Verified:

SpeedWood Game profile

May 11th 2014, 13:36:31

Suicidal, if you are the one that I played with in Rage, then you have lost my respect.

Maybe I do not speak for the whole of Rage, but I doubt we are a whiny alliance.

Blindsiding an alliance that was netting, more than half without any troops/sdi and theo/demo IS the downfall in the game. Most of us in Rage are here for the community. I for one would not be back if not for the community.

Life has changed for most of us. We no longer used to be the teenagers with no life and can be behind the computer 24/7. Some of us has serious jobs, kids, family to look forward to than this game.

If the EE community is going to sustain for the long run, this whole blindsiding has to change. I still remembered fixed war being fun and enjoyable. Not like this.

As you said, it's just a game. Hence the community is much more important, and that is keeping people IN the game.

Cheers.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2014, 13:43:34

as Speedy said

Originally posted by Suicidal:
we must remember.....it is just a game

:)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

trumper Game profile

May 11th 2014, 13:45:23

If the server turns to only fixed pre-planned wars then I (also someone who went from the teenager to whole job/house/etc gig) I will not find it much fun. If you're saying you don't see the justification, that's fine, but suggesting wars only come with both sides expecting it, bah, too boring.

Also, no worries, we have been on the receiving side of the blindside many times and a lot of the core sticks around. IMO the problem with the game's growth is just that it relies upon the community of us old-timers relieving past glories. Except, by default that's a slowly dwindling pool as people just give up entirely for a host of reasons. I'm a strong proponent of trying to turn it into a social-media based game on Facebook or as an app on the various smart phones. I think it would spike to it's old glory with people.

Boltar Game profile

May 11th 2014, 14:01:13

Originally posted by Kaos:
What I don't get is why you GS AND CM'd me. I mean, I had no troops, and no SDI. Just pick one. Kill me in 178 when it could have been 50!

That is what is wrong with this game. noobs.

Need Ur country # u might have been hit by me so I could lose readiness to Sr and cm dump on the top ranked country of Rages

elvesrus

May 11th 2014, 14:24:35

probably the target before you got on, which was a mix of GS and CM due to the low CM count available.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

May 11th 2014, 16:47:51

LOL!!!
RAGE member coming on to wall??
Lot less then LCN
Not happening.
Guys if you are going to talk bullfluff at least spend the time and pay attention.
This clan was gone.
It spent time under MD trying to reestablish itself.
They came out to give it a go and I joined them trying to help.
They even tried to war last set and it was a no go.
They don't have the leadership nor activity to do so.
Cowardice and whinny is a larger clan taking the FS on a smaller clan in such state.
Worse there was no provocation or reason.
I expected more from LCN not less.
As I said grow some balls and FS a clan larger then you not some clay pigeons and pound your chests like you are a bunch of American bad asses.

Kaos Game profile

May 11th 2014, 20:45:23

#207 #6 There are quite a few Cm's in there, I would say enough to ensure a chem kill.

Just saying is all. When the break on 207 (me) is 0 troops. Do not send your CM at it. That in itself is pretty much a readiness target. (In terms of your countries economic growth)

Fail Diego Fail

May 11th 2014, 21:44:50

yeah if this were a FB game maybe the day where only 500 people play on this server wont be seen for quite some time...

Suicidal Game profile

May 11th 2014, 22:27:14

IRONMAN, so what you are saying is, you don't plan to join LCNostra anytime soon? :)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 11th 2014, 22:57:36

Speedwood. WTF, buddy? You couldn't send me a note? Damn, man.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

May 11th 2014, 23:03:11

Originally posted by Suicidal:
IRONMAN, so what you are saying is, you don't plan to join LCNostra anytime soon? :)

From the garbage I am seeing there is no way in sin

Symac

May 12th 2014, 2:01:21

Join LCN for what? A slaughter? It wasn't even a war.
So what was the reason to FS? They sent you mean ingame messages? They were doing harmful spyops?

Riddler Game profile

May 12th 2014, 2:46:34

Symac there was 0 provocation, other than possibly us retalling hits against us...I guess again, when the small guy comes out on top in retals the big bad asses must start a war...

Boltar Game profile

May 12th 2014, 4:01:13

IRONMAN, u should rejoin sometime while im still in LCN, regardless of what happened here.. im sure this will be ironed out sometime, and relations can be bonded and rebuilt

ddog Game profile

May 12th 2014, 6:41:22

LCN's dad must not have a beard....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U

elvesrus

May 12th 2014, 6:49:52

sorry, I was raised mormon :(
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 12th 2014, 6:53:22

Originally posted by Boltar:
IRONMAN, u should rejoin sometime while im still in LCN, regardless of what happened here.. im sure this will be ironed out sometime, and relations can be bonded and rebuilt

IRONMAN joins and issues get ironed out...very slick Bolty, nicely done ;-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Alin Game profile

May 12th 2014, 10:47:46

not an even war - i don`t like it.

May 12th 2014, 12:37:08

To even call it a war is a joke

Garry Owen Game profile

May 12th 2014, 15:51:17

So have your peapods talked to our peapods yet?

MAC Game profile

May 12th 2014, 22:05:11

burp...

May 13th 2014, 1:54:34

Hey MACO

Darrian Game profile

May 14th 2014, 0:21:31

Very very stupid move. LCN were you just wanting to feel important and finally feel like a big dog for once in your alliances life?
~bad as i wanna be~

MEAT Game profile

May 14th 2014, 1:06:55

Thanks LCN for ruining my sweet netting set. Undertaker, BLOW ME!

braden Game profile

May 14th 2014, 1:15:15

i remember very distinctly, i think it was you at least (so maybe less distinct than i thought), but a former drug cop, maybe? and i "bragged" at the time that i smoked pot. you said, again at least i think it was you, that when i was older i would look back and shake my head at my willful ignorance. fifteen years later, i can tell you, you hit the nail on the head and was spot on.

Darrian Game profile

May 14th 2014, 3:50:57

We all make mistakes that we regret later in the years. Its called life. It also never gets easier lol
~bad as i wanna be~