatively briefly, he was my Dad too. I never had one, you see. I was 35 years old before I DID have one. I hope you all enjoy or appreciate this and aren't too hard on me about it. In a lot of ways, this is closure for me in terms of a man I can't ever expect to live up to. I loved him.

http://dissidentdiaries.files.wordpress.com/...4/01/desiderata_large.jpg

hey Dragon, sorry for your lost...my grandfather passed away on the 8th a few days ago and yesterday was his Funeral. well, we just have to stay strong for our love ones.

SwedishViper Game profile

May 13th 2014, 9:49:20

Dragon, sorry for your loss.

Sadly enough i know what you going through as my father passed away 9 months ago (due to a heart attack) literally in my arms (during a joint vacation trip).
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

Stryke Game profile

May 13th 2014, 10:15:19

Dragon & SV, you both have my sincerest condolences.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Lilmxcn Game profile

May 13th 2014, 14:05:00

dragon sorry for your loss... Keep ur head up and stay strong buddy... sayin prayers for your family...

Skulls of Dominion Game profile

May 13th 2014, 14:11:43

My condolences to you and your family.

Heston Game profile

May 13th 2014, 14:38:58

Condolences from my family to yours Dragon. Keep your head up.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯